Alolan Wi-Fi Tour (Psychomew2 wins)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirming ggs, though this has made me realize that I belong in the 6v6 playstyle. I'm still sticking around cause this changing of metagames is really fun.

Okay that was awkward, had two matches but Flamestar disappeared on the last round of the second. I think he's going AWOL the rest of the week too.

Yeah, but in that second round, I was probably going to win.
can you guys elaborate on this situation so i can score it accordingly please?
To be specific, I won the first round, he probably won the second but got disconnected at the last turn or so. So I was only able to secure a recording of the first battle. I think he tried to reconnect but then disappeared off the internet entirely after a short while.

I take it you're not able to do the last round, Flamestar? If so I'll go ahead and post the first battle.

Edit: SQZG-WWWW-WWW6-BH5N Game 1!

Last edited:
Giving the win to everybody

Mattapod please let us know ahead of time what the tournament format is because some of us work full time and don't have the opportunity to breed/trade for entire teams, thanks.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Giving the win to everybody

Mattapod please let us know ahead of time what the tournament format is because some of us work full time and don't have the opportunity to breed/trade for entire teams, thanks.
ChaLaLloyd and I didn't have time to play this round.
Chadizard no showed for both of our scheduled battle times.

will update everything this evening

sorry about that Rawbi. i work full time too and just had some oversight this week

we are gonna stick out kanto mons for the next couple weeks anyway, so shouldnt be an issue moving forward.

guys after last week, nothing really got done.. the only battles that went down didnt even get finished.. im pretending last week didnt happen and not editing anyones score at all.

lets try for a better week this week!
I have a theory: this tourny is cursed by that mimikyu from the aether house. Ya know, the one that speaks english for some reason and says that it curses you? There you go, the perfect explanation. Lol. Anywho, I contacted my opponent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)