Tournament Almost Any Ability Ghosting Tour I (Won by the Youngster Athletes!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isaiah

Here today, gone tomorrow
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
UM/OM Leader
You got lucky Heracross2.0...allowing a solo team makes things slightly less awkward

The Crimson Typhoon
ICE 3M*
THE TIE TEN
Resurgentrex
vs​
Cherry on Top
LuvvyAME*

Cleanchilk
Jachi
The Celeste Woolley Mammoths
Spofyt*
Torchic1016
SCABereno
vs​
The Boys (and a girl) (and a plushie)
Magikarp_Is_AG*
glimmerrdust
Plushietran
The Youngster Athletes
BugGoBrrrrrr*

SammyCe123
Grim_Blazer
vs​
Sulosux
Ducky*
The Dragon Master
Sulo
Volt Orb Toast Ear
SpaceSpeakers*
EnesBatur
Yoru97
vs​
2016 dream team
aesf*

pdt
Catalystic
Career Guzzler
blinkboy*

Tea Guzzler
Career Ended
vs​
Heracross2.0
Heracross2.0*
Good as Gold Medalists
Jrdn*

Andyboy
TheCoastsOfToast
vs​
Absolute Absolposters
PociekMociek*
Ainzcrad
Tranquility
The whole retirement house but Altthiel is dead
Atha*

Siamato
Osake
vs​
The Clown Car
Codename C.A.T*
Uta The Clown
Tanny89k
Really Hot Female Fanclub
STABLE*

zioziotrip
Potatochan
vs​
3 Dads With Parental Responsibilities
Greybaum*
Isaiah
UT

BYES

Teams:
* = Captain

Really Hot Female Fanclub
STABLE*
zioziotrip
Potatochan

Good as Gold Medalists
Jrdn*
Andyboy
TheCoastsOfToast

Sulosux
Ducky*
The Dragon Master
Sulo

2016 dream team
aesf*
pdt
Catalystic

The whole retirement house but Altthiel is dead
Atha*
Siamato
Osake

The Celeste Woolley Mammoths
Spofyt*
Torchic1016
SCABereno

3 Dads With Parental Responsibilities
Greybaum*
Isaiah
UT

Name
shadowmaster6789*
Grandmaster7890
Lechen

The Youngster Athletes
BugGoBrrrrrr*
SammyCe123
Grim_Blazer

Volt Orb Toast Ear
SpaceSpeakers*
EnesBatur
Yoru97

Cherry on Top
LuvvyAME*
Cleanchilk
Jachi

Career Guzzler
blinkboy*
Tea Guzzler
Career Ended

Absolute Absolposters
PociekMociek*
Ainzcrad
Tranquility

The Crimson Typhoon
ICE 3M*
THE TIE TEN
Resurgentrex

The Boys (and a girl) (and a plushie)
Magikarp_Is_AG*
glimmerrdust
Plushietran

Heracross2.0
Heracross2.0*

Team 1
Codename C.A.T*
Uta The Clown
Tanny89k

Team 2
TTTech*
AlexSaysBruh123
MTB

Team 3
DeepFriedMagikarp*
Don Vascus
MultiPokemon

Team 4
Kinetic1000*
Magiquaza
NottaDoc

DEADLINE IS JANUARY 1ST @ 10PM GMT-5
Super extended week due to holidays + giving people time to coordinate with teammates :]
Ghost away!​

Last edited:
You got lucky Heracross2.0...allowing a solo team makes things slightly less awkward
I was waiting for somebody telling us it was a joke but it is not? Like, really?

The decision to allow Heracross2.0 to form a "solo team" is not understandable. This is a Ghosting Tournament and the whole point of the tournament is to play with partners. These are only facts and that's clearly mentionned in the OP.

I wouldn't really mind if Heracross2.0 was unfortunately unable to be part of a team due to the number of players being not divisible by 3 (back in school when you're the only one without friends for a teamwork rip). But that's not the case. There are many players that have been paired together in a team to finally just get a bye.

What are you telling to these players? "Sorry you can't play because we allowed a player to form a solo team for no reason, too bad for you"?

And obviously no one had the idea to enter what's has to be a teamtour in solo beside Heracross2.0 and his oversized ego de facto. Don't you think many people could have entered this tournament if it was allowed? Like play with friends if you have some or play solo if you just want to play! But this was not mentionned of course because it wasn't the purpose of such a tournament.

It feels quite disgusting tbh to see people entering this tournament as free agent, playing the game, although it can be annoying and difficult to be paired with people you don't know, with different timezones and different languages to finally figure out a guy is allowed to form a solo team.

Of course it would be a shame because, following these rules, one will be forced out of the tournament. That's sad but you know it's always the case in all Smogon tournaments where many people get sub even if they entered the tournament in time and followed the rules. But at least sign up could remains open to get a chance to be paired last minutes or a drafting system could be made in order for people who want it to be randomly given a second chance with a new team after losing. The rules could also have been modified to allow such situation but it's too late now considering it was clear for everybody that this tournament should be played with partners. Although I really wish to see Heracross2.0 splits his personality to ghost himself in order to follow the rules!

This decision doesn't make sense with regard to the rules and the purpose of the tournament and I wish to see it reversed especially for people who played the game. Thank you for your consideration.

EDIT: Okok so yeah Heracross2.0 being allowed to form a solo team allows 24 teams bracket (with byes) and it's cool. It still doesn't justify this decision to me with regard to the rules and it still feels bad considering the purpose of the tournament but at least it deserves facilities so... Maybe that's fine?

What's about making 2 players teams if needed then? It's not perfect again but at least we're still in the theme of a Ghosting Tournament.

Last edited:

Isaiah

Here today, gone tomorrow
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
UM/OM Leader
You can see the bracket for yourself here: https://www.smogon.com/bracketmaker/view/8470/

The free agent teams being given a bye was just a coincidence/luck; realistically, any of the teams could've been in that spot. This tour was advertised on Smogon Happenings, on Smogon Facebook AND Twitter, in the OM Discord multiple times (with pings to the AAA role every single time), and in the Smogon Discord. With all of that, we managed to get more interested signups than the last OM-wide ghosting tour, which featured way more metas. Some of those signups you're referring to are last minute ones I personally convinced people to do yesterday to help the tour numbers; it's hard to hear those efforts being called "disgusting."

As for why I allowed Heracross to get a team by himself, it's very clear as you eventually realized yourself: to make sure the tour numbers are in a good place for this to proceed smoothly. With 20 teams, it goes 20 > 10 > 5, which is awkward because there's no convenient way to do a series with 5 groups left. With 20 teams + 4 byes, we can have 16 > 8 (+4) > 6 > 3 > 1, which is perfect with a round robin finals. The goal of allowing Heracross to form their own team was to let everyone in, and it achieves that.

The reason signups weren't open to single person teams is because yes, the tour wasn't intended to have them. However, when a simple exception clearly works to the benefit of a tour, I'm not going to lash myself to some arbitrary "purpose" and ruleset for no reason.

I decided against extending signups because we were already so close to a workable tour, and I would rather we have a workable tour with an exception being made for just one person than end up with too many signups after an extension and either have to turn people away or make an even worse abomination of a ruleset just to have the tour work.

I also wanted to clear up the "purpose of the tournament" which I defined in my submission of this tour, bc that's something that was misconstrued multiple times, too:
1671724215729.png

There is no goal that is more important here than to have fun and play AAA so the tier can develop. A small exception is hardly an issue, and I hope this post explains why. Especially in a for-fun tour with no stakes, where no one is harmed by the exception, and no one is gaining a competitive advantage.

Attachments

Tea Guzzler

forever searching for a 10p freddo
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributor
won vs hera ggs https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9almostanyability-1752864964
turn 0: lots of complaining about loading into fat from all 3 of us, drawing up plans on how to force gengar and bundle to make progress + winning long-term with dondozo (long term as in after career has left for a party). i propose just leading toed and claiming an item

turns 1-15: exactly what it says on the tin. toeds comes in first to take pex's item, i convince the others that we need chip on pex to win with dozo long-term in case it's fur coat. brambleghast comes in soon after, gets knocked but spams spikes, i try to play into it by running it through as many saps as possible before switching.

turns 16-20: corv comes in on 16. career wants to defog away the hazards, i want to brave bird catching the expected good as gold skeledirge on the switch. end up going defog and trading a few hits, which i decide to play to since both corv and skele are losing hp at about the same rate (so, with wish support, corv wins long-term).

turn 21: basically fishing for knock crit + maybe get another sap out of the bramble. no knock crit but we take a sap.

turns 22-33: same corv cycles. me and career are debating what to do next - career wants to go to gengar and give the blissey specs, i want to go dondozo and start cursing now to see the response. end up going dozo.

turns 36-42: prodding at clodsire to see how easily it folds to wave crash. staying in against bramble is both to burn sleep turns and to fish for more saps.

turns 43-46: i click too fast and u-turn before career gets to convince me otherwise (lol), going to gengar on skele and sponging the tspike. blissey comes in and gets tricked scarf, but we don't see another situation where we can actually get use out of gengar so we just kill blissey to help bundle.

turns 47-49: at this point, i'm still under the impression that the avalugg is the fur coater, so i convince the others to just stay in and potentially curse alongside it, along the lines of "we have rest's sleep turns, we can pp stall it". avalugg doesn't fancy it, so we take pex instead.

turns 50-55: just trying to burn recovers on stuff. dozo is our main wincon at this point, however we'd also identified by now that if we defog be basically just win on the spot, so that's the secondary thing we could play to.

turns 56-57: bundle does something useful. sacked to the bramble for damage + it isn't coming back in within 100 turns.

turns 58-61: wish florges is free here, which we decide to do since corv is currently behind skele on recovers and trying to force dozo would probably lead to it running out of curses.

turns 62-70: brawling with corv and skele. same as above, just trying to run skele out of recovers since wish + roost can run it out of both shadow ball and slack off. toed gets sacked on turn 70 to offset the spdef drop.

turns 71-79: burning recovers with dondozo. career decided that we should try to go for both wincons at once.

turns 80-124: complete PP stall cycle here. dondozo coming in, resting, and burning turns helps us force saps out of bramble and also dents clodsire a bit. corv defogging into good as gold is intentional, since skele HAS to come in to block the defog, and corv gets +6% HP every time it happens. this eventually reaches a point where skele runs out of shadow balls, thus can't actually kill corv, so we can now safely defog which we pull on turn 124. the interaction with dondozo also means bramble gets ran out of giga drains and dondozo has a curse more than bramble has saps.

turns 125-138: basically pissing about trying to get safe defogs off and PP stall the bramble's sap. skele goes down on 136, so defog now is unblockable. this is also the point that i realize that dondozo now has basically no moves left, so can't really win from this point even if it PP stalls sap.

turns 139-157: more slow play/gradual defogging. corviknight's running out of brave bird PP, which is an issue since clodsire can use it as a leftovers farm if it doesn't have any attacks left, and on 148 it comes just shy of killing bramble and instantly ending the game. corv uses the last brave bird on 157, and thanks to a well-baited haze on turn 143, dondozo no longer has the curse/sap advantage.

turns 158-162: career realizes that we need to win with the florges with wish in the back, meaning we can go harder with the PP stalling by running clodsire's sludge bombs out (seriously why does florges have ho-oh spdef). wish/tect really helps out here.

turns 163-169: we've now seen that, because of curse's PP non-advantage, the easiest way to win is to get florges healed up and spam moonblast. corv brings in clodsire (when we can go to dozo) and dozo brings in bramble, so career realizes that we need to eventually bring florges in on a predicted bramble, which happens on turn 169.

turns 170-end: wish on 170 brings in clodsire, career and i both calc that we can get a free calm mind since we live even crit sludge bomb + poison damage, which ends up happening. the interaction of wish/tect/moonblast basically continues until clodsire runs out of sludge bomb PP, at which point we get to click moonblast more and out-damage leftovers. clodsire uses the last one on turn 187, at which point the game is basically sealed: moonblast spam + the occasional wish lets florges out-live poison and out-damage leftovers, so clodsire eventually drops into the danger zone. bramble comes in on 195 but can't do anything as we take the free calm mind and finish the last 2 mons.
i didn't record because i'm a fucking muppet that doesn't read the instructions but i will not make the mistake again

Last edited:
won against the absols (without Andy this time...)!!!!!

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9almostanyability-1756319592-kk5tdo7v9we47d5nsom693ktek20a8opw

TheCoastsOfToast: hey hey hey
TheCoastsOfToast: it's thecoastsoftoast
GholdMedalists: and its jrdn
TheCoastsOfToast: and this is ghosting tour with logs cuz
TheCoastsOfToast: andy is unavail rn.
TheCoastsOfToast: BUT THATS OK
TheCoastsOfToast: before we start we'll talk about the team a little
TheCoastsOfToast: or jrdn will
GholdMedalists: okay
GholdMedalists: dazzling flutter sorta useless this game
TheCoastsOfToast: so we have a nice sword of ruin tusk team with a defensive core of
TheCoastsOfToast: scales pex + fur coat ghcomp
TheCoastsOfToast: no valiant is a great start
GholdMedalists: wincon is the treads prob
GholdMedalists: hoping no earth eater mons and its just corv we can lure
GholdMedalists invited you to join the room "battle-gen9almostanyability-1756319592-kk5tdo7v9we47d5nsom693ktek20a8opw"
Join battle-gen9almostanyability-1756319592-kk5tdo7v9we47d5nsom693ktek20a8opw
GholdMedalists: volc is a bit annoying
TheCoastsOfToast: if it's mg?
GholdMedalists: in general we dont have the best switches
GholdMedalists: but there's psyshock flutter we can catch it with
TheCoastsOfToast: i thought pex deals with that totally fine
GholdMedalists: if its deso
GholdMedalists: it does nothing
GholdMedalists: except haze ig
TheCoastsOfToast: toxic? haze??
GholdMedalists: ye
TheCoastsOfToast: that's useful
GholdMedalists: for sure
TheCoastsOfToast: what's our lead?
GholdMedalists: hmm
User TheCoastsOfToast is offline.
User TheCoastsOfToast is offline.
GholdMedalists: we want to avoid volc
TheCoastsOfToast: i just realized
TheCoastsOfToast: that's not volc
TheCoastsOfToast: that's iron moth
TheCoastsOfToast: LOL
GholdMedalists: ik
GholdMedalists: i just say volc lol
TheCoastsOfToast: but that doesn't get qd
GholdMedalists: i think we go chomp to threaten it out
GholdMedalists: get up hazrds if its a corv or whatever
GholdMedalists: and if its flutter we go pex, and gholdengo we go pex
TheCoastsOfToast: makes sense t ome
GholdMedalists: classic garg lead
TheCoastsOfToast: classic garg lead...
TheCoastsOfToast: are we both rocking?
GholdMedalists: they prob cure here
GholdMedalists: i think we're okay to hazard up once
TheCoastsOfToast: kk
TheCoastsOfToast: ha
TheCoastsOfToast: classic double rocks...
GholdMedalists: lmao
GholdMedalists: either spike or eq to see if its fc
TheCoastsOfToast: i bet it's fc
GholdMedalists: same
TheCoastsOfToast: oh wait
TheCoastsOfToast: could be fc dondozo
GholdMedalists: ehhh
TheCoastsOfToast: and scales garg
TheCoastsOfToast: nah
TheCoastsOfToast: it's scales crov
GholdMedalists: idk i think fc this and scales corv
TheCoastsOfToast: yeah
TheCoastsOfToast: i think you're right
GholdMedalists: lets poke it with an eq
GholdMedalists: no reason not to spike
TheCoastsOfToast: nop
GholdMedalists: they go quickly
TheCoastsOfToast: BOOTS flutter
GholdMedalists: pex every time
TheCoastsOfToast: or is it
TheCoastsOfToast: mglo flutter
GholdMedalists: not sure
TheCoastsOfToast: lets pex
GholdMedalists: yup
GholdMedalists: 7
TheCoastsOfToast: i'm opening calc to see if i can
GholdMedalists: lookin like a boots to me
TheCoastsOfToast: scout that damage
GholdMedalists: if you're then
GholdMedalists: them*
GholdMedalists: you either
GholdMedalists: tbolt fsr
GholdMedalists: or sponge a toxic
GholdMedalists: of which they have 3 sponges at least
TheCoastsOfToast: 252 SpA Flutter Mane Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Ice Scales Toxapex: 22-26 (7.2 - 8.5%) -- possibly the worst move ever
GholdMedalists: rip
TheCoastsOfToast: looks like scarf to me
GholdMedalists: absolute min
GholdMedalists: or
GholdMedalists: not max spa
TheCoastsOfToast: no
TheCoastsOfToast: yeah.....
TheCoastsOfToast: can't be scarf mg....
GholdMedalists: could be a bulky cm
GholdMedalists: they should switch here
TheCoastsOfToast: they should
TheCoastsOfToast: what are we doin
GholdMedalists: so we double
TheCoastsOfToast: i agree
TheCoastsOfToast: to what
GholdMedalists: gholden maybe
TheCoastsOfToast: ghold?
TheCoastsOfToast: ye
TheCoastsOfToast: sounds good to me
GholdMedalists: it's pretty risk free with bproof
TheCoastsOfToast: agree
GholdMedalists: nice
GholdMedalists: trick or sball is the play
TheCoastsOfToast: you tricking the corv
GholdMedalists: i hope i do
TheCoastsOfToast: i think we could
TheCoastsOfToast: shadow ball tho
GholdMedalists: yeah
TheCoastsOfToast: if they're also scarf
GholdMedalists: information game early
GholdMedalists: agreed
GholdMedalists: lets go for it
GholdMedalists: we can trick later
TheCoastsOfToast: true
TheCoastsOfToast: and they won't think we're specs
TheCoastsOfToast: cuz of no specs damage
TheCoastsOfToast: SCALES
GholdMedalists: scales
GholdMedalists: shit
GholdMedalists: not what we want at all
GholdMedalists: if thats fc corv we are in trouble
TheCoastsOfToast: but talon is ok with fc corv
TheCoastsOfToast: i thinkin it might be
GholdMedalists: but they could have other shit
TheCoastsOfToast: fc dondozo after all
GholdMedalists: that makes talon meh
GholdMedalists: like wbb gholden
TheCoastsOfToast: oo
TheCoastsOfToast: well what's getting cured
GholdMedalists: maybe we go pex and pray they stay in
TheCoastsOfToast: our regen mon is NOT getting cured
GholdMedalists: that seems risky
TheCoastsOfToast: chomp
TheCoastsOfToast: ?
GholdMedalists: i wouldnt mind wisping on a cure, but def not rn
GholdMedalists: ye sure
TheCoastsOfToast: nice
GholdMedalists: a double?
GholdMedalists: back into gholden maybe
TheCoastsOfToast: that is kinda juicy
TheCoastsOfToast: why not
GholdMedalists: they prob go corv
GholdMedalists: but i dont wanna risk talon
TheCoastsOfToast: and then we get a free trick
GholdMedalists: i hope its
GholdMedalists: fc flutter
GholdMedalists: very much
TheCoastsOfToast: could be wbb corv or VA corv as well
GholdMedalists: ooh
GholdMedalists: lets make it rain
TheCoastsOfToast: hot
GholdMedalists: should force a switch or if theyre scarf
GholdMedalists: they're toast
GholdMedalists: no pun intended
TheCoastsOfToast: i'm toast!
TheCoastsOfToast: :D
GholdMedalists: :D
TheCoastsOfToast: i don't get the nicks
TheCoastsOfToast: just all weeb stuff eh?
TheCoastsOfToast: ok
TheCoastsOfToast: FAIRLY annoying
TheCoastsOfToast: but this gets o coverage for chomp
TheCoastsOfToast: 0*
GholdMedalists: yep
GholdMedalists: and chomp isn't the most needed?
GholdMedalists: kinda nice if its curse dozo tho
GholdMedalists: which is a super threat
TheCoastsOfToast: mmm i see
GholdMedalists: maybe we go chomp for now tho
GholdMedalists: can be riskier later
GholdMedalists: or be cheesy later
GholdMedalists: lol
GholdMedalists: with pex
TheCoastsOfToast: we also still have a free trick
TheCoastsOfToast: if need be
GholdMedalists: flame...
TheCoastsOfToast: thats good!
GholdMedalists: we just tail here
TheCoastsOfToast: not dance!
GholdMedalists: they might have turn so
GholdMedalists: gotta stay in
GholdMedalists: bruh
TheCoastsOfToast: that's a good play
TheCoastsOfToast: ngl
GholdMedalists: has to be fc right
TheCoastsOfToast: for sure
GholdMedalists: lets go pex
TheCoastsOfToast: agree
GholdMedalists: and back to gholden again
TheCoastsOfToast: yes!
GholdMedalists: trick szn
TheCoastsOfToast: hell yeah
GholdMedalists: go
GholdMedalists: flutter
GholdMedalists: PLEASE
TheCoastsOfToast: BIG
GholdMedalists: f
TheCoastsOfToast: booo
GholdMedalists: ig we go pex
GholdMedalists: and be lame
TheCoastsOfToast: we could
TheCoastsOfToast: go flame?
TheCoastsOfToast: how much does it take
GholdMedalists: i dont want to risk sludge wave ig
TheCoastsOfToast: ohh
GholdMedalists: prob 55 ish
TheCoastsOfToast: lemme see
GholdMedalists: or even discharge
GholdMedalists: would be not fun
TheCoastsOfToast: 252 SpA Iron Moth Sludge Wave vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Talonflame: 222-262 (61.6 - 72.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
TheCoastsOfToast: bit strong
GholdMedalists: but not terrible ig
GholdMedalists: we could try it
TheCoastsOfToast: we could pex for nwo tho
GholdMedalists: that works
GholdMedalists: just kinda makes us sit there
GholdMedalists: till they switch
TheCoastsOfToast: exactly
GholdMedalists: no way
GholdMedalists: immediate burn
GholdMedalists: im so upset lmao
TheCoastsOfToast: ofc
GholdMedalists: now idk what to do
TheCoastsOfToast: talonflame?
GholdMedalists: can you calc sball
GholdMedalists: on the moth
GholdMedalists: from gholden
TheCoastsOfToast: k
GholdMedalists: i assume offensive with this moveset
TheCoastsOfToast: it is
GholdMedalists: but if treads somehow outspeeds
GholdMedalists: yeah kk
TheCoastsOfToast: and from the make it read
TheCoastsOfToast: rain**
TheCoastsOfToast: 252 SpA Gholdengo Shadow Ball vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Iron Moth: 123-145 (40.8 - 48.1%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
GholdMedalists: if this is avalanch lol
TheCoastsOfToast: that was a nice series
TheCoastsOfToast: of turns
TheCoastsOfToast: do you stay in
GholdMedalists: just had to play safe with the doubles
TheCoastsOfToast: and eq
GholdMedalists: i just spiked
TheCoastsOfToast: acid spray
TheCoastsOfToast: is kinda heat
TheCoastsOfToast: ngl
GholdMedalists: they might double here
GholdMedalists: lets go gholden
GholdMedalists: ok we revealed
TheCoastsOfToast: whew
GholdMedalists: whats
GholdMedalists: psyshock calc
GholdMedalists: on moth with scarfflutter
TheCoastsOfToast: from whom
TheCoastsOfToast: oh ok
TheCoastsOfToast: 252 SpA Flutter Mane Psyshock vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Iron Moth: 272-320 (90.3 - 106.3%) -- 37.5% chance to OHKO
TheCoastsOfToast: huge
GholdMedalists: lets go for it
GholdMedalists: double flutter
GholdMedalists: and shock
TheCoastsOfToast: but don't they just
GholdMedalists: the expected moth switch
TheCoastsOfToast: go garg
TheCoastsOfToast: on flutter
GholdMedalists: they prob think they're okay
GholdMedalists: no one uses shock
TheCoastsOfToast: but
TheCoastsOfToast: it can't switch in
TheCoastsOfToast: to two sballs
TheCoastsOfToast: anyway
GholdMedalists: right
GholdMedalists: so they prob go for morning sun
GholdMedalists: i think
TheCoastsOfToast: i think
GholdMedalists: and we catch em
TheCoastsOfToast: wait what
TheCoastsOfToast: we're faster tho
TheCoastsOfToast: so they would die
TheCoastsOfToast: OH
TheCoastsOfToast: wait
TheCoastsOfToast: you're saying
TheCoastsOfToast: they're going
TheCoastsOfToast: right now
TheCoastsOfToast: eys
GholdMedalists: yes
TheCoastsOfToast: i get it LOL
GholdMedalists: haha ok
TheCoastsOfToast: i was so confused
GholdMedalists: we go for it?
TheCoastsOfToast: let's
GholdMedalists: yeee
GholdMedalists: gl us
GholdMedalists: surely the hazards
GholdMedalists: make em not want to switch
GholdMedalists: pleaaase
TheCoastsOfToast: shadow ball also
TheCoastsOfToast: only does 50 max
GholdMedalists: exactly
GholdMedalists: and morning sun healing 75
GholdMedalists: is such a bait for them
TheCoastsOfToast: i'm praying
GholdMedalists: me too
GholdMedalists: this is a huge turn
GholdMedalists: also why arent they fogging lol
TheCoastsOfToast: unless they thing
TheCoastsOfToast: think*
TheCoastsOfToast: we're
GholdMedalists: it would help them so much
TheCoastsOfToast: sflo?
TheCoastsOfToast: do people run that
GholdMedalists: fucucucucuc
GholdMedalists: ok lets go treads
TheCoastsOfToast: it's time
GholdMedalists: if its
GholdMedalists: fc corv
GholdMedalists: we prob lose
TheCoastsOfToast: i think ti's fc flutter
GholdMedalists: me too
GholdMedalists: ihead is the play i think
TheCoastsOfToast: even tho
TheCoastsOfToast: 4/6 mons
TheCoastsOfToast: resist ihead LOL
GholdMedalists: but scarf corv
GholdMedalists: so if they fog they're in trouble
GholdMedalists: if they roost they're prob okay tbh by going dozo after
TheCoastsOfToast: right
GholdMedalists: but we'll cross that bridge
TheCoastsOfToast: FLINCH
TheCoastsOfToast: RN
GholdMedalists: FLINCH
TheCoastsOfToast: booooo
GholdMedalists: FLINCH
TheCoastsOfToast: ONE MORE
GholdMedalists: noooo
GholdMedalists: ok
GholdMedalists: unfort
TheCoastsOfToast: i say
GholdMedalists: i think we switch
TheCoastsOfToast: we click it again
GholdMedalists: ooh why
TheCoastsOfToast: cuz dondozo will be at 50 if it switches in
GholdMedalists: kk
GholdMedalists: im here for it
TheCoastsOfToast: that's not fc corvi tho
TheCoastsOfToast: right
TheCoastsOfToast: that's damae
TheCoastsOfToast: is it gonna rest?
GholdMedalists: itll rest here
GholdMedalists: gotta go chomp
TheCoastsOfToast: we could go chomp
GholdMedalists: i think
GholdMedalists: and eq
GholdMedalists: on the flutter ig
GholdMedalists: NAT CURE
TheCoastsOfToast: NAT CURE
TheCoastsOfToast: LOOOOL
TheCoastsOfToast: NO WAY
GholdMedalists: that's hot
GholdMedalists: ok we can
GholdMedalists: spike
TheCoastsOfToast: ye
GholdMedalists: ez
GholdMedalists: hazards going up
GholdMedalists: 100%
GholdMedalists: and we heal up
TheCoastsOfToast: thanks for removing our hazards
GholdMedalists: i think they could go
GholdMedalists: moth here
GholdMedalists: ngl
TheCoastsOfToast: they honestly
TheCoastsOfToast: very well might
GholdMedalists: talon mid ground?
TheCoastsOfToast: to catch pe
GholdMedalists: 30
GholdMedalists: calc that pls
TheCoastsOfToast: yessir
GholdMedalists: thanks
TheCoastsOfToast: so
TheCoastsOfToast: it could be min roll
TheCoastsOfToast: 252 SpA Flutter Mane Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Talonflame: 108-128 (30 - 35.5%) -- 29.8% chance to 3HKO
TheCoastsOfToast: but no boosting abil
TheCoastsOfToast: or some kinda
TheCoastsOfToast: hp + spa combo
TheCoastsOfToast: on fc
GholdMedalists: interesting
TheCoastsOfToast: do we go pex?
TheCoastsOfToast: are they shadowballing?
GholdMedalists: or dengo
TheCoastsOfToast: we could go gholdengo
GholdMedalists: dengo puts a bit more pressure
TheCoastsOfToast: let's do it
TheCoastsOfToast: is that sleep talkless then
GholdMedalists: prob
TheCoastsOfToast: i wonder what move
TheCoastsOfToast: last
GholdMedalists: eq
TheCoastsOfToast: ah
GholdMedalists: slide is cool too
TheCoastsOfToast: fai
TheCoastsOfToast: fair*
TheCoastsOfToast: honestly this is only making me
TheCoastsOfToast: believe that fur coat and ice scales are even more busted than i originally thought
TheCoastsOfToast: excellent
GholdMedalists: interesting idea
GholdMedalists: what if we trick
TheCoastsOfToast: to get the boots off?
TheCoastsOfToast: i'm down
GholdMedalists: yee
TheCoastsOfToast: we have recover anyway
TheCoastsOfToast: hell yeah
GholdMedalists: chomp ig
GholdMedalists: kinda iffy
TheCoastsOfToast: they MIGHT acid spray here
TheCoastsOfToast: you sure you don't wanna go talon?
TheCoastsOfToast: we could go chomp
TheCoastsOfToast: you tell me
TheCoastsOfToast: aha...
TheCoastsOfToast: they did...
GholdMedalists: hmmm
TheCoastsOfToast: i think we go chomp here
GholdMedalists: flame 2hits
TheCoastsOfToast: o
GholdMedalists: it did 36 i forgot
TheCoastsOfToast: nvm
GholdMedalists: hm does flame do to flutter
TheCoastsOfToast: a LOT
GholdMedalists: last ditch effort type beat
TheCoastsOfToast: wait
TheCoastsOfToast: thats
TheCoastsOfToast: modest
GholdMedalists: what
GholdMedalists: fuck
GholdMedalists: and its ada treads
GholdMedalists: brutal
TheCoastsOfToast: no
TheCoastsOfToast: it's not
TheCoastsOfToast: modest
TheCoastsOfToast: i'm sorry
GholdMedalists: o
GholdMedalists: np
GholdMedalists: lol
TheCoastsOfToast: 252 SpA Iron Moth Flamethrower vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Flutter Mane in Sun: 180-213 (71.7 - 84.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
GholdMedalists: maybe we just go pex and let it stall
TheCoastsOfToast: sure
GholdMedalists: bc idk if it need it much
TheCoastsOfToast: cuz we can haze away
TheCoastsOfToast: any
TheCoastsOfToast: spdef drops anyway
TheCoastsOfToast: no sludge wave is kinda nice
GholdMedalists: yh
TheCoastsOfToast: this mon is so annoyign tho
TheCoastsOfToast: but gholdengo walls that flutter p hard i imagine
TheCoastsOfToast: so pex for this alone isn't bad
GholdMedalists: nice
GholdMedalists: tox?
TheCoastsOfToast: go for it
TheCoastsOfToast: yeeee
TheCoastsOfToast: now it gets to salt tho
GholdMedalists: mhm
TheCoastsOfToast: chormp
TheCoastsOfToast: ?
GholdMedalists: thinking maybe treads
TheCoastsOfToast: 25% on treads tho
GholdMedalists: mhm
TheCoastsOfToast: i'm not opposed however
GholdMedalists: we just raw wild charge like lunatics
TheCoastsOfToast: i don't see a ground ;)
GholdMedalists: nope
TheCoastsOfToast: oh phooey
GholdMedalists: fine by me ig
TheCoastsOfToast: not the end of da world
GholdMedalists: nop
GholdMedalists: can you calc
GholdMedalists: bbird
GholdMedalists: on this
TheCoastsOfToast: it does likt 55
GholdMedalists: rip
TheCoastsOfToast: no bug type ...
GholdMedalists: ye lol
TheCoastsOfToast: we gain health
TheCoastsOfToast: whenever they spray on talon
GholdMedalists: i think we need to go to flutter on a spray
TheCoastsOfToast: lemme calc
TheCoastsOfToast: oh
TheCoastsOfToast: that doesn't do much
TheCoastsOfToast: it's not weak to poison
GholdMedalists: nope
TheCoastsOfToast: ugh i forgot about
TheCoastsOfToast: 8 pp recover
GholdMedalists: not fun
TheCoastsOfToast: haze -> flutter?
TheCoastsOfToast: woot
GholdMedalists: they prob switch here
GholdMedalists: this is too good
TheCoastsOfToast: they don't risk it
GholdMedalists: this could be the game
GholdMedalists: but i think we go treads
TheCoastsOfToast: on the garg?
GholdMedalists: covers the entire team lol
TheCoastsOfToast: yes
TheCoastsOfToast: let's just
TheCoastsOfToast: do it
GholdMedalists: YOLO
GholdMedalists: amazing
TheCoastsOfToast: WOOO
TheCoastsOfToast: wild charge here?
GholdMedalists: ayy
TheCoastsOfToast: i'm SCREAING
TheCoastsOfToast: SCREAMING*
GholdMedalists: LOL NOO
TheCoastsOfToast: KNEW IT
TheCoastsOfToast: click it again
GholdMedalists: im sick
TheCoastsOfToast: jk
GholdMedalists: they fogging
GholdMedalists: or not
GholdMedalists: im good with that
TheCoastsOfToast: now iron head is a big problem
GholdMedalists: yuppp
TheCoastsOfToast: they might be
GholdMedalists: if only i was not cb
TheCoastsOfToast: CM fc right
GholdMedalists: and could spin up speed
GholdMedalists: they could be
GholdMedalists: they again should be going moth
GholdMedalists: so we go talon
GholdMedalists: ffs
TheCoastsOfToast: you don't think t
TheCoastsOfToast: o
TheCoastsOfToast: i thought they'd moonblast yeah
GholdMedalists: i mean...
TheCoastsOfToast: now
GholdMedalists: sball is sick now
TheCoastsOfToast: i think they'll go moth
GholdMedalists: it takes hazards tho
GholdMedalists: so 67%
TheCoastsOfToast: i think we can sball for sure
TheCoastsOfToast: noice
GholdMedalists: yes chomp
GholdMedalists: heal up
GholdMedalists: hmmm
GholdMedalists: can you calc eq on dozo
GholdMedalists: idk the evs
GholdMedalists: you need to calc the treads on it doin ihead if you wanna approximate better, but can calc 252/0
GholdMedalists: i think rocks is still prob the play, but good to think about it
TheCoastsOfToast: sword of ruin doesn't
TheCoastsOfToast: calc
TheCoastsOfToast: in the calc
GholdMedalists: try tc
GholdMedalists: its close enuf right
TheCoastsOfToast: how much did ihead so
TheCoastsOfToast: do*
GholdMedalists: uhhh
GholdMedalists: 17
TheCoastsOfToast: 1oof
GholdMedalists: thats not much
TheCoastsOfToast: 252+ Atk Choice Band Tough Claws Iron Treads Iron Head vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Dondozo: 82-97 (16.2 - 19.2%) -- possible 6HKO
TheCoastsOfToast: this is waht i'm guessing
TheCoastsOfToast: max def
GholdMedalists: so eq prob doesnt kill
GholdMedalists: if we rocks
GholdMedalists: and they hard dozo
TheCoastsOfToast: 0 Atk Garchomp Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Dondozo: 88-105 (17.4 - 20.8%) -- possible 5HKO
GholdMedalists: theyll be at 24
GholdMedalists: think we still rocks
GholdMedalists: oh you can calc wild charge and see hm that did too
GholdMedalists: but seems like it smax def
GholdMedalists: lets just rock
GholdMedalists: wait
GholdMedalists: lefties hp
GholdMedalists: yes pls
GholdMedalists: and back to talon
GholdMedalists: or maybe
TheCoastsOfToast: why not ghold
GholdMedalists: we fear a tbolt
GholdMedalists: wait surely theyd go for it
GholdMedalists: yeah they would
TheCoastsOfToast: they would
GholdMedalists: but now we went talon twice
GholdMedalists: so they shouldnt go moth
TheCoastsOfToast: i think
GholdMedalists: ugh
TheCoastsOfToast: it's cm + split
GholdMedalists: same
TheCoastsOfToast: as last two
GholdMedalists: ok lets go ghold
TheCoastsOfToast: now they're
TheCoastsOfToast: going moth
TheCoastsOfToast: on our recover
GholdMedalists: i wanna go talon so bad
GholdMedalists: but we kinda need to recover
TheCoastsOfToast: but we
TheCoastsOfToast: hmm
GholdMedalists: ok we can go chomp now
GholdMedalists: so its not so bad
TheCoastsOfToast: oh true
GholdMedalists: and we can dtail
GholdMedalists: super dafe
GholdMedalists: safe
TheCoastsOfToast: no burn plz
GholdMedalists: if its
GholdMedalists: ok nvm
GholdMedalists: NICE
GholdMedalists: gottem on the double
TheCoastsOfToast: YES
TheCoastsOfToast: also
TheCoastsOfToast: 252+ Atk Tough Claws Iron Treads Wild Charge vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Dondozo: 166-196 (32.9 - 38.8%) -- 99.8% chance to 3HKO
TheCoastsOfToast: ??
GholdMedalists: we bird baybeee
TheCoastsOfToast: didn't we do way more
GholdMedalists: uh
GholdMedalists: something is wrong
GholdMedalists: with that calc
GholdMedalists: okay okay okay
TheCoastsOfToast: i forgot band
GholdMedalists: we cant stay in
TheCoastsOfToast: nah we can't stay in
GholdMedalists: nothign forces out corv
GholdMedalists: which is kinda lame
GholdMedalists: but
GholdMedalists: ah well
TheCoastsOfToast: i say
GholdMedalists: treads it is
TheCoastsOfToast: we chomp
TheCoastsOfToast: er
GholdMedalists: ooh
GholdMedalists: chomp not a bad idea
TheCoastsOfToast: i thought chomp
GholdMedalists: keeps up hazards
GholdMedalists: p nicely
GholdMedalists: ok ok ok
GholdMedalists: we could try to ice spinner lol
TheCoastsOfToast: hm
GholdMedalists: that gets the 2hit on corv i think
TheCoastsOfToast: wait i don't know the spread on corv
TheCoastsOfToast: lemme calc
GholdMedalists: we iron headed for 25 ish
TheCoastsOfToast: it looks like
TheCoastsOfToast: defensive but not max def
GholdMedalists: lets just go for it
TheCoastsOfToast: cuz we did
GholdMedalists: hmm
TheCoastsOfToast: 27
GholdMedalists: actually
GholdMedalists: ihead
TheCoastsOfToast: and iron head max is 26
GholdMedalists: is prob super fine
GholdMedalists: and does more to gholden
GholdMedalists: if that comes in
TheCoastsOfToast: why not
GholdMedalists: regen gholden
TheCoastsOfToast: 49!!!
GholdMedalists: prob scarf
GholdMedalists: that did 49
GholdMedalists: christ
TheCoastsOfToast: click it again
TheCoastsOfToast: we don't die to sball do we
GholdMedalists: i wanna go golden
GholdMedalists: who knows what it has
GholdMedalists: and if it tricks
GholdMedalists: we're in an evne better spot
GholdMedalists: idk
GholdMedalists: its a tough call
TheCoastsOfToast: well
TheCoastsOfToast: if it tricks
TheCoastsOfToast: we have a scarf
TheCoastsOfToast: on
TheCoastsOfToast: treads
TheCoastsOfToast: which is equally
GholdMedalists: ik ik
TheCoastsOfToast: very good
GholdMedalists: but there's also
GholdMedalists: focus blast
GholdMedalists: :p
TheCoastsOfToast: really??
GholdMedalists: ive literally never seen it
GholdMedalists: but
GholdMedalists: imagine
GholdMedalists: T_T
TheCoastsOfToast: then we die
TheCoastsOfToast: thats ok
TheCoastsOfToast: we don't need this much
GholdMedalists: D:
GholdMedalists: amg
TheCoastsOfToast: YEAHH
GholdMedalists: T_T
GholdMedalists: so much dmg
TheCoastsOfToast: but we killed
TheCoastsOfToast: the scarf regen
TheCoastsOfToast: mon
GholdMedalists: this is a huge threat not
GholdMedalists: now*
GholdMedalists: lets make it rain
TheCoastsOfToast: YES
TheCoastsOfToast: dude
TheCoastsOfToast: this is insane
TheCoastsOfToast: such a tough MU and we're making some serious progress
GholdMedalists: yeah its been tricky
GholdMedalists: nice!
TheCoastsOfToast: we can
TheCoastsOfToast: WIN
TheCoastsOfToast: NOW
TheCoastsOfToast: YAYYY
TheCoastsOfToast: garchomp does
TheCoastsOfToast: SO much work
TheCoastsOfToast: from here
GholdMedalists: ikinda
GholdMedalists: misclicked
GholdMedalists: the talon
GholdMedalists: do we do 75
GholdMedalists: i forget
TheCoastsOfToast: do
TheCoastsOfToast: no*
TheCoastsOfToast: we do 55 LOL
GholdMedalists: but we're not in danger
GholdMedalists: so we can bird
GholdMedalists: see
GholdMedalists: :D
GholdMedalists: this is over
TheCoastsOfToast: YAY
GholdMedalists: garg kinda annoying
GholdMedalists: but i think we got it
TheCoastsOfToast: not too annoying
GholdMedalists: hang on
TheCoastsOfToast: cuz we come in with
GholdMedalists: if we taunt
TheCoastsOfToast: tusk
GholdMedalists: does flutter auto win
TheCoastsOfToast: yes
GholdMedalists: for sure for sure?
TheCoastsOfToast: you mean
GholdMedalists: like will it kill corv idk
TheCoastsOfToast: if they go for recover here
TheCoastsOfToast: on the taunt
TheCoastsOfToast: well
TheCoastsOfToast: corv has to roost with scarf
TheCoastsOfToast: or bb
TheCoastsOfToast: and die
TheCoastsOfToast: i say taunt
GholdMedalists: NICE
TheCoastsOfToast: WOOOOOO

lost bgs terribly played(ggwp)
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9almostanyability-1756356587

Uta The Clown — Today at 3:27 PM
Gambit can’t do much here
So yeah we
Wild charge
Codename C.A.T — Today at 3:27 PM
very odd switch
Uta The Clown — Today at 3:28 PM
They make no damn sense
Codename C.A.T — Today at 3:28 PM
makes me think its dragon pulse instead of dark pulse
Tanny89k — Today at 3:28 PM
Hydrei does get Knock this gen, we should keep that in mind
Uta The Clown — Today at 3:28 PM
I think they meant to sack hydrogen
Why would they switch on hands
Codename C.A.T — Today at 3:28 PM
the fact that they're sacking hydrei makes me think that isnt scarf rmoon tbh
what if its ho
and its like dd or smth
Tanny89k — Today at 3:29 PM
DD Moon would usually be paired with Cyclizar or Screens
Uta The Clown — Today at 3:29 PM
I think dd dragonite is more likely
Codename C.A.T — Today at 3:30 PM
do we just cc this time or maybe vs
Tanny89k — Today at 3:30 PM
Probably VS, nothing to lose
they might preserve it for a taunt against hippo to deny rocks
Uta The Clown — Today at 3:30 PM
The main issue of their team is ceruledge. It kinda eats our team
im gonna vs
they're sacking it 100%
Tanny89k — Today at 3:31 PM
Bundle
Uta The Clown — Today at 3:31 PM
Back to hands?
Codename C.A.T — Today at 3:31 PM
risks for freeze dry?
Uta The Clown — Today at 3:32 PM
They can’t not send in gambit. If they do we will just be going in a circle
Codename C.A.T — Today at 3:32 PM
what
Uta The Clown — Today at 3:32 PM
What
Codename C.A.T — Today at 3:32 PM
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Tanny89k — Today at 3:33 PM
U-turn is safest option, we can just reset to turn 6 if they go into Kingambit
Codename C.A.T — Today at 3:33 PM
we always hands right
this is some wacky ass set
Uta The Clown — Today at 3:33 PM
Fuckin weakness policy lol
Tanny89k — Today at 3:33 PM
Corv, ig
Codename C.A.T — Today at 3:34 PM
im good with corv
Uta The Clown — Today at 3:34 PM
Corv yeah hands is needed later
HUH
HUH
HUH
HUH
HUH
Uta The Clown — Today at 3:34 PM
I’m gonna shit myself what
Tanny89k — Today at 3:34 PM
Hands?
yeah we need to preserve hippo hp for edge
Tanny89k — Today at 3:35 PM
or we could predict EP and click U-turn
Codename C.A.T — Today at 3:35 PM
but then we lose corv if they stay in
and now no rocks removal
is that worth it?
Tanny89k — Today at 3:36 PM
Rocks staying isn't too much of a big deal given that all ouir mons either resist or are immune
Codename C.A.T — Today at 3:36 PM
that is true
Tanny89k — Today at 3:36 PM
Hands getting chunked is worse case scenario
Uta The Clown — Today at 3:36 PM
I mean hands deals with gambit and moon possibly we can’t really lose him this early
Codename C.A.T — Today at 3:37 PM
i think sack corv
Tanny89k — Today at 3:37 PM
I say we click U-turn
Codename C.A.T — Today at 3:37 PM
u-turn or freeze dry
Tanny89k — Today at 3:38 PM
U-turn probably
Uta The Clown — Today at 3:38 PM
Uturn because gambit switch I think
Codename C.A.T — Today at 3:38 PM
then i u-turn
Uta The Clown — Today at 3:38 PM
Even if not this dies
So unturn
Codename C.A.T — Today at 3:39 PM
whats safest play here
u-turn killed hydrei
Tanny89k — Today at 3:39 PM
Gholdengo is safest option
Codename C.A.T — Today at 3:39 PM
oh fuck timer
Tanny89k — Today at 3:39 PM
Kingambit comes in, we go to Hippo
Codename C.A.T — Today at 3:42 PM
252+ Atk Life Orb Ceruledge Shadow Sneak vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Gholdengo: 190-226 (60.3 - 71.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
important calc
ok dnite
we go to hippo y/n
Uta The Clown — Today at 3:43 PM
Trick ?
Tanny89k — Today at 3:43 PM
They could double into Ceru
Dd is possible
Tanny89k — Today at 3:43 PM
DD is most likely, but we want to keep our Scarf
Codename C.A.T — Today at 3:43 PM
if we trick and they're cb then we take a million from eq
True. That
Codename C.A.T — Today at 3:44 PM
ii think im gonna hippo
Tanny89k — Today at 3:44 PM
Yeah
we get rocks with it
Setting rocks is worth getting Wisp'd by Ceru
Uta The Clown — Today at 3:44 PM
Go for it
gambit?
ok we take it i get rocks lffg
Also mind the timer
Rocks yeah
Yup
Or it’s magic bounce
Tanny89k — Today at 3:45 PM
MB is banned my guy
Codename C.A.T — Today at 3:45 PM
dnite is very weird
Uta The Clown — Today at 3:45 PM
Back to d nite
this tells me the set isnt what we think it is
Uta The Clown — Today at 3:45 PM
None of their sets make sense
Maybe it's mixed?
maybe
In which case, we go to Hands
hands prob safe tho
yup its mixed
Uta The Clown — Today at 3:46 PM
Mixed
Yeah
Tanny89k — Today at 3:46 PM
Ice Punch?
Codename C.A.T — Today at 3:46 PM
wild charge maybe
doesnt let in edge for free
Tanny89k — Today at 3:47 PM
Does Wild Charge 2HKO?
Uta The Clown — Today at 3:47 PM
Eq is possible here from smite
Codename C.A.T — Today at 3:47 PM
nope lmao
Uta The Clown — Today at 3:47 PM
Dragonite
IPunch then
what other plays exist
Timer
iron moth
y/n
EQ doesn't do too much
I say we click Ice Punch
Codename C.A.T — Today at 3:48 PM
FUCK
Tanny89k — Today at 3:48 PM
Iron Moth dies to EQ or ESPeed
Oh a turn passed
Codename C.A.T — Today at 3:48 PM
im taking control until the timers out of the 30 range, sorry
Tanny89k — Today at 3:48 PM
Click WCharge for timer
Codename C.A.T — Today at 3:49 PM
gambit dead
Tanny89k — Today at 3:49 PM
Awesome
Uta The Clown — Today at 3:49 PM
Nice
Fuck that thing
Codename C.A.T — Today at 3:49 PM
now what
Tanny89k — Today at 3:49 PM
Hippo
Codename C.A.T — Today at 3:50 PM
EDGE DEAD
Uta The Clown — Today at 3:50 PM
Bop
Codename C.A.T — Today at 3:50 PM
sack hippo y/n
Tanny89k — Today at 3:50 PM
y
Uta The Clown — Today at 3:50 PM
At this point y
Tanny89k — Today at 3:50 PM
Bundle + Hands clean at this point
Whirl, just to bne safe
Codename C.A.T — Today at 3:51 PM
we have a minute
time to breathe now
freeze-dry y/n
Tanny89k — Today at 3:51 PM
y
Uta The Clown — Today at 3:51 PM
We’re goof
Good
Tanny89k — Today at 3:51 PM
Freeze Dry
Uta The Clown — Today at 3:51 PM
Freeze dry
Codename C.A.T — Today at 3:52 PM
scarf
Tanny89k — Today at 3:52 PM
Gholdengo
Make it rain
Uta The Clown — Today at 3:52 PM
Yep make it rain
if this dds
hold on
+1 252 Atk Roaring Moon Earthquake vs. 248 HP / 0 Def Iron Hands: 322-380 (63 - 74.3%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
Let's calc
Uta The Clown — Today at 3:53 PM
Timer
Codename C.A.T — Today at 3:53 PM
we gotta risk it
PRAY
we lost
Tanny89k — Today at 3:54 PM
RIP
Uta The Clown — Today at 3:54 PM
Rip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)