All Official B101 Pairing Records

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: Shock3600
PS! Username: Shock3600
Your timezone: CST
Generation: ADV
Usual Hours of Availability: Weekends, evening weekdays
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've been playing ADV for a few months now. I've played a full season of adv/mushi league. I have a little experience in other gens and a large amount of experience in a weird discord based meta that plays completely differently.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:
Yes

Assigned to 3d for SM OU

Username: mom lover
PS! Username: mom lover
Your timezone: GMT -6
Generation: SM
Usual Hours of Availability: normally anytime between 2pm-6am on days I don't work
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Started in 2019 pretty casually but for the last 9 months or so have been getting quite competitive with it. My skills are average or better but really want to take it to the next level.
Are you able to use Discord?: ye
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: ye
Also would like to ask for 3d as my tutor and he has agreed to do so

Last edited by a moderator:
assigned to Milo

Username: LeCehlou
PS! Username: LeCehlou
Signup Format: SV OU
Your timezone: GMT+1
Usual Hours of Availability : 9pm-11pm on every day, available almost all week-ends. The rest depends on my classes and external factors.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing Pokemon competitively during SM, but i really started playing more in SS. I mostly tryharded 1v1 during that time, and i also played other tiers for fun. Apart from a good ladder rank in 1v1 (1854) and AG (somewhere near 1900 at my peak), i'm pretty average. Now i'm willing to progress in SV OU , mostly in teambuilding.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, LeCehlou#2276

Assigned to Aqua Jet

Username: SKIPPERGAMEZ
PS! Username: SKIPPERGAMEZ
Signup Format: SV UU
Usual Hours of Availability: 7-10 pm (usually)
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started competitive at the beginning of SV, and I got into UU once alpha started. While my main focus is SV UU, I have been dipping my toes into other tiers. However, I kinda suck (stuck in low-elo) at playing, and improving at competitive in general in my main tier will help overall, I believe.

Javi

Que no respiren, que no respiren!
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a defending World Cup of Pokemon Champion
Assigned to awyp

Returned:06/20/2023

Username: Javi
PS! Username: Javitu
Your timezone: GMT+2
Usual Hours of Availability: My late afternoons, evenings, nights
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing competitive mons (outside of randbats) around 1 year ago. I have played in several side server tours such as CPL or CTF as well as several WC tournaments in which I played for my country. In this new gen I am looking to learn OU since I'm liking it a lot, I have peaked in ladder at 1850 sitting rn at 1600 after testing some teams.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes javitu#6816

Frixel

Double down
is a Social Media Contributor
Assigned to Mizuhime

Username: Frixel
PS! Username: Frixel
Signup Format: SV DOU
Your timezone: Mainly GMT +1, can be +0 at times.
Usual Hours of Availability: My evenings (after 6pm)
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've already undertook this program in SS, but my irl became very busy after that and I feel that I have lost a lot of knowledge I had learnt and fell back to stage 0. I'm looking to fix flaws in my gameplay and gameplans and improve my teambuilding, aiming to get outside of my confort zone. I've played all doubles tours over the past year/1.5 years, which made me further realize that my understanding of playing the game has been declining.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, Frixel#4598

As a last remark, although I loved working with Yellow Paint, I would prefer, if possible, to be paired up with a new tutor to get a different point of view and opinion. This has nothing to do with YP, which I consider an amazing tutor that was basically permanently available in anything he did for me, being giving me tips to improve my gameplay or helping me prepare for tournaments (during and after the programme), but rather a personal preference

Aqua Jet

Stardew
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Assigned to Yellow Paint

Username: Aqua Jet
PS! Username: Aqua Jet
Signup Format: :worrywhirl:
Your timezone:
GMT -5
Usual Hours of Availability:
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
I started playing competitive Pokémon in Generation 7 using Random Battles. Around the end of March of last year, I decided to give Monotype a whirl because I had some friends that were urging me to try it. Around January of this year, I began to play UU and have had decent success in the tier, playing in UUWC (1-2), and UU Majors (2-2 in pools). I've also picked up Ubers, becoming a substitute during UWC where my team made finals, PUWC (where I went 1-1), and LCWC. I also captained UUFPL and UUSD, which my team won. I am also managing the ongoing UUPL.
Are you able to use Discord?: Si

Hiko

formerly HikozaruGG
is a Tiering Contributor
Assigned to Exotic64

Username: HikozaruGG
PS! Username: HikozaruGG
Your timezone: GMT +2
Usual Hours of Availability: 9pm-11pm in weekdays and 12am-12pm in weekends (holydays are the same as weekends)
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started to play the game in the end of SS, something like 8-9 months ago, and managed to get some result on ladder during that lapse of time with multiples peaks over 1900. However, I have meager tournament experience, which I am willing to change since my objective with this tutoring is to become a more solid and consistent player, able to see more accurately the ways of winning each battle, and improve in team building too in order to perform in tournaments.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes.

Assigned to Lasen

Username: OreoSpeedruns
PS! Username: OreoSpeedruns
Signup Format: SV Ubers
Your timezone: Central (GMT -6)
Usual Hours of Availability: Friday 4 - 6 PM, and 8 AM - 6 PM on weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
Started playing Showdown seriously around the end of Sw/Sh, although throughout my time playing, I’ve not been great. I can make decent plays in battle, but I was (and still am) absolutely terrible at teambuilding. I’ve usually needed to steal teams from actually experienced players such as very much not myself to succeed. This is the main thing holding me back, so I’d really like to learn more in this field. However, another thing is that I'm actually really bad at the game. More often than not, I make terrible/aggressive plays that lose me games. I would also like to learn how to not suck at making plays.

Basically, I want to learn how to not suck at the game. Thank you in advance!
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, my tag is OreoSpeedruns#6434

Prikki

formerly AtomicFish
Assigned to IoSonoNeon

Username: Prikki
PS! Username: Prikki
Signup Format: SV Ubers
Usual Hours of Availability: Noon-9 PM daily
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): About five years ago I played Gen 7 Uber where I got a tutor, fumbled around for a bit, got respectably high on the ladder (1400-ish if memory serves) and burned out. Now I return where I've been playing for about a month, floundering uselessly until recently some help courtesy of the RMT community thrust me to where I am now.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes.

RoyalReloaded

n_n
is a Top Tiering Contributor
MPL Champion
Assigned to DugZa

Username: RoyalReloaded
PS! Username: RoyalReloaded
Signup Format: SV Monotype
Your timezone: EST (GMT -5)
Usual Hours of Availability: 5pm -12 am
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I have been playing competitive pokemon for many years, but I have always been bad when it comes to teambuilding. I've really enjoyed monotype this generation and been able to find success on the ladder and in tournaments. I am applying because I would like to learn how to effectively build my own teams so I do not have to rely on teams from other players.

Athena's Myth

Banned deucer.
Assigned to Estarossa

Username: Athena's Myth
PS! Username: Kagura I
Your timezone: GMT -3
Usual Hours of Availability: 4/5 pm - 11pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): To be honest, I have never touched a low tier in my life, so I would like to try this generation. I don't have much of an understanding of UU and I feel like it wouldn't hurt to try and get into this tier.

assigned to Aqua Jet

Username: RampageWebber
PS! Username: Rampagewebber
Your timezone: GMT +8
Usual Hours of Availability: 7-11:30 pm weekdays, usually all day available on weekend
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing mon from end of 2017 but I did not play SS too much. I have learned some old gens skills and I applied and have finished SS RU session (if it matters). I really want to learn more lower tier skills, especailly about teambuilding so I decide to signup for another tier to see what can I get.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, Webber#9284

assigned to Sulo

Username: Corporate Donkey
PS! Username: Corporate Donkey
Timezone: GMT -5
Hours of Availability: 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm on Saturday, 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
My Experience: I started properly getting into competitive UnderUsed back in July of 2021. I've improved a lot since I started, however even though I felt like I was improving a lot this gen during the UU alpha, I haven't just plateaued, I've steadily been returning to my old bad tendencies in battles, and my performance has gotten much worse lately. I finally decided to sign up since I no longer want to actually accomplish something in the competitive scene.
Discord: Corporate Donkey#2219

Exotic64

Clannad Finisher
is a Tiering Contributor
Assigned to Leavers

Username: Exotic64
PS! Username: exotic64, 91n
Your timezone: GMT +11
Usual Hours of Availability: 12pm-12am on weekends 4pm-11pm on weekdays (depending on class schedules and extracurriculars)
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing competitive Pokemon around the end of XY. I peaked 1600 in SM before quitting for a while and got back to playing midway through SS and mostly played some OU and mostly Monotype, the latter in which I peaked 1800. Due to exams I took another break and following the release of SV I have been interested in the mechanics of Tera and would like to be coached on how to overall team building as well as consistency, my goal in mind being a better tournament player for the OU tier. Currently sitting at around 1400 on both accounts and grinding the ladder.

Assigned to NotlPrimRose

Username: LuBiStar20
PS! Username: LuBiStar20
Signup Format: SV Doubles Overused
Your timezone: PST (West Coast US)
Usual Hours of Availability: After 4PM PST/7PM EST
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Ive played competitive pokemon for a couple months, and started joining discord servers when SV released. The first format i ever played was gen 8 ru, and i then went on to play gen 8 DOU until scarlet and violet released. I am really striving to be the best i possibly can be with this game, and I once reached top 100. I recently have fell off tremendously, dropping to 1400 when my peak was 1650. I’d really appreciate all the help i could get.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes. Lu.#0639

Slip

dancing to alarm bells
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Assigned to BIG loven

Username: Slip
PS! Username: Slip
Signup Format: DPP OU
Your timezone: GMT -5
Usual Hours of Availability: 5 - 11pm Tue - Fri | 10am - 11pm Sat - Mon
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I mainly play UU, but I also sign up for a lot of OU tournaments and have even hit top 16 during the SS OU summer seasonal. I have been trying to find an old gen OU that I enjoy through these seasonals for the past year and have finally landed on DPP OU to grind out as I am enjoying this seasonal a lot. I will happily put in the hours to get good at this tier. I have grown in the last year in UU as well where i went from getting drafted for UUFPL, to having a positive record in Swiss, and eventually getting picked up for UUPL this year. It has been a fun year, but I would like to break out into an OU tier as well for better results in tournaments and future team tours. Any help for me to put in the hours would be greatly appreciated!
Are you able to use Discord?: y
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: y

assigned to Collette

Username: HanPyol
PS! Username: HanPyol
Signup Format: SV LC
Your timezone: EST (GMT -5)
Usual Hours of Availability:
Days varies due to the nature of my work, but I am usually always available during the afternoon / evening 3-4 days a week.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Started playing seriously around maybe 2015(?) as a DPP LC player for team tournaments. I have not tried too hard to learn a current generation until the past year or so. Since I got into SwSh late, I did not bother with it too much but since this is a fresh generation, I want to become better. Currently playing in LCWL for Zigzagoon Platoon.

assigned to Drifting

Username: Brammi
PS! Username: Brammi
Signup Format: svlc
Your timezone: gmt+11
Usual Hours of Availability: evenings and all day weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): played a heap in dpp and was pretty good in uu and lc, have come back for sv and am enjoying myself but have a lot of battle theory to learn. Only ever had middling tourney results, but have taken big scalps at times. Much better pilot than builder.
Are you able to use Discord?: Y

MOHAMEDALL

il sesso italiano
is a Tiering Contributor
assigned to Laroxyl

Username: MOHAMEDALL
PS! Username: MOHAMEDALL
Your timezone: +1
Usual Hours of Availability: Thursday to Saturday after 6pm, the rest after 2pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Started playing LC late into last gen and got kinda decent at it towards the end. I struggled to transfer the skills over to the new gen tho and ive been feeling like i could seriously use some help. Also ive always been pretty bad at building so thats another thing id like to improve.

Oscarx90

LCPL Champion
assigned to Corckscrew

Username: Oscarx90
PS! Username: Oscarx90
Your timezone: GMT
Usual Hours of Availability: 3:15PM - 9PM weekdays, 10AM - 9PM weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started LC in SwSh and did quite well there, but never entered a tournament, and have been playing the whole of SV but have never really found my footing. I’m really hoping to improve from the tutoring program. I haven’t had as much experience or as many posts as everyone else, but I’m willing to learn and would be very grateful for the chance to to be involved with the tutoring program.
Are you able to use Discord?: yes, my username is Osxarx90

Assigned to Éric

Username: MuffinMat
PS! Username: MuffinMat
Your timezone: GMT+1
Usual Hours of Availability: guaranteed fridays and weekends from 4 PM to 10 PM, depends otherwise
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I have been playing showdown for about 1.5 years with little success in tournaments. My biggest achievement is getting to top 80 in early SV LC. Little Cup is my favorite tier and i have been playing it for a while, enjoying old gens and skimming through old resources in closed forums or RoA.
Are you able to use Discord?: ye

grape tylenol

HAVE YOU SEEN MY MCDOUBLE?
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Forum Moderator
assigned to Collette

Username: ashelyDeluxe
PS! Username: grapetylenol
Your timezone: GMT-5
Usual Hours of Availability: varies but usually in the afternoon and later in the evening
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): i am a well known user in the LC discord but i am much more known for my art than my competitive ability. i am currently managing the ashely quaxelys in lcwl so i would like to sharpen my skills a bit so that i can be more helpful to my current (and any future!) team as a tester and builder. went 0-1 on scrubs in lpl
Are you able to use Discord?: my life would be significantly better if i was not able to.

would like to request Collette as my tutor

assigned to Queen of Bean

Username: Turtlek
PS! Username: Turtlek
Your timezone: GMT +1
Usual Hours of Availability: 4-7 pm (usually)
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started Showdown post Tundra Sword and hovered around 1400 . I got into SV UU as soon as Alpha started but I am still really not good. I’d like to improve my teambuildibg and team preview analysis skills mainly. I like mainly playing VoltTurns with at least 2 backbones, but I often try using more HO centric teams.

assigned to Ashbala

Username: Starfox.
PS! Username: starf0x
Signup Format: SV Monotype
Your Timezone: CST (GMT -6)
Usual Hours of Availability: 6PM-11PM (All day on weekends)
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I have been playing monotype for many years, dating back to ORAS. I have played many ladder games, peaking in SV, and have recently began playing in Smogon tournaments. The reason why I want to apply is while I know I'm a decent monotype player, I am very new to smogon tournaments, and I want to learn the skills necessary to help me thrive in the tournament scene, and take my game to the next level.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes (Starfox#9098)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)