Status
Not open for further replies.
Assigned to ElectricityCat for ORAS OU

Username: Juseth

P.S! Username: Juseth Sepulveda

Your time zone: -5

Generation: SM OU, ORAS OU

Usual Hours of Availability: After 8 PM

Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokémon (minimum 3 sentences): Little experience, that's why I'm looking to improve

Can you use Discord ?: Yes

Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Assigned to TylerTheMilotic

Username: iInfernus
PS! Username: iInfernus
Your timezone: GMT+8
Usual Hours of Availability: weekdays 8 PM - 10PM, weekends 11 PM - 1 AM
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I just recently started pouring in effort into competitive battling. I know what a good team looks like but my ingame battling skill is terrible and I tend to make the wrong moves, but I just know they are wrong and don't know what I could've done to make a better play. I also don't know how to counterplay the most common checks and counters to my own team in ingame situations. I usually play at Natdex OU since it's the tier I have the most fun in.

Assigned to ToastNoButter

Username:Evelyie
PS! Username: Evelyie
Your timezone: GMT-3
Usual Hours of Availability: Fridays and Weekends all days.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon: Been playing for 10~ months, won the VGC PL with a 1-2 record, CBT with 3-2 record (110+ team tour), and rated 1650 with a 16-4 record on PCIV qualifiers. I want to develop my gameplan and get better for IRL tours when they come back and perform better on online tours.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, Evelyie#3064
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:Yup

Assigned to zeefable

Username: Unbreakable
PS! username: UnbreakableVGC
Timezone: GMT -5
Usual hours: 5pm to midnight every day
Experience: I went to one local and they didn't have enough people to give points. Finished 3rd out of 6, and yet when I was in a couple of informal store tourneys I won both of those. I failed THREE TIMES to complete the vgc17 homework assignment. (see here: https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/mandatory-team-building-homework-assignment.3589392/ ) I don't know what I need to learn...it seems the answer changes by the day and depends on who I ask besides. I only got into competitive because I wanted to shut up some anti-meta smartass and 10 years on I still can't do it. Kind of want to just give up and focus on getting battle tower rewards.
Able to use Discord: yes, QuestionaBull#7227
Do you understand the blacklist? Yes sir.

Assigned to Drud

Username: TheKingKarp
PS! Username: thekingkarp
Your timezone: -4
Usual Hours of Availability: evenings on weekdays (except for minor work things) and pretty flexible on weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Started back in 2014 and played for the majority of gen 6 but didnt really improve (I had no semblance of advance tactics like game planning, using team preview, risk vs. reward)/ Started back up 1-2 months ago after a 5-6 year hiatus. I want to truly improve myself and have been trying to do a better job of using those aforementioned advanced strategies but I think having a tutor and taking on a metagame that I'm new to would be a great way to speed up that process.
Are you able to use Discord?: yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes

yone

Herv the One.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
Assigned to Zeal

Username: Hervalt
PS! Username: Hervalt
Your timezone: GMT+2
Usual Hours of Availability: Monday to Friday after 5pm+2, mostly free during weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I played during Smogon PL and I went 2-3. I also made top 8 at the scouting tournament to play for the French team for the VictoryRoad World Cup. I spend a lot of time building teams and I played a lot in Smogon formats.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, Herv'#2002

Assigned to Raineko

Username: Optify
PS! Username: Optify
Your timezone: GMT-4
Usual Hours of Availability: weekday afternoons
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon: been playing mons for about 2 years now, been maining national dex ou to some moderate success for the past year, managing in the latest iteration of the national dex premier league, and being a former b101 tutor myself.
Are you able to use Discord?: ya
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: ya

Raineko has agreed to tutor me

Sole Survivor

Sepia-toned memories
is a Pre-Contributor
Assigned to Aldrich

Username: Sole Survivor
PS! Username: SoleSurvivorVGC
Your timezone: GMT+5:30
Usual Hours of Availability: 3PM - 5PM (usually) and 7PM - 9PM all days
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon: I started playing competitively in October of 2019 where I used some favorites along with common VGC picks like Mega Rayquaza and Incineroar in Anything Goes since I wasn't aware VGC was playable on PS!. As expected, I was fairly mediocre. I have been playing VGC since March of 2020 (VGC 20 Series 3). I haven't played in many tournaments and as such, I don't have many notable results spare one, where I placed 59th in the recent Fall Scramble tournament with a 3-3 record which I'm actually fairly satisfied with given I had exams and they coincided with the tournament which hadn't been announced prior. The main areas where I could use help are in Team Preview and less importantly, teambuilding.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, Sole Survivor#8952

Abhi

Professional Zoomer
is an official Team Rateris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Assigned to trace

Username: Abhi
PS! Username: Abhi417
Your timezone: GMT+5:30
Usual Hours of Availability: 7-9 pm weekdays / 11 am - 2 pm and 7-9pm weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon:
I started Competitive around July last year, and have been pretty actively playing since then, although mostly singles OU. Have tried to get into doubles a few times in the past and still do play it sometimes whether it be VGC or DOU, but have never really gotten any good at it.
Are you able to use Discord?: Abhi!#7433

Mack Knife

Future 50th President
Assigned to Yoda2798

Username: Mack Knife
PS! Username: Mack Knife
Your timezone: EST (gmt -4)
Usual Hours of Availability: Weekends when football isn't on and weekdays after 4pm. My work schedule fluctuates tho.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started poking around ps and smogon at the start of sm. Got into it for a while then quit. I have always really loved doubles and it's funny community. Really struggling with building and knowing whether plays are good or not. Would like to get good and stuff; would help my shitposts.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes (Mack Knife#2233)

Assigned to Brede

Username: Fin in the chat
PS! Username: F IN Chat
Your timezone: GMT + 01:00
Usual Hours of Availability: Weekdays 8pm - 11pm, Weekends 4pm-11pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I have been playing VGC competitively for around a year. SwSh are my first games I've played competitively and because of this, I did well in dmax formats, getting to around 1600 elo on showdown in S8 iirc. However, in S10, I've been struggling, and I've not been able to breach 1500 elo
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, my name is Fin in the chat#0218

Assigned to darkmaster491

Username: bon2
PS! Username: bon2
Your timezone: GMT-5
Usual Hours of Availability: Weekdays: 5-7 or 7-9pm, Weekends: 9am - 1:00pm and 6-9pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've played OU for almost 4 years now, and have just started to get into VGC around Series 10. Some OMs I play are National Dex AG and montoype. I stream as well, but I want to focus on improving at the moment so I can provide the best content. I only play on showdown at the moment, as I am saving up for a switch and SWSH. I really got into small tournaments on Showdown where I gained most of my experience since I couldn't play on the in-game ladder.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yup, bon2#4153
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yessir

Assigned to Helios of Sun

Username: Coam
PS! Username: Enoam
Your timezone: GMT -8
Usual Hours of Availability: Weekdays 3- 6 PM, Weekends 1-9 PM
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing VGC in 2017 for a little while, and then have been on hiatus until getting back in with SWSH Series 8. I have managed to get to the 1500's on the PS ladder in the last few series with various teams and entered a few bo3 tournaments, but have not been able to top cut. I think I could get better at determining leads, adjustmenting, and making predictions in bo3s. I also enjoy teambuilding and creating custom EV spreads, so I could also help with that if desired.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, Coam#5224
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yep

Mukkuro

Banned deucer.
Assigned to Raineko

Username: Mukkuro
PS! Username: Natsumi019/Surota
Usual Hours of Availability: Weekdays around 4-7 PM, Weekends 1-11 PM
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
I have been playing VGC since BW, I started in 2011 and from then on I have continued playing each format but I have not taken it seriously, I also play Doubles OU, I participated in the OSDT and make Top 8. I do not consider myself bad, but I want to take it seriously, i'd like to learn the metagame in depth, learn how to build properly, creating custom EV Spreads, and when it comes to playing i think i could get better when making decisions and making a solid gameplan.
Are you able to use Discord?:
Yes, Lalae#7578
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:
Yes

Assigned to Oathkeeper

Username: GustavoR
PS! Username: gr1997
Your timezone: GMT-4
Usual Hours of Availability: Mostly after 9 PM (in my timezone) However, this can be subject to change in certain days. I will communicate that with proper anticipation when it happens.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I got into competitive in early Gen 7 thanks to PokeaimMD and blunder. I started to play mainly other metas like STABmons and Mix and Mega, but the Gen 7 meta I enjoyed the most was Incineroar - The Tier aka Gen 7 NU. Haven't really played a lot in Gen 8 mainly due to college and lack of interest, but I wanna get hooked into mons again with NU since it has my fav mon (Aerodactyl)
Are you able to use Discord?: Yep
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yep

Assigned to: Pais

Username: Kibo
PO/PS! Username: Kib0
Your timezone: GMT+2
Usual Hours of Availability: Almost always free!
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): hi, i actually started playing this may so i don't have a lot of experience. But that's exactly why I'm here, I want to increase my experience as fast as possible, so that i can compete with the best in tournaments!
I really want to improve!
Are you able to use either Discord?: yes

Btw, i'd like to request Pais as my tutor, since he told me he would tutor me.

Assigned to: peap

Username: AlphaRay01
PS! Username: AlphaRay01
Your timezone: GMT +1
Usual Hours of Availability: weekends entire days (11am-1am), weekdays depends on uni schedule but at least from 7pm-11pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Started playing mons seriously a year ago, mainly sticked to ladder till a few months back and reached around 1600 consistently back then. Now I (am) join(ing) more tours and laddering more serious around 1700 and play in Tours like SSNL, but I feel like im hitting a wall skill wise and im not able to pin point my mistakes so I am not making the progress which I want to.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes

Assigned to: Serika for SM OU

Username: PokemonCestDur
PS! Username: PokemonCestDur
Your timezone: gmt+2 france
Generation: SM
Usual Hours of Availability: each days around 7pm to 10pm gmt+2,
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
I have start playing pokemon in 2017. I am really passionated with the ru metagame. I have never really dig to far in ou, but now I want to know more about SM OU, and improve my skills in this tier.
Are you able to use Discord?:
yes

Assigned to Brede

Username: Evan
PS! Username: Evann / Pog Johnson
Usual Hours of Availability: Mon-Thurs 7PM-10PM / Weekends vary, usually mornings & early afternoon are free
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): NU mainer from 2014-2018, played in SPLs 7 & 9 to a middling record (5-7). Also managed in Snake 2, SPL 11, & "managed" Canada's WCOP team the last few years. I've been laddering VGC sporadically on alts for the past year or so (started with series 7) to help scratch the pokemon itch while I was finishing school and have really enjoyed the change of pace that it is from singles. I have a bit more time on my hands now that I've graduated and I want to try taking it a bit more seriously in terms of actually learning what to be thinking about rather than just clicking lol.
Are you able to use Discord?: Evan#1033
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yup

Aqua Jet

Boba Bitch
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Assigned to Lunala

Username: Aqua Ring
PS! Username: Chuo水ku
Your timezone: EDT (GMT -4)
Usual Hours of Availability: 6:00pm - 10:00pm on weekdays and 8:00am - 8:30pm on weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing competitive Pokémon in Generation 7 using Random Battles. Around the end of March of last year, I decided to give Monotype a whirl because I had some friends that were urging me to try it. Around January of this year, I began to play UU and have had decent success in the tier, playing in UUWC (1-2) and going UU Majors (2-2 in pools). After playing that for awhile, I’d like to learn a different tier and Ubers seemed interesting due to the vastly different metagame.

Assigned to watermess for ADV OU

Username: mixwell
PS! Username: HIGHEST IN T ROOM
Generation: ADV OU/DPP OU
Usual Hours of Availability:
every day after my 2 pm onwards
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started in 2014 to play with the ORAS boom and the megas, initially in a half meme clan system on a remote PS server and since then I have been taking experience and playing more and more, between last year and this one I decided to get involved in play more competitively and I really want to learn more, and improve at a more technical level in terms of teambuild and mechanically in preparation for next big tours.
I am interested in learning ADV / DPP, they have always been tiers that caught my attention but since I did not know the theory in terms of teampreview, teambuild, etc., it was difficult for me to play in the optimal way and that I would like.
Are you able to use Discord?: yes

Assigned to: Moutemoute

Username: Sirwings
PS! Username: Sirwings
Your Timezone: GMT+2
Usual hors of availability: very changing but i'm often free on weekends afternoon and during nights week. My friday should be free most of the time aswell.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started tryharding SS OU 7 months ago and i'm now average ingame in the competitive scene while being a good builder. building is what's carrying me in every tournaments i enter. I started UU 6 weeks ago as i'm a captain for a tour where i couldn't draft any UU player to support the build and help ingame aswell the player i assigned as a UU player for the tournaments. Building is a thing i really enjoy and even can bring to a high level i believe even in UU. I research ingame support which could help me overall and to get to an other way of seeing things by building.
Are you able to use discord?: yes, Sirwings#7828
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes indeed.

Assigned to avarice

Username: Dinesh Raj Gujjula
PS! Username: dinesh raj gujjula
Your timezone: IST (GMT 5.5+)
Usual Hours of Availability: morning 10 am to 2pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): ok ya, so I have been playing competitive mons for an year now, and have a learned a lot in it. I have played on oras pl V which gave me a lotta stuff to learn. I usually played ou and and then I reached like 1300 in it, same with uu and ru and for pu I was around 1200. So now I m looking forward to learn more about pu, as it always was something cool to play since my competitive mons journey and the tier itself has been fun with various mons combined with different strats.
Are you able to use Discord?: yup, dinesh#2500
Do you understand how the blacklist works? yes

Mendeez

Get Lucky
is a Tiering Contributor
Assigned to AndViet for DPP OU

Username: Mendeez
PS! Username: Mendeez
Generation: DPP
Usual Hours of Availability: Usually always
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): i would like to improve my level, learn to analyze the fights, keep calm and be a contribution to the team,i have played different tournaments as dpp, but i havent had the results as i wanted,i would also like to learn to build solid teams, and experience playing styles.
Are you able to use Discord?: yes, Mendez#0332

Neko

When you live for love, how precious life can be
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributor
Assigned to Siatam for GSC OU

Username: fishstickscat
PS! Username: Nine.Eight
Your timezone: GMT+8
Generation: GSC OU
Usual Hours of Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday:
7AM-9AM;9PM-11PM, Saturday: 9PM-11PM, Sundays: 8AM-4PM;8PM-11PM
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing PS last year because of the pandemic. Started playing Monotype this April after a friend introduced me to national dex monotype last February and I think I do...ok in it. I want to try GSC OU because I think it would be a nice change from the fast paced experience the current generations offer. Plus, since GSC OU seems to need a lot of Foresight, I think learning the tier can help me improve as a builder/player overall. I have 0 experience in any Past Gen metas except Gen7 Monotype, though.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes (I'm able to chat outside of those times too if they want to)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)