All Official B101 Pairing Records

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assigned to VicBossMG

Username: goldazu
PS! Username: goldazu, but I have many alts for SV OU, namely gore creaming show, ruki mukami, mukami ruki, dead end aegis
Signup Format: SV OU
Your timezone: GMT-8 / PST
Usual Hours of Availability: I am available for text pretty much all day. I work a typical 9-5 Monday through Friday job so I can text sporadically during these hours but as for playing and laddering on showdown I am usually available from 20:00 ~ 0:00 (sometimes later since I'm a night owl). As for weekends I am available all day as well, down to play anytime.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I have been playing competitively since gen 5 but it wasn't until gen 7 when I was starting to get somewhat decent. In SV OU my ladder peak is 1736 but I am hoping to climb even higher. The main issue with my current playstyle that I'm aware of is that I tend to have a poor grasp of risk vs reward, long-term vs short-term plays, etc. and sometimes I really struggle with recognizing the wincon on both sides of the field. I have a preference for offensive teams regardless of whether HO is good in the current OU or not though I'm aware I should familiarize myself with using all kinds of mons/sets to build my knowledge of the game and recognize threats better.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, my discord is also goldazu.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Assigned to Monai

Username: Blj Mario
PS! Username: BLJ Mario
Signup Format: RBY OU, BW OU
Your timezone: GMT -6
Usual Hours of Availability: Weekdays 445 or 7-8 pm, and weekends 11 am and 7-8 pm.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokémon (min. 3 sentences): I started getting into competitive Pokémon earlier this year and didn't start taking it seriously until a couple months ago. I wanted to learn as much as I could about the metagame and joined the rby discord. The first few months were hard, but i eventually got the hang of it and entered my first rby tournament, which I made top 64 in. I have been hovering at around 1500 Elo on the ladder and played games with several experienced players. As for BW, I have been playing for around 3 months, and played in the winter seasonal too. I have played with a few top players, including peng. I think I have gotten the hang of teambuilding, but my gameplay can be a bit subpar at times.
Are you able to use Discord?:
yes

Assigned to UT

Username: MuffinMelody
PS! Username: MuffinMelody
Signup Format: SV AAA
Your timezone: +1 / +2
Usual Hours of Availability: From 4pm to 2am i guess.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started in late 2021 playing LC exclusively and finding some, albeit minimal tournament success.
Are you able to use Discord?: Mhm.
#FreeProblem #FreeDemon

Assigned to Queen of Bean

Username: sufys
PS! Username: sufys12
Signup Format: SV UU
Your timezone: GMT+0
Usual Hours of Availability: i don't log off
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): got into uu in january, since then I've done the ceru/garg suspects and gotten to around top 10 on ladder, looking to improve my meta knowledge/building skills and perform better in tours

Are you able to use Discord?: yes

Assigned to Ferenia

Username: Mashin Sentai
PS! Username
: Kiramager
Signup Format: OU
Your timezone: Eastern
Usual Hours of Availability: Very flexible schedule Adaptable to the Tutor.
I really hadn't played for 7 years, I come back and started reading the forums and gameplay, exploring the metagame, after some previous tournament experiences and events I decided to learn more about the Tier . I m STALL Player I would like to learn more mechanics and how to work the mental in a positive way and to be able to improve competitively as my interest to play in big tournaments are increasing every day. I have Peak1760 Elo in the OU ladder and I would like to keep climbing to improve more.

If is in Spanish Better.

Are you able to use Discord?:
Yes.

assigned to Slip

Username: AYellowGalaxy
PS! Username: Yelo_Galaxy
Signup Format: SV UU
Your timezone: EST (GMT -5)
Usual Hours of Availability: weekends 11 AM - 9
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I initially discovered PS to try out my teams that I made for Colosseum and I got really addicted. I started in the beginning of SS but got bored bc of the meta. I almost hit leaderboards and I want to get coaching so I can be the very best that ever was.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes

Assigned to awyp

Username: XXVI
PS! Username
: u found me
Signup Format: SV OU
Your timezone: EST
Usual Hours of Availability: from 6pm or later on depending on my school days but in always free on the weekend.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): iv been playing mons for a little under a year now im swapping from national dex as i found the tier to be not as challenging as it used to be hit my experience is kinda hard as i tend to make bad plays and throw the game entirely.
Are you able to use Discord?: yes its awfily

assigned to Rinda

Username: insertkoin
PS! Username: Insertk0in
Signup Format: SV Monotype
Your timezone: GMT + 1 (Spain)
Usual Hours of Availability: weekdays 9:30PM - 12:30 AM, weekends free
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I have never tried pokémon competitively until this gen (played some mono tournaments with friends in the past), so I want to improve in the format, both as a player and as a teambuilder as I need a lot of help when teambuilding.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, insertkoin

Assigned to Quinn

Username: Zcarlett
PS! Username: Zcarlett_
Signup Format: SV LC (though really any Evio gen works)
Your timezone: GMT-4
Usual Hours of Availability: Pretty flexible on weekends (11am-12am) and weekdays (4pm-10pm), although for the latter I just need some warning in advance
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've been playing in LC tournaments for the past 2-3 years on and off, but as of late it feels like I've hit a wall where I play in the pits if mediocrity with some flashes or brilliance for any Gen of LC past DPP. It doesn't help that I've been consistently busy for the longest time, but as of recently I'll finally have some free time for the next few months. I'm really hoping that with a tutor I'll be able to bring out my strokes of good play into more sustained and successful playstyle.
Are you able to use Discord?: yes (Zcarlett)

Slikkles

formerly Slaty fildrong
is a Tiering Contributor
assigned to bodi

Username: Slikkles
PS! Username: Slikkles
Signup Format: SM ou
Your timezone: gtm +1
Usual Hours of Availability: Afternoon / Evening
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing mons during the end of sm. Played from 2020-2021 in gen 8 and got a few good wins but nothing impressive. I started playing tours in spetember 2023 and made it to the top ladder of gen 9 but I'm not taken in team tours most of the time so I guess I'm lacking something. I want to become very good in gen 7 ou and make it to the top 1 of the ladder.

Assigned to Jhonx~

Username: Mister Magnus
PS! Username: Mister Magnus
Signup Format: ADV OU
Your timezone
: GMT -3
Usual Hours of Availability: everyday after (9pm localtime).
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I
've been around for some time as an LC player, looking to play the ADV tier which is an insta classic and have the most exciting battles in this site, hope to get picked as soon as possible, cause i cant wait to be playing this at the highest level

Assigned to Lasen

Username: FadedCharm
PS! Username: FadedCharm
Signup Format: SV ubers/Old gen ubers
Your timezone: Gmt-5
Usual Hours of Availability: 8am-10pm Friday-Sunday. 9am-9pm Monday-Thursday
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I played pokemon showdown off and on since gen 6. I started taking things more serious in gen 9. In my starting tier of monotype and national dex monotype, i've made it into monotype winter premier league last year and both years i've made into national dex monotype premier league. For ubers I started playing this generation (as of january of 2024) and made it to round 10 of seasonls, while also playing older gens tournaments such as Oras ubers open and all of the older gens cups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)