All Buffs and Nerfs in Pokemon Scarlet/Violet

Let's see, PLA has a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT approach to moves than the MSG. Most moves are missing, and those around are reworked. Meanwhile, BDSP are buggy and have screwed up legality checkers (to say nothing of how complicated it was to get them to link to HOME).

It is a possibility, but, "all clues point to that being the case" is not on point, because the games where that was a thing were not usual games. And Centro being loud about it (so he can capitalize on it if it ends up being the case, and disregard it as if he never said anything if it isn't) is just an annoyance.
God I hope you're right. But my faith is thin atm. I've already seen this shit happen with another game that's been going on for 18+ years, and I feel like I'm going through that again.

This isn't listed on the main page, but Articuno actually lost Mind Reader in favor of Haze, which hasn’t been available since Pokemon XD as a Special Move. I guess its technically buff since Haze is a lot more useful than Mind Reader, since the effect of the latter wears off if you switch, but it did lose the novelty of being one of three Pokemon with a Lock On Move + a OHKO Move, though that isn't relevant for competitive because OHKO moves are banned in Smogon, and VGC's Doubles make that strategy not possible due to double targeting and protect.
Wait, what were the other two?

Weirdhamster

Banned deucer.
-Scald is now the signature move to Volcanion (which has Steam Eruption anyway), no one else learns it via level-up and loses it (Slowbro, Toxapex, Gastrodon, etc.)
-Recover, Roost, Slack Off and such had the PP reduced from 10 PP to 5 PP by default, meaning from 16 to 8 max
-Hail is replaced by Snowstorm which boosts the Def of Ice-types the same way Sandstorm boosts the Sp. Def of Rock-types
-Most of the Gen 8 tutor moves are gone (Triple Axel, Poltergeist, Scorching Sands, etc.) and the ones that are there are few and rarely distributed (Salamence with Dual Wingbeat), i would still go over the most note-worthy examples
-Aromatherapy and Power-Up Punch are gone
-Headlong Rush is now a Ground-type Close Combat
-Wave Crash is now a Water-type Flare Blitz/Wood Hammer (completing the starter type trio)
-Raging Fury is Fire-type Outrage
-Chloroblast is now a Steel Beam/Mind Blown clone
- Dire Claw is a 80 BP move that has a 46% chance to inflict poison, plus 16% chance to inflict paralysis and 16% chance to inflict sleep
-Bleakwind Storm (Tornadus), Windbolt Storm (Thundurus), Sandsear Storm (Landorus), and Springtide Storm (Enamorus) are 100 BP 85% Acc. Signature Special STAB moves that hit both opponents
-Trailblaze is a Grass-type Flame Charge
-Ice Spinner is a 80 BP physical move that removes Terrain
-Axe Kick is like Jump Kick but with a chance to confuse still has recoil if it misses
-Last Respects is a physical Ghost move that gets stronger depending on how many team members are dead (50 BP by default, doubles for every death, meaning 300 BP when it's the last one standing)
-Chilling Waters is a 50 BP special move that always lowers Atk (Scald replacement)
-Grassy Glide (when it eventually returns) got nerfed from 70 BP > 60 BP
-Sleep and (unfortunately) Freeze are here to stay, whiling Frostbite is stuck in PLA

- Charizard loses Scorching Sands, Defog, and Roost
- Wigglytuff gets Nasty Plot
- Dugtrio get Sword Dance
- Golduck gets Nasty Plot and Power Gem (the latter should've been done already)
- H-Arcanine gets STAB Head Smash, Justified HA replace with Rock Head, alongside Extreme Speed, Close Combat, Psychic Fangs, and Morning Sun
- Slowbro (and by assioication Slowking) loses Teleport and Scald
- Muk gets Toxic Spikes and Drain Punch
- A-Muk gets Drain Punch
- Gengar lost Sludge Wave, but gets Toxic Spikes
- Scyther (and by assoication Scizor and Kleavor) all keep Close Combat from PLA, but loses Dual Wingbeat and Bug Bite
- Gyarados lost Power Whip
- All Eeveelutions get Calm Mind and Trailblaze (no exceptions)
- Vaporeon loses Toxic and Scald
- Flareon loses Superpower
- G-Articuno, G-Zapdos, and G-Moltres all get Tailwind (G-Zapdos lost Blaze Kick tho)
- Articuno loses Defog and Mind Reader
- Zapdos loses Defog, and Toxic
- Moltres loses Defog
- Dragonite loses Defog, Dual Wingbeat, and Heal Bell
- Mew loses Knock Off, Roost, Defog, Toxic, Teleport, and Roat
- Mewtwo gets Earth Power and Power Gem

- H-Typhlosion now learns Eruption and Focus Blast, HA is now Frisk replacing Flash Fire
- Ampharos gets Dazzling Gleam
- Sudowoodo gets Trailblaze and Spikes
- Quagsire gets Stealth Rock, Spikes, and Toxic Spikes, but loses Scald
- Espeon finally gets Power Gem
- Umbreon gets Thunder Wave, but loses Toxic
- Scizor gets Close Combat, but loses Roost, Dual Wingbeat and Bug Bite
- Forrertress gets Body Press
- Blissey lost Toxic, Wish and Teleport
- Tyranitar gets Power Gem, but loses High Horsepower, Superpower, Roar, and Toxic

- Pelipper loses Defog and Scald
- Gardevoir keeps Aura Sphere from PLA (if you don't like using Focus Miss), but loses Ally Switch as well as Recover and Ice Beam also from PLA. Gallade also loses Ally Switch
- Breloom gets Close Combat, Gunk Shot, and Bulldoze
- Hariyama gets Drain Punch and Headlong Rush
- Sableye gets Giga Drain
- Medicham gets Axe Kick, Close Combat, and Trailblaze
- Grumpig gets Nasty Plot (from BD/SP), Dazzling Gleam, and Earth Power
- Swalot gets Stuffed Checks, Body Press, Sword Dance, and Toxic Spikes
- Zangoose gets Agility
- Banette gets Sword Dance
- Tropius gets Hurricane and U-Turn
- Groudon loses Heat Crash, but gains Crunch, Spikes, Will-O-Wisp, and Body Press
- Rayquaza gets U-Turn, Stealth Rock, and Wild Charge, loses V-Create

- Luxray gets Trailblaze but loses Superpower
- Vepiquen gets Spikes
- Floatzel gets Wave Crash and Ice Spinner
- Gastrodon loses Scald and Toxic but gets Stealth Rock, Spikes, and Chilling Water
- Drifblim lost Mystical Fire but does finally get STAB Air Slash
- Garchomp gets Spikes and Liquidation, but loses Scale Shot and Roar
- Toxicroak keeps Close Combat from PLA
- Weavile loses Triple Axel and Knock Off but gets Ice Spinner
- Gallade now has the new ability Sharpness which increase the power of slashing moves like Psycho Cut, Sacred Sword (which it now has access to), Night Slash, Shadow Claw, Leaf Blade, and Aqua Cutter, also now learns Agility
- Uxie, Azelf and Mesprit's signature move Mystical Power is now a 80 BP Special STAB move that increases Sp. Atk
- Dialga now learns Trick and Focus Blast
- Palkia now learns Trick
- Heatran gets Power Gem, but loses Toxic and Eruption
- Cresseila got a stat nerf -10 for both of its Defense stats 120 / 130 > 110 / 120
- Arceus now learns Healing Wish, Hydro Pump, Taunt, Imprison, Bulk Up, Dragon Dance, Flare Blitz, Power Gem, Gunk Shot, Heavy Slam, Foul Play, Stored Power, Hex, Hurricane, Body Press (lost Whirlpool)

- H-Samurott also has Sharpness (replaces Shell Armor) and gets Knock Off, Sucker Punch, Sacred Sword, Megahorn, Drill Run, and Sword Dance. Ceaseless Edge now lays Spikes
- Regular Samurot also finally gets Drill Run
- H-Lilligant's Victory Dance is a physical Quiver Dance, also gets Ice Spinner and Defog
- Basculin (Red/Blue stripes) alos get STAB Wave Crash
- Krookodile loses High Horsepower and Knock Off (lost Darkest Lariat too), but gains Gunk Shot
- H-Zoroark got both it's Sp. Atk and Spe nerfed by 5 points each (125 > 120 / 110 > 105), in otherwords it's stats are now the same as Unovian Zoroark's
- Sawsbuck now gets Body Slam, Zen Headbutt, and Play Rough (it already has Wild Charge and Stomping Tantrum before)
- Alolomola loses Scald
- Eelektross gets Stomping Tantrum, Liquidation and Close Combat, but loses Knock Off
- Haxorus now gets Iron Head
- Beartic gets Earthquake and Close Combat
- Bisharp loses Knock Off
- H-Braviary replces Defiant with Tinted Lens, Esper Wing increases Spe
- Hydreigon loses Roost and Defog, but now learns Stealth Rock
- Volcarona also loses Roost and Defog (still has Morning Sun)
- The Forces of Nature all lose Defog, Toxic, and Knock Off, whiling Landorus gets Nasty Plot and Taunt

- Chesnaught gets Close Combat, Body Press, Super Fang, and Wide Guard
- Delphox gets Focus Blast and Nasty Plot
- Greninja gets Sword Dance and Liquidation, but too late cause Protean/Libero got nerfed so that it only works once per switch-in, also loses Scald
- Slyveon loses Mystical Fire
- H-Goodra replaces Overcoat with Shell Armor, Shelter is also a Iron Defense clone, also gets Flash Cannon
- Carbink gets Spikes
- both Avaluggs now have Icicle Crash
- Diance gets Spikes
EDIT: Talonflame actually keeps Defog, mb

- H-Decidueye gets Defog, Roost, Close Combat, Trailblaze, Knock Off, Sucker Punch, and Shadow Sneak, Triple Arrows is now 90 BP and Scrappy is it's new HA
- Oricorio gets Quiver Dance by itself
- Toxapex loses Knock Off and Scald
- Mudsdale finally gets Stone Edge
- Lurantis loses Superpower
- Salazzle gets Toxic Spikes
- Tsareena loses Triple Axel and Knock Off
- Palossand loses Scorching Sands
- Komala loses Last Resort
- Bruxish gets Wave Crash
- Magearna gets Spikes

- Rillaboom loses Grassy Glide, High Horsepower, and Superpower
- Cinderace gets Sword Dance, but too late (i said it before and i'll say it again) cause Protean/Libero got nerfed so that it only works once per switch-in
- Drednaw gets Shell Smash
- Coalossal gets Power Gem, but loses Scald
- Barraskewda loses Flip Turn
- Toxtricity gets Toxic Spikes
- Hatterene loses Expanding Force
- Grimmsnarl gets Parting Shot
- Perrserker gets Stealth Rock
- Indeedee loses Expanding Force and Mystical Fire
- Zacian got it's ability and Stats nerfed: Interpid Sword only works once per battle, and it got Atk dropped from 130 / 170 to 120 / 150
- Zamazenta sadly got the same treatment too, Dauntless Shield works once a battle, Atk dropped from 130 to 120 and it's Defense stats drop from 145 to 140 each, at least it finally gets Body Press now
- Eternatus now learns Fire Blast
- Urshifu gets Sword Dance, but Wicked Blow is weakened 80 BP > 75 BP
- Zarude also gets Sword Dance and Trailblaze
- Regieleki gets Charge Beam
- Regidraco gets Earthquake and Earth Power
- Glastrier and Clayrex-Ice both lose High Horsepower (also still no Earthquake), and Glacial Lance is weakened from 130 > 120 BP
- Spectrier gets Draining Kiss
- Kleavor's Stone Axe now lays Stealth Rocks, gets Close Combat (as i said with Scyther and Scizor), U-Turn, Night Slash, and Psycho Cut, and has the Sharpness ability (replaces Steadfeast), also took 5 points from it's Atk and moved it to it's Sp. Def (135 > 130, 70 > 75)
- Ursaluna now learns Facade, Earthquake, Close Combat, Gunk Shot, Play Rough, Crunch, Taunt, Bulk Up, Sword Dance, Belly Drum, and even Drain Punch
- Basculegion replaces Rattled with Swift Swim, and gets Last Respects
- Sneasler now has Unburden ability, and now learns Sword Dance, Acrobatics, Rock Slide, Fire Punch, Fake Out, U-Turn, and STAB Gunk Shot
- Overqwill now learns Crunch, Gunk Shot, Aqua Jet, Liquidation, Waterfall, Sword Dance, Taunt, Spikes, and Toxic Spikes
- Enamorus gets Superpower and Focus Blast

what are your thoughts on the buffs and nerfs?

and if i forgot any notable buffs and nerfs, you can find them in these 2 links
https://pastebin.com/VbP2Md04
https://pastebin.com/pghsfRYm
or in case those 2 links expire, go to this doc done by RoiDadadou
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...ijn8Im8kU0QnjNyi3AJ6a5feM/edit#gid=1877548319
After reading all these pokémon getting nerfed, i don’t think that the stall nerf was that brutal anymore.

Many top attackers like rillaboom and weavile got quite heavily nerfed by losing all their moves they relied on and a lot of the more severe buffs were from uu pokémon or worse like Zarude. I also like many of these changes personally, Barraskewda losing flip turn makes me quite happy as i don’t like playing against rain (sorry rain players). I really don’t think that the meta game will be as offensive as we thought.

Last edited:
Ah, and to think Houndoom and Pyroar were both flagged for being compatible with Scorching Sands in HOME... they would have enjoyed the coverage alright.
There's some non 0 chance that these move tutors come back in some form in the DLCs.

While I wouldn't exact put bets on it, the fact that many of these tutor moves have 3 or less (sometimes 0) natural learners yet they are actually in the game files makes me assume they are planned to be reintroduced at later game

After reading all these pokémon getting merged, i don’t think that the stall nerf was that brutal anymore.

Many top attackers like rillaboom and weavile got quite heavily nerfed by losing all their moves they relied on and a lot of the more severe buffs were from uu pokémon or worse like Zarude. I also like many of these changes personally, Barraskewda losing flip turn makes me quite happy as i don’t like playing against rain (sorry rain players). I really don’t think that the meta game will be as offensive as we thought.
I think the real offensive threats are some of the new mons, alongside some of the old ones that didn't get significant nerfs (or even got buffs) and were already barely manageable. OU will need a longer banlist than we're accustomed to for defensive teams to flourish unless dropping some ubers somehow stabilises the meta.

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
RMT Leader
I think Weavile losing triple axel is huge I think it made it one of the reasons it was such a good OU Pokémon. Rillaboom looks absolutely useless now, I think it’ll get dropped to UU best case scenario.

Poliwrath(Fissure in Gen 1, transfer to modern games for Mind Reader). I assume the other is Smeargle, there may be some other one they were thinking of though.
Politoed can also get it. Teach a Poliwhirl the FIssure TM, evolve it in Gen II or later, than pass on Mind Reader in a Sw/Sh daycare(Mind Reader is an Egg move for Poliwag even though Poliwrath can learn it via level-up)

Tyranitar gets Power Gem, but loses High Horsepower, Superpower, Roar, and Toxic
Who at GF fucking hates Tyranitar? Like seriously?

They fucked our Kaiju King already up bad enough last gen by removing pursuit and making Sand overshadowed by Hail, and now they further boost sun and snow AND take away some useful moves from Ttar? Why? Why are they so hellbent on ruining this one Mon?

Who at GF fucking hates Tyranitar? Like seriously?

They fucked our Kaiju King already up bad enough last gen by removing pursuit and making Sand overshadowed by Hail, and now they further boost sun and snow AND take away some useful moves from Ttar? Why? Why are they so hellbent on ruining this one Mon?
idk about the hate part, but I've never seen TTar run any of these move other than very occasionally Superpower (which it likely just lost cause it's not a TM anymore and it was a TM/Tutor before, so may even come back later on)

There's also the fact there's not-tyranitar in this gen, so that one is likely to get the spotlight first.
Which is funny cause to most degrees Tyranitar is still better, as it sets sand which both actually boosts its special bulk and lets it compete in potential weather wars to deny opposer protosyntesis sweeps

Sand is also unlikely to be "overshadowed" by hail, because Hail is still shit, you're not going to really use it defensively as the actually good aurora veil setter isn't available, and while you do have a new decent slush rusher, it's not really good enough to justify using as is over, say, any of the paradoxes or delibird 2.0

Your list present some already existing moves (Zangoose Belly Drum) and lacks a lot of moves which I already referenced on the global leaking sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...ijn8Im8kU0QnjNyi3AJ6a5feM/edit#gid=1877548319.

Maybe you could integrate the link in your post ?
some notes:
Gardevoir loses Ice Beam and Recover
Tyranitar also loses Roar and Toxic
Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landorus all also lost Superpower
Typhlosion actually gets/keeps Eruption and Focus Blast
Talonflame actually keeps Defog

EDIT: H-Braviary also gets U-Turn, Roost, and Defog

Last edited:
idk about the hate part, but I've never seen TTar run any of these move other than very occasionally Superpower (which it likely just lost cause it's not a TM anymore and it was a TM/Tutor before, so may even come back later on)

There's also the fact there's not-tyranitar in this gen, so that one is likely to get the spotlight first.
Which is funny cause to most degrees Tyranitar is still better, as it sets sand which both actually boosts its special bulk and lets it compete in potential weather wars to deny opposer protosyntesis sweeps

Sand is also unlikely to be "overshadowed" by hail, because Hail is still shit, you're not going to really use it defensively as the actually good aurora veil setter isn't available, and while you do have a new decent slush rusher, it's not really good enough to justify using as is over, say, any of the paradoxes or delibird 2.0
Tyranitar used to run High Horsepower in VGC/Doubkes last gen

Tyranitar used to run High Horsepower in VGC/Doubkes last gen
True but that really was mainly cause of Grassy Terrain shenenigans everywhere and HH not being nerfed by it imo.
Still gets Stomping Tantrum which while not as powerful as HH can still serve the "single target ground coverage".

Also it's worth mentioning that as far as Fighting Coverage goes, TTar actually gets Body Press, which while not as strong as Superpower, is coming off a very respectable 110 defense with 0 drawbacks.

By hard numbers I mean the calcs, using comparisons of damage. I know someone said they tried it with Gallade but I never saw their actual numerical values
I understand your doubts, but it's not like I can actually provide hard numbers y'know...

I can however, provide the eye test results. I watched the entire test, so I can guarantee it.

No Sharpness
1668438031181.png

Sharpness
1668438050520.png

Btw, mods, if posting the pics is not allowed, I'll delete them right away.

I understand your doubts, but it's not like I can actually provide hard numbers y'know...

I can however, provide the eye test results. I watched the entire test, so I can guarantee it.

No Sharpness
View attachment 465482

Sharpness
View attachment 465483

Btw, mods, if posting the pics is not allowed, I'll delete them right away.
lol I forgot that HP numbers don't display for opponents that's my bad!!! Thank you for the visual!

Also yet again I feel like "mon x lost move y" being phrased specifically (x mon) as opposed to generally (y move is not a tm) is super weird and needlessly confusing.

ALSO I made a comparison that checked SV learnsets for 1) Every "new" move in the old HOME TM/TR/Tutor leak for SwSh 2) Every new move learned in PLA/BDSP. The old HOME list checked out pretty well across the board in cases where the move is a TM in SV (iirc the only different ones were Hoppip line not keeping Amnesia and Slakoth line not keeping Swift, EDIT: right Fennekin also had Fire Punch which was obviously fixed), less so for PLA

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...0PjCBLEYcLgy6mhjsaUDxiSFY/edit#gid=1689272279

Last edited:
Rillaboom looks absolutely useless now, I think it’ll get dropped to UU best case scenario.
I wouldn't be too confidant in that, it will still hit hard with wood hammer and more importantly, while it remains to be seen, the ability to set grassy terrain just by switching in will have the key use of getting rid of electric terrain to mess up quark drive teams. Not as good as changing the weather to break sun teams spamming protosynthesis, but still a useful claim to fame if terrain ends up being the name of the game.

on a longer-term scale, I fully expect gamefreak to bring back move tutors locked behind dlc in the future and are just deleting currently unlearnable moves because they don't want transfermons running around in battle spot or something. Its a bit scummy imo but but it isn't like it doesn't work... But hey, that much is just speculation.

R.i.p Dragonite

-Scald agora é o movimento de assinatura para Volcanion (que tem Steam Eruption de qualquer maneira), ninguém mais aprende por subir de nível e o perde (Slowbro, Toxapex, Gastrodon, etc.)
-Recover, Roost, Slack Off e afins tiveram o PP reduzido de 10 PP para 5 PP por padrão, ou seja, de 16 para 8 no máximo
-Hail é substituído por Snowstorm que aumenta o Def of Ice-types da mesma forma que Sandstorm aumenta o Sp. Def de Rock-types
-A maioria dos movimentos do tutor Gen 8 se foram (Triple Axel, Poltergeist, Scorching Sands, etc.) exemplos
-Aromaterapia e Power-Up Punch sumiram
-Scald agora é o movimento de assinatura para Volcanion (que tem Steam Eruption de qualquer maneira), ninguém mais aprende por subir de nível e o perde (Slowbro, Toxapex, Gastrodon, etc.)
-Recover, Roost, Slack Off e afins tiveram o PP reduzido de 10 PP para 5 PP por padrão, ou seja, de 16 para 8 no máximo
-Hail é substituído por Snowstorm que aumenta o Def of Ice-types da mesma forma que Sandstorm aumenta o Sp. Def de Rock-types
-A maioria dos movimentos do tutor Gen 8 se foram (Triple Axel, Poltergeist, Scorching Sands, etc.) exemplos
-Aromaterapia e Power-Up Punch sumiram
-Headlong Rush agora é um Close Combat do tipo Ground
-Wave Crash agora é um Flare Blitz/Wood Hammer do tipo Water (completando o trio do tipo inicial)
-Raging Fury é uma indignação do tipo fogo
-Chloroblast agora é um clone Steel Beam/Mind Blown
- Dire Claw é um movimento de 80 BP que tem 46% de chance de infligir veneno, mais 16% de chance de infligir paralisia e 16% de chance de infligir sono
-Bleakwind Storm (Tornadus), Windbolt Storm (Thundurus), Sandsear Storm (Landorus) e Springtide Storm (Enamorus) são 100 BP 85% Acc. Movimentos STAB especiais exclusivos que atingem ambos os oponentes
-Trailblaze é uma carga de chama do tipo grama
-Ice Spinner é um movimento físico de 80 BP que remove o Terreno
-Axe Kick é como Jump Kick, mas com chance de confundir ainda tem recuo se errar
-Last Regrets é um movimento físico do Ghost que fica mais forte 1,5x dependendo de quantos membros da equipe estão mortos (50 BP por padrão, dobra para cada morte, significando 300 BP quando é o último em pé)
-Chilling Waters é um movimento especial de 50 BP que sempre diminui o Atk (substituição do Scald)
-Grassy Glide (quando eventualmente retornar) foi nerfado de 70 BP > 60 BP
-Sleep e (infelizmente) Freeze estão aqui para ficar, enquanto Frostbite está preso no PLA

- Charizard perde Areias Escaldantes, Defog e Poleiro
- Wigglytuff recebe enredo desagradável
- Dugtrio obtém Dança da Espada
- Golduck recebe Nasty Plot e Power Gem (o último já deveria ter sido feito)
- H-Arcanine recebe STAB Head Smash, Justified HA substituído por Rock Head, ao lado de Extreme Speed, Close Combat, Psychic Fangs e Morning Sun
- Slowbro (e por associação Slowking) perde Teleport e Scald
- A-Muk gets Drain Punch
- Scyther (and by assoication Scizor and Kleavor) all keep Close Combat from PLA, but loses Dual Wingbeat and Bug Bite
- G-Articuno, G-Zapdos, and G-Moltres all get Tailwind (G-Zapdos lost Blaze Kick tho)
- Moltres loses Defog

- H-Typhlosion now learns Eruption and Focus Blast, HA is now Frisk replacing Flash Fire
- Tyranitar gets Power Gem, but loses High Horsepower, Superpower, Roar, and Toxic

- Gardevoir keeps Aura Sphere from PLA (if you don't like using Focus Miss), but loses Ally Switch as well as Recover and Ice Beam also from PLA. Gallade also loses Ally Switch
- Zangoose gets Agility
- Groudon loses Heat Crash, but gains Crunch, Spikes, Will-O-Wisp, and Body Press

- Vepiquen gets Spikes
- Gastrodon loses Scald and Toxic but gets Stealth Rock, Spikes, and Chilling Water
- Gallade now has the new ability Sharpness which increase the power of slashing moves like Psycho Cut, Sacred Sword (which it now has access to), Night Slash, Shadow Claw, Leaf Blade, and Aqua Cutter, also now learns Agility
- Uxie, Azelf and Mesprit's signature move Mystical Power is now a 80 BP Special STAB move that increases Sp. Atk
- Cresseila got a stat nerf -10 for both of its Defense stats 120 / 130 > 110 / 120
- Arceus now learns Healing Wish, Hydro Pump, Taunt, Imprison, Bulk Up, Dragon Dance, Flare Blitz, Power Gem, Gunk Shot, Heavy Slam, Foul Play, Stored Power, Hex, Hurricane, Body Press (lost Whirlpool)

- H-Samurott also has Sharpness (replaces Shell Armor) and gets Knock Off, Sucker Punch, Sacred Sword, Megahorn, Drill Run, and Sword Dance. Ceaseless Edge now lays Spikes
- H-Lilligant's Victory Dance is a physical Quiver Dance, also gets Ice Spinner and Defog
- Krookodile loses High Horsepower and Knock Off (lost Darkest Lariat too), but gains Gunk Shot
- H-Zoroark got both it's Sp. Atk and Spe nerfed by 5 points each (125 > 120 / 110 > 105), in otherwords it's stats are now the same as Unovian Zoroark's. It does get Body Slam, Hyper Voice, Focus Blast, and Trick.
- Sawsbuck now gets Body Slam, Zen Headbutt, and Play Rough (it already has Wild Charge and Stomping Tantrum before)
- Alolomola loses Scald
- Eelektross gets Stomping Tantrum, Liquidation and Close Combat, but loses Knock Off
- H-Braviary replces Defiant with Tinted Lens, Esper Wing increases Spe. It also gets U-Turn, Roost, and Defog
- The Forces of Nature all lose Superpower, Defog, Toxic, and Knock Off, whiling Landorus gets Nasty Plot and Taunt

- Greninja gets Sword Dance and Liquidation, but too late cause Protean/Libero got nerfed so that it only works once per switch-in, also loses Scald
- H-Goodra replaces Overcoat with Shell Armor, Shelter is also a Iron Defense clone, also gets Flash Cannon and Body Press
- Carbink gets Spikes
- Diance gets Spikes

- H-Decidueye gets Defog, Roost, Close Combat, Trailblaze, Knock Off, Sucker Punch, and Shadow Sneak, Triple Arrows is now 90 BP and Scrappy is it's new HA
- Magearna gets Spikes

- Cinderace gets Sword Dance, but too late (i said it before and i'll say it again) cause Protean/Libero got nerfed so that it only works once per switch-in
- Zacian got it's ability and Stats nerfed: Interpid Sword only works once per battle, and it got Atk dropped from 130 / 170 to 120 / 150
- Zamazenta sadly got the same treatment too, Dauntless Shield works once a battle, Atk dropped from 130 to 120 and it's Defense stats drop from 145 to 140 each, at least it finally gets Body Press now
- Glastrier and Clayrex-Ice both lose High Horsepower (also still no Earthquake), and Glacial Lance is weakened from 130 > 120 BP
- Kleavor's Stone Axe now lays Stealth Rocks, gets Close Combat (as i said with Scyther and Scizor), U-Turn, Night Slash, and Psycho Cut, and has the Sharpness ability (replaces Steadfeast), also took 5 points from it's Atk and moved it to it's Sp. Def (135 > 130, 70 > 75)
- Ursaluna now learns Facade, Earthquake, Close Combat, Gunk Shot, Play Rough, Crunch, Trailblaze, Taunt, Bulk Up, Sword Dance, Belly Drum, and even Drain Punch
- Basculegion replaces Rattled with Swift Swim, and gets Last Respects
- Sneasler now has Unburden ability, and now learns Sword Dance, Acrobatics, Rock Slide, Fire Punch, Fake Out, U-Turn, and STAB Gunk Shot
- Overqwill now learns Crunch, Gunk Shot, Aqua Jet, Liquidation, Waterfall, Sword Dance, Taunt, Spikes, and Toxic Spikes
- Enamorus gets Superpower and Focus Blast

what are your thoughts on the buffs and nerfs?

and if i forgot any notable buffs and nerfs, you can find them in these 2 links
or in case those 2 links expire, go to this doc done by RoiDadadou
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...ijn8Im8kU0QnjNyi3AJ6a5feM/edit#gid=1877548319
-Headlong Rush agora é um Close Combat do tipo Ground
-Wave Crash agora é um Flare Blitz/Wood Hammer do tipo Water (completando o trio do tipo inicial)
-Raging Fury é uma indignação do tipo fogo
-Chloroblast agora é um clone Steel Beam/Mind Blown
- Dire Claw é um movimento de 80 BP que tem 46% de chance de infligir veneno, mais 16% de chance de infligir paralisia e 16% de chance de infligir sono
-Bleakwind Storm (Tornadus), Windbolt Storm (Thundurus), Sandsear Storm (Landorus) e Springtide Storm (Enamorus) são 100 BP 85% Acc. Movimentos STAB especiais exclusivos que atingem ambos os oponentes
-Trailblaze é uma carga de chama do tipo grama
-Ice Spinner é um movimento físico de 80 BP que remove o Terreno
-Axe Kick é como Jump Kick, mas com chance de confundir ainda tem recuo se errar
-Last Regrets is a physical Ghost move that gets stronger 1.5x depending on how many team members are dead (50 BP by default, doubles for every death, meaning 300 BP when it's the last one standing)
-Chilling Waters is a 50 BP special move that always lowers Atk (Scald replacement)
-Grassy Glide (when it eventually returns) got nerfed from 70 BP > 60 BP
-Sleep and (unfortunately) Freeze are here to stay, whiling Frostbite is stuck in PLA

- Charizard loses Scorching Sands, Defog, and Roost
- Wigglytuff gets Nasty Plot
- Dugtrio get Sword Dance
- Golduck gets Nasty Plot and Power Gem (the latter should've been done already)
- H-Arcanine gets STAB Head Smash, Justified HA replace with Rock Head, alongside Extreme Speed, Close Combat, Psychic Fangs, and Morning Sun
- Slowbro (and by assioication Slowking) loses Teleport and Scald
- A-Muk gets Drain Punch
- Moltres loses Defog

- Zangoose gets Agility

- Vepiquen gets Spikes

- H-Zoroark got both it's Sp. Atk and Spe nerfed by 5 points each (125 > 120 / 110 > 105), in otherwords it's stats are now the same as Unovian Zoroark's. It does get Body Slam, Hyper Voice, Focus Blast, and Trick.
- Alolomola loses Scald
- H-Braviary replces Defiant with Tinted Lens, Esper Wing increases Spe. It also gets U-Turn, Roost, and Defog
- The Forces of Nature all lose Superpower, Defog, Toxic, and Knock Off, whiling Landorus gets Nasty Plot and Taunt

- H-Goodra replaces Overcoat with Shell Armor, Shelter is also a Iron Defense clone, also gets Flash Cannon and Body Press
- Carbink gets Spikes
- Diance gets Spikes

- Magearna gets Spikes

- Ursaluna now learns Facade, Earthquake, Close Combat, Gunk Shot, Play Rough, Crunch, Trailblaze, Taunt, Bulk Up, Sword Dance, Belly Drum, and even Drain Punch
- Basculegion substitui Rattled por Swift Swim e recebe Last Respects
- Sneasler agora tem a habilidade Unburden, e agora aprende Sword Dance, Acrobatics, Rock Slide, Fire Punch, Fake Out, U-Turn e STAB Gunk Shot
- Overqwill agora aprende Crunch, Gunk Shot, Aqua Jet, Liquidation, Waterfall, Sword Dance, Taunt, Spikes e Toxic Spikes
- Enamorus recebe Superpower e Focus Blast

Quais são seus pensamentos sobre os buffs e nerfs?

e se eu esqueci alguns buffs e nerfs notáveis, você pode encontrá-los nestes 2 links
ou caso esses 2 links expirem, acesse este documento feito por RoiDadadou
[/CITAR]

Going by the Paradox mons' abilities, I assume that Sun and Electric Terrain (Torkoal and Pinchurchin) would have their place in the meta, right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)