Alienowitch's Emporium. RNG shop Gen 3-8: Galar part finally has opened ! Come on, come all !! ☆~~ヾ(>▽<)ノ。・☆

Hey dude, I hate to intrude and I dont mean to mini-mod but Kaushiks Shiny Diancie (in your 'Completed Trades' section) is from a region spoofed wondercard. I have had this conversation with Kaushik personally so i can provide the chat log as proof if necessary.

PM me if you want to set up a trade for a correctly injected one (with proof)! ;)

hi, im interested in a shiny solosis! i have br shinies and rare ball females for trade if you're interested
Hell and appologies for late reply. Have been busy with real life stuff and reddit RNG projects :).

I'll check your thread and PM you if I can ? Also What OT and TID Solosis you'd like ??

Hey dude, I hate to intrude and I dont mean to mini-mod but Kaushiks Shiny Diancie (in your 'Completed Trades' section) is from a region spoofed wondercard. I have had this conversation with Kaushik personally so i can provide the chat log as proof if necessary.

PM me if you want to set up a trade for a correctly injected one (with proof)! ;)
Region spoofed like JPN WC but redeemed on PAL console ? I can trade it back to you no problem and if you want you can trade me correct one or I can look elsewere.
Also I am much obliged to you for letting me know !! :)

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I offer my best greetings, Alienowitch.

I'm interested in that Calm Togekiss from your XD GoD section. I am however looking for a version that still has acess to the XD GoD-exclusive move Helping Hand and the pre-evolution-only move Follow Me (that Togepi and Togetic can learn at level 21), hence why I wanted to ask you if you still have a UT copy of it somewhere? I'd also be interested in the custom nickname "Jinnai". I'd pay handsomely a Togekiss that fits this description. You don't have to fully train it all over again, I'll gladly take care of this myself.

In this sense, please feel free to CMT for it.

I offer my best greetings, Alienowitch.

I'm interested in that Calm Togekiss from your XD GoD section. I am however looking for a version that still has acess to the XD GoD-exclusive move Helping Hand and the pre-evolution-only move Follow Me (that Togepi and Togetic can learn at level 21), hence why I wanted to ask you if you still have a UT copy of it somewhere? I'd also be interested in the custom nickname "Jinnai". I'd pay handsomely a Togekiss that fits this description. You don't have to fully train it all over again, I'll gladly take care of this myself.

In this sense, please feel free to CMT for it.
Hello !

It's good to see you ;). Yes I'm still keeping GoD save with this Togepi around so it's not a problem. However it may take a few *days* ;P. When I'm ready will message you again and please consider it a gift from me ;)

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hello !

It's good to see you ;). Yes I'm still keeping GoD save with this Togepi around so it's not a problem. However it may take a few *days* ;P. When I'm ready will message you again and please consider it a gift from me ;)
That would be fantastic. Thank you very much!
Are you sure about it being a gift? I really want to give you something in return, since it's somewhat of a rare project that I've wanted for a while.

Are you sure about it being a gift? I really want to give you something in return, since it's somewhat of a rare project that I've wanted for a while.
Yes of course: always greet kindness with kindness, and you cloned few mons from your collection for me not long ago. I am more than obliged ;)

I've got your Togepi ready like you wanted: UT Lvl 25 NN: Jinnai moves: Follow me/Helping hand/Tri attack/Ancient Power. I will stick around for around 3 hours ;)

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
I've got your Togepi ready like you wanted: UT Lvl 25 NN: Jinnai moves: Follow me/Helping hand/Tri attack/Ancient Power. I will stick around for around 3 hours ;)
I'm available to trade now. I'll wait for you at the Festival Plaza and you can send the request whenever.

Edit: Thank you very much for the Togepi. It's exactly what I had been looking for!
I'm looking forward to further business transactions in the future!

Last edited:
Hello Alienowitch. I am interested in your 2011 movie event shiny Raikou and Entei.

I noticed that you RNG. Can you also RNG me a few shiny Pokémon and nickname them for me? I already have the parent Pokémon’s that I can send you with the desired moveset already on them.

And Finally:
Are there are any Pokémon in particular you are looking for? I have a lot of breedject Pokémon with egg moves (some even in unexpected poke balls) and few shinies that I no longer need as I bred my own a while back.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post.

Last edited:
Hello Alienowitch. I am interested in your 2011 movie event shiny Raikou and Entei.

I noticed that you RNG. Can you also RNG me a few shiny Pokémon and nickname them for me? I already have the parent Pokémon’s that I can send you with the desired moveset already on them.

And Finally:
Are there are any Pokémon in particular you are looking for? I have a lot of breedject Pokémon with egg moves (some even in unexpected poke balls) and few shinies that I no longer need as I bred my own a while back.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post.
Hi !!

Sorry for late reply ;)

Win2011 beasts ?? Not a problem I can clone them for you ;)

And I can certainly breed something for you.

Do you have a list/thread when I can check what you have for trade ??

Cheers ! :)

Thank you for the reply. I do not have a list but I can name some Pokémon that I have right now.

I have a jolly rock head shiny aggron, a shiny level 1 eevee, a shiny volcarona, a shiny level 1 beldum, a shiny jolteon, a shiny level 1 goomy, multiple shiny level 1 bagon, a shiny regice, a shiny Lugia and ho-oh, a shiny slowking, a shiny Zapdos, and a shiny salazzle nicknamed Lizalfos. I have more but these are the ones I am okay with trading away.

I also have aerodactyl in ultra balls, and a few other Pokémon in abnormal poke balls if you are interested in those.

I want you to breed me a few shiny Pokémon with nicknames. I already have parent Pokémon prepared in advance to give you to make breeding easier. I will trade you the shiny Pokémon I mentioned for the nicknamed shinies (I have had experiences of people tricking me in the past, so I’m not taking chances. Please understand.) I will write out the the Pokémon list (including nicknames) tomorrow morning as I need to double check if I have all the parent Pokémon ready to be traded to you and I do not want to make this post ridiculously long. I have a long list.

Thank you very much for putting up with my demands. How this will work is If you are only willing to breed me 1 shiny Pokémon, I will give you one of my Pokémon from the list above your choice. If you breed 2, I will give you 2 and so on.

Last edited:
Thank you for the reply. I do not have a list but I can name some Pokémon that I have right now.

I have a jolly rock head shiny aggron, a shiny level 1 eevee, a shiny volcarona, a shiny level 1 beldum, a shiny jolteon, a shiny level 1 goomy, multiple shiny level 1 bagon, a shiny regice, a shiny Lugia and ho-oh, a shiny slowking, a shiny Zapdos, and a shiny salazzle nicknamed Lizalfos. I have more but these are the ones I am okay with trading away.

I also have aerodactyl in ultra balls, and a few other Pokémon in abnormal poke balls if you are interested in those.

I want you to breed me a few shiny Pokémon with nicknames. I already have parent Pokémon prepared in advance to give you to make breeding easier. I will trade you the shiny Pokémon I mentioned for the nicknamed shinies (I have had experiences of people tricking me in the past, so I’m not taking chances. Please understand.) I will write out the the Pokémon list (including nicknames) tomorrow morning as I need to double check if I have all the parent Pokémon ready to be traded to you and I do not want to make this post ridiculously long. I have a long list.

Thank you very much for putting up with my demands. How this will work is If you are only willing to breed me 1 shiny Pokémon, I will give you one of my Pokémon from the list above your choice. If you breed 2, I will give you 2 and so on.

I might be interested in Shiny Lugia if it's VC Bold, shiny Ho-oh if VC too with Adamant or careful and Volcarona if it's one with Swarm and somehow matching Ball. Otherwise I have quite a nice collection and only need some specific ones.
If Lugia and Volcarona doesnt match then not a problem, tell me what Pokes you'd like and I will just breed them no string attached. Let's spread The Love with Pokemon! :D

I might be interested in Shiny Lugia if it's VC Bold, shiny Ho-oh if VC too with Adamant or careful and Volcarona if it's one with Swarm and somehow matching Ball. Otherwise I have quite a nice collection and only need some specific ones.
If Lugia and Volcarona doesnt match then not a problem, tell me what Pokes you'd like and I will just breed them no string attached. Let's spread The Love with Pokemon! :D
The shiny lugia and ho oh are bold and adamant respectively but do not have the best IVs. They are also VC. One shiny volcarona I have does have swarm, which I can give you.

The Pokémon I want you to breed are:
A shiny hasty male buizel nickname it Tails.
A shiny bold female gothita nickname her Coraline.
A shiny adamant male wimpod nickname it Cocytus.
A shiny jolly male slakoth nicknamed Jojo Peeko.
A shiny female salandit with the egg moves belch, sand attack, knock off, and fake out and nicknamed MadameWhite. The name is a reference to the Legend of the White Snake story.
A shiny adamant male pawniard nickname it Artorias.
A shiny jolly male aerodactyl nickname it Petrie Rodan
A shiny male jolly reckless starly nicknamed Rawk Hawk.
A shiny adamant shuppet nicknamed Shaddoll.
A shiny male modest or timid infiltrator/flash fire litwick named Calcifer or FrightLite
A shiny adamant intimidate female mawile named Mawlice Miko.
A shiny jolly absol nicknamed Hope Harbringer
A shiny jolly female sticky web swirlix nicknamed Pupcake.
A shiny bold female cleffa nicknamed Ms. Moonbeam/Halley Starchild/Fat Sailor Moon.
A shiny timid male gastly named Smile.jpg or Smile.JPG
A shiny male hasty Alolan meowth named Garfield.
And finally a shiny hasty male bagon nicknamed Onaga Shinryu.

Yes a lot of these nicknames are puns or jokes. Also you do not have to do all of these. You can choose which ones because if I remember right certain Pokémon are easier to RNG breed than others. I have most if not all the parent Pokémon right now to make breeding easier. Thank you very much in advance.

Last edited:
Region spoofed like JPN WC but redeemed on PAL console ? I can trade it back to you no problem and if you want you can trade me correct one or I can look elsewere.
Also I am much obliged to you for letting me know !! :)
That’s correct.

You didn’t trade me one, I got one directly from Kaushik some time ago.

We can move this to VM/PM if you want to work out a trade with me for a correctly injected one.

Cheers!

Hello, as you asked on discord to make our trade official and organized, here's the list of what i'd like to trade for :

-Geodude-A OT Alien lvl 1
-Poliwag jolly dreamball
-Ekans jolly safariball
-Poliwag jolly safariball
-whismur OT Alien modest lvl 1
-Dragalge OT Alien Calm LVL 1
-Phantump OT Alien Brave LVL 1
-Oranguru OT Alien Sassy lvl 1
-Wingull OT Alien modest lvl 1
-Sudowoodo OT Alien brave lvl 1

-Venipede OT Alien jolly lvl 1
-Dusclops helping hand XD
-registeel impish nestb
-mew GF timid
-latias fastball timid
-latios friendball timid
-zekrom naughty noshiny
-snover mild
-groudon impish nest ball
-kyurem timid premier ball

-kingdra adamant masterball
-aggron safarib impish
-giratina adamant luxuryb noshiny
-shaymin nest b noshiny hpice
-Oshawott jolly moonball
-jellicent masterball
-Xatu baton pass XD
-Snorlax refresh fissure XD
-Magmortar follow me XD
-Rapidash baton pass XD

I'll send you a message on discord to discuss about it.

Edit : thanks again for the trade :)

Last edited:
Hello, as you asked on discord to make our trade official and organized, here's the list of what i'd like to trade for :

-Geodude-A OT Alien lvl 1
-Poliwag jolly dreamball
-Ekans jolly safariball
-Poliwag jolly safariball
-whismur OT Alien modest lvl 1
-Dragalge OT Alien Calm LVL 1
-Phantump OT Alien Brave LVL 1
-Oranguru OT Alien Sassy lvl 1
-Wingull OT Alien modest lvl 1
-Sudowoodo OT Alien brave lvl 1

-Venipede OT Alien jolly lvl 1
-Dusclops helping hand XD
-registeel impish nestb
-mew GF timid
-latias fastball timid
-latios friendball timid
-zekrom naughty noshiny
-snover mild
-groudon impish nest ball
-kyurem timid premier ball

-kingdra adamant masterball
-aggron safarib impish
-giratina adamant luxuryb noshiny
-shaymin nest b noshiny hpice
-Oshawott jolly moonball
-jellicent masterball
-Xatu baton pass XD
-Snorlax refresh fissure XD
-Magmortar follow me XD
-Rapidash baton pass XD

I'll send you a message on discord to discuss about it.
Thanks for reaching out to me on my thread. I'd love to trade said mons for:

- 103. Exeggutor-A Cherish/Modest
- 133. Eevee Cherish/Jolly
- 144. Articuno VC Poke/Timid
- 145. Zapdos VC Poke/Bold
- 146. Moltres VC Poke/Timid
- 151. Mew Dive/Jolly OT: Duel
- 237. Hitmontop Dream/Impish
- 250. Ho-oh VC Poke/Impish OT: Wyrx
- 251. Celebi VC Poke/Timid OT: Natalie
- 255. Sceptile Cherish/Timid

- 272. Ludicolo Cherish/Modest
- 282. Gardevoir Cherish/Modest
- 302. Sableye Level/Careful
- 327. Spinda Friend/Jolly
- 386. Jirachi Cherish/Timid
- 423. Gastrodom-E Cherish/Modest
- 431. Glameow Dream/Jolly
- 485. Heatran Poke/Quiet
- 493. Arceus Cherish/Jolly
- 493. Arceus Cherish/Timid

- 494. Victini Cherish/Hasty
- 623. Golurk Cherish/Adamant
- 635. Hydreigon Cherish/Timid
- 644. Zekrom Moon/Adamant
- 678. Mewowstic-M Premier/Bold
- 696. Tyrunt Cherish/Adamant
- 698. Amaura Cherish/Modest
- 704. Goomy Cherish/Modest
- 730. Primarina Poke/Cherish
- 757. Salandit Premier/Timid

Please tell me if it's fine and I'm not asking too much ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)