Alias Megathread

Might have been asked for already but a way to get type resistant berries without having to type in their exact names. Ideally the type it resists then the word berry. So for example, Occa berry could be gotten by typing "fire berry". "Steel berry" bring ups Babiri Berry, "grass berry" brings up Rindo Berry and so on. And the berry should show up just by typing "[type] b" just to make it easer and faster.

Dorron

BLU LOBSTAH
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Champion
Might have been asked for already but a way to get type resistant berries without having to type in their exact names. Ideally the type it resists then the word berry. So for example, Occa berry could be gotten by typing "fire berry". "Steel berry" bring ups Babiri Berry, "grass berry" brings up Rindo Berry and so on. And the berry should show up just by typing "[type] b" just to make it easer and faster.
IMG_20231201_090418.jpg

This works (is stands for item search). You have to type Bug-type instead of Bug because of Bug Bite in some descriptions, but the other work fine.

:terapagos-terastal:Terapagos-Tera, Terapagos-T
:terapagos-stellar:Terapagos-S, Terapagod
:pecharunt:Dokutaro
:calyrex-ice:Calyrex-Ice-Rider
:calyrex-shadow:Calyrex-Shadow-Rider

Just some basic ones for the new dlc pokemon and then 2 that have been bothering me for a while

Last edited:

Felucia

Robot Empress
is a Forum Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
Paradox Pokémon

Brute Bonnet: brute, bonnet
Flutter Mane: flutter?
Gouging Fire: gouging
Great Tusk: tusk
Slither Wing: slither
Walking Wake: wake

As for: Iron Boulder, Iron Bundle, Iron Crown, Iron Hands, Iron Jugulis, Iron Leaves, Iron Moth, Iron Thorns, Iron Treads, Iron Valiant. Remove Iron from all that wouldn't conflict anywhere

I know some of these have been suggested already, but I think all of the forme names in the GP standards should be added as aliases (excluding ones that wouldn't make sense for Showdown, like Terapagos-Terastal being called Terapagos). A few already work in some places thanks to fuzzy searching, but not everywhere (e.g., the /analysis command) supports that.

Currently missing:
Basculegion-M (Basculegion)
Basculin-W (Basculin-White-Striped)
Calyrex-I (Calyrex-Shadow)
Calyrex-S (Calyrex-Ice)
Galarian Darminitan-Z (Darmanitan-Galar-Zen)
Dialga-O (Dialga-Origin)
Indeedee-M (Indeedee)
Ogerpon-C (Ogerpon-Cornerstone)
Ogerpon-H (Ogerpon-Hearthflame)
Ogerpon-W (Ogerpon-Wellspring)
Paldean Tauros (Tauros-Paldea-Combat)
Paldean Tauros-F (Tauros-Paldea-Blaze)
Paldean Tauros-W (Tauros-Paldea-Aqua)
Palafin-H (Palafin-Hero)
Palkia-O (Palkia-Origin)
Tatsugiri-C (Tatsugiri)
Tatsugiri-D (Tatsugiri-Droopy)
Tatsugiri-S (Tatsugiri-Stretchy)
Terapagos-S (Terapagos-Stellar)
Ursaluna-B (Ursaluna-Bloodmoon)
Urshifu-S (Urshifu)
Urshifu-R (Urshifu-Rapid-Strike)
Venomicon-E (Venomicon-Epilogue)

These two aren't actually in the standards, but I think having them would make sense
Basculin-B (Basculin-Blue-Striped)
Terapagos-T (Terapagos-Terastal)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)