Tournament AG Snake II - Week Four

Theia

Say my name until you love me
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnus
User Safety Lead

massive shoutouts to the amazing Lauriane for the art!

RULES
  • Use Smogon VMs for scheduling, it makes decisions regarding activity calls much easier to determine.​
  • If you are not able to schedule with your opponent, please let your managers know ASAP so that they communicate that to me or the opposing team's managers for potential substitutes.​
  • Substitutions may be made after a week as started. When making a substitution, please tag me, the managers of the opposing team, and all of the players affected by the substitute to ensure that everyone is made aware. Players who have already played in the week or were subbed out in the same week cannot be subbed back in.​
  • Any incomplete matches at the end of the week will be subject to an activity decision.​
  • YOU MUST POST REPLAYS
:joltik: Juicy Joltiks (4) vs (2) Malding Mandibuzzes :mandibuzz:
SS: crying vs pdt
SS: Swastik vs fabwooloo
USUM: Satanic Beast vs Tic-Tac-Toe Guru
ORAS: MZ vs Ransei
NatDex: p0lt3rg3ist vs Geysers
Bo3: Skarph vs Fardin
WSun1 Trade Jordy Jho

:regirock: Redacted Regirocks (3) vs (3) Lethal Lucarios :lucario:
SS: Fc vs Ballfire
SS: Crunchman vs Lunala
USUM: velvet vs Andyboy
ORAS: temp vs chlo
NatDex: default0 vs Rotten
Bo3: Icemaster vs Kate
Fc Aberforth Kate Avery

:hydreigon: Headstrong Hydreigons (4) vs (2) Crooked Crobats :crobat:
SS: lotiasite vs jerryl309
SS: 80 yrs vs Frito
USUM: Unicorns vs SiTuM
ORAS: Seldanna vs mc56556
NatDex: Farce Of The Death vs Nevelle
Bo3: baconeatinassassin vs cromagnet
baconeatinassassin Catalystic cromagnet Typhlosion4

The deadline for this round is Sunday, February 13th at 11:59 PM EST (GMT -5)

Last edited:
:regirock: Redacted Regirocks vs Lethal Lucarios :lucario:
SS: Fc vs Ballfire - Ballfire is subbed to me on YouTube (I think)
SS: Crunchman vs Lunala - Crunch is 4x super effective
USUM: velvet vs Andyboy - Jerry said he’s cracked
ORAS: temp vs chlo - temp6t DESTROYS SALTY LEGENDARY SPAMMER
NatDex: default0 vs Rotten - God
Bo3: Icemaster vs Kate - Icemaster is never a man to be publicly humiliated twice
Fc Aberforth Kate Avery

:hydreigon: Headstrong Hydreigons vs Crooked Crobats :crobat:
SS: lotiasite vs jerryl309 - Jerry can’t use loti’s builds this time
SS: 80 yrs vs Frito - if 80 yrs is as old as he says he is his cataracts might cause him to misclick
USUM: Unicorns vs SiTuM - he gave me my first win of this snake, how can I not bold him
ORAS: Seldanna vs mc56556 - God
NatDex: Farce Of The Death vs Nevelle - Nev lost to BananaBen15, what a fuckin noob
Bo3: baconeatinassassin vs cromagnet - nobody beats Fardin and gets away with it
baconeatinassassin Catalystic cromagnet Typhlosion4

I just want to say I’m genuinely sorry for my behavior tonight. I know I’ve got anger issues and I didn’t handle any of this the correct way at all, but I really do want to be better. I’ve finally cooled off and I’ll admit I’m pretty embarrassed. I don’t expect anyone to forgive me and this is the last I’ll be posting of this but I just want to say this. I don’t want anyone to reply to this. If the mods feel this needs to be deleted then so be it. That’s all. Thank you for your time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)