Tournament AG Snake II - Week Five

Theia

I danced for you for the last time
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnus
User Safety Lead

massive shoutouts to the amazing Lauriane for the art!

RULES
  • Use Smogon VMs for scheduling, it makes decisions regarding activity calls much easier to determine.​
  • If you are not able to schedule with your opponent, please let your managers know ASAP so that they communicate that to me or the opposing team's managers for potential substitutes.​
  • Substitutions may be made after a week as started. When making a substitution, please tag me, the managers of the opposing team, and all of the players affected by the substitute to ensure that everyone is made aware. Players who have already played in the week or were subbed out in the same week cannot be subbed back in.​
  • Any incomplete matches at the end of the week will be subject to an activity decision.​
  • YOU MUST POST REPLAYS

:joltik: Juicy Joltiks (3) vs (3) Redacted Regirocks :regirock:
SS: Inder vs Fc
SS: Swastik vs Crunchman
USUM: p0lt3rg3ist vs temp
ORAS: MZ vs velvet
NatDex: crying vs default0
Bo3: Skarph Ainzcrad vs Icemaster
WSun1 Trade Fc Aberforth

:hydreigon: Headstrong Hydreigons (4) vs (2) Malding Mandibuzzes :mandibuzz:
SS: lotiasite vs pdt
SS: 80 yrs vs fabwooloo
USUM: GRNBLN vs Snoms
ORAS: Unicorns vs Ransei
NatDex: Farce Of The Death vs Geysers
Bo3: baconeatinassassin vs Skooma
baconeatinassassin Catalystic Jordy Jho

:crobat: Crooked Crobats (4) vs (1) Lethal Lucarios :lucario:
SS: jerryl309 vs Ballfire
SS: Mbouchon vs Lunala
USUM: SiTuM vs Andyboy
ORAS: rahul_3301 vs chlo
NatDex: Nevelle vs Rotten Kate
Bo3: cromagnet vs Lauriane
cromagnet Typhlosion4 Kate Avery

The deadline for this round is Sunday, February 20th at 11:59 PM EST (GMT -5)

Last edited:

Fc

Waiting for something to happen?
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a defending SCL Champion
Ubers Leader
Here's the playoff odds for each team, lmk if I messed up anything on discord and I can fix it.

:swole::sphearical::swole:
:swole::sphearical::swole:
If the Redacted Regirocks win:
  • They make playoffs
If the Redacted Regirocks tie with the Juicy Joltiks:
  • They make playoffs unless one of the Crooked Crobats or the Lethal Lucarios 6-0's that matchup, in which case it is a tiebreak
If the Redacted Regirocks lose to the Juicy Joltiks:
  • They will miss playoffs if the Crooked Crobats and the Lethal Lucarios do not tie
  • If the Crooked Crobats and the Lethal Lucarios do tie, the Redacted Regirocks will make it in on differential unless they are 6-0'd by the Juicy Joltiks, in which case it is a 3-way tiebreak at 4 points and a differential of 13-17
If the Crooked Crobats or Lethal Lucarios win:
  • They will make playoffs if the Redacted Regirocks lose, will not make playoffs if the Redacted Regirocks win, and will not make playoffs if the Redacted Regirocks tie, unless the winner achieves a 6-0 victory, which will cause a tiebreak
If the Crooked Crobats and Lethal Lucarios tie:
  • They will not make playoffs unless the Redacted Regirocks lose 6-0 to the Juicy Joltiks, which will cause a tiebreak. Any other loss results in more differential for the Redacted Regirocks
These are applicable to both teams, meaning the loser cannot advance to playoffs in the case one loses, and both teams can follow this layout as they have the same differential.
:blobsad:

Congrats to the Hydreigons and the Joltiks for clinching playoffs, the Joltiks can secure first seed if:
  • They win their series vs the Redacted Regirocks, the Headstrong Hydreigons lose their series vs the Malding Mandibuzzes, and either the Juicy Joltiks win 5-1 or more or the Headstrong Hydreigons lose 1-5 or worse, as a 4-2 for both series would result in equal differential, favouring the Hydreigon's winning h2h.

cromagnet

I pledge allegiance to the grind
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
1645389477153.png

Lauriane and I mutually decided to dg the game.

1645389802628.png

Overall, it was a fun season for the bats and I'm proud of the work my underdog team (especially my old gen ag gunners SiTuM mc56556 rahul_3301) put in. It was a blast co-managing with Typhlosion4 and the bats honorary managers AM susciety Smart Kid Waves Juicyy Lasen ckw . Special shoutout to jerryl309 Nevelle Mbouchon for putting in the work and the hours and dealing with me pinging them multiple times every day. Frito the repeat crobats offender, you're a killer, don't let the tour records get you down, I'd draft you a third time chief.

See you all in June for Bats III!

and as always

1645389780960.png

I pledge allegiance to the grind, I'm up early as hell tryna get mine

and let's get it rahul_3301 in your game later.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)