Aegislash

Hey everyone, this is my first post. Please bear with me if I seem a little under knowledgeable, as I'm kind of new to online battling.

I have a feeling that Aegislash will be in the OU catagory, and it has good defensive typing. Furthermore, King's Shield is a really good move if used properly. It's ability, Stance Change, also allows for a decent amount of flexibility, as it alters it's attack/defense stats. Time will tell, but I've seen alot of people using it in the "Special" rating battles.

Special battles have seasons, in which different rules can be imposed. In Season 1, only new Pokemon from the Kalos region can be used. All levels are set to 50. This also means that no Mega Evolutions can be used, as no Kalos Pokemon have Mega Evolutions.

Thanks guys, and please give me feed back on my post. I'd really like to be a content writer here at Smogon. I have extensive knowledge of Pokemon, but just never got around to battling online, due to lack of internet when I was younger.

ShootingStarmie

Bulletproof
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hi there. A thread for Aegislash already exists which can be found here in the Uncharted Territory forum. If you'd like to give your opinion on this Pokemon, I suggest posting in that thread instead.

Sorry about that! I'm new to Smogon forums. Is it possible for a mod to move this post there, or should I just copy and paste it there?

ShootingStarmie

Bulletproof
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Uh, well since there's a thread already started, I don't think you should create a new thread. The mods will deal with this current thread, but if you want to give your opinion on the Pokemon, I suggest you post in the thread I linked in my original post.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)