ADV UU Tournament (Round 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found DevilKid yesterday, asked him for a battle but he was tired from some IRL tournament and would rather do it today. I'll be online (maybe idle) all day I suppose, active during the Smogon Tour tonight. I asked him to be online during Smogon Tour but he stopped responding.

Explodus, I hope you see this as you're not responding to my PM. As I said in the pm, I'm ready whenever you are. Just pm me on netbattle when you see me there. If i'm away and don't reply in like a minute, then i'm probably not home and forgot to turn my comp off...

Mekkah said:
I found DevilKid yesterday, asked him for a battle but he was tired from some IRL tournament and would rather do it today. I'll be online (maybe idle) all day I suppose, active during the Smogon Tour tonight. I asked him to be online during Smogon Tour but he stopped responding.
Yes sry for that i had to go for a while. We can do it after the tour today.

Sonuis

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I am not in this tournament, however,

I just feel like saying that Justin made a good choice making this tournament double elimination. Why? I just like double elimination.

That's all.

it was pretty hard to set up a time with Loki but we finally battled and I won 2-0

GG loki

P.S this have to move on quick or its dying out ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)