ADV Secret Santa 2022

Colteor

Free old gens in WCOP
is a Pre-Contributor
RoAPL Champion
Reminder to the following users that you have 24h (technically less but I'm posting this reminder late so you have more time) to give me your team request either by discord DM or smogon conversation. Anyone who hasn't submitted by this time tomorrow will be skipped and unable to participate, so please give me your requests!

mushamu
BIG WILL
Zacpz
TLTK
Lekstaz
Dizno
Zerkas
Egor
Guerzonianzus
Jimothy Cool
Dw16
zf
Expulso

If I made a mistake and you shouldn't be on this list, let me know ASAP.

Colteor

Free old gens in WCOP
is a Pre-Contributor
RoAPL Champion
Everyone who signed up should now have their teambuilding requests for this years secret santa! If anyone (who gave me a team request) didn't get a dm either on smogon or discord today please let me know and I'll fix the issue. As I mentioned the deadline is the 24th of December and please keep who you're building for a secret. Happy building everyone!

Reminder to the following users that you have 24h (technically less but I'm posting this reminder late so you have more time) to give me your team request either by discord DM or smogon conversation. Anyone who hasn't submitted by this time tomorrow will be skipped and unable to participate, so please give me your requests!

mushamu
BIG WILL
Zacpz
TLTK
Lekstaz
Dizno
Zerkas
Egor
Guerzonianzus
Jimothy Cool
Dw16
zf
Expulso

If I made a mistake and you shouldn't be on this list, let me know ASAP.
Shouldn't I be on this list?

Colteor

Free old gens in WCOP
is a Pre-Contributor
RoAPL Champion
Apologies for not doing this yesterday (was busy with family and personal stuff) but several users have not yet submitted their teams for the project, please get these done ASAP, preferably today. No worries if your late but we're all looking forward to some post holiday laddering so the sooner everyone has their teams the better. That said, those of you who did get their teams finished are already delivered, so enjoy! Teams will not be made public until a few weeks into January to give everyone time to properly enjoy their squad. If Christmas passes and you still don't have a team, DM me and I'll try to help out. Thank you all very much for participating, I'm glad the adv community is large and helpful enough to host a project like this!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)