Gen 3 ADV OU Anonymous Tour - Round 2

Colteor

Free old gens in WCOP
is a Pre-Contributor
RoAPL Champion
Greetings again players! Congratulations to those of you who got byes made it through round 1, for round 2 you'll all get another dm and the same rules obviously apply. Here are the matchups as proof of bracket, as always good luck and please read the rules!

RULES, PLEASE READ IF YOU HAVEN'T
Since scheduling the usual way would reveal who your opponent is, all scheduling will be done using me as a medium. I will send both you and your opponent a when2meet link that you will both fill out with any time throughout the week you're available to play a set. Once the when2meet is filled out, respond to my message with a time that works for both players availability and I'll confirm it with the other player. Note that main will be considered the only valid server for this tour as games are forced to be public on smogtours. I'll be doing my best to keep scheduling as smooth and quick as possible to help matches get done on time.
If one player is late to your set's starting time, send me a private message telling me they're late and I'll message the other player. If 30 minutes have passed since that message, not the scheduled starting time, and your opponent still has not arrived, message me again to claim the act win. On rescheduling, due to the nature of this tour you should provide plenty of notice if something comes up and you need to move the scheduled time. Failure to provide adequate notice (case by case basis, at least 18 hours prior to scheduled time) could result in an act loss if you cannot make the original time work. These rules are to ensure it's as easy as possible for both players to get their game done.
So how will you actually start a match? Every player in the tour will be assigned a number which will determine the alt they play on. So for example if I was player 1 my alt would be ADVANONP1. When the tour starts make sure to register the alt that corresponds to your number right away so you have access to it for the rest of the tour. Matchups will be formatted every round as player 1 vs player 2 etc. And I'll tell you which alt to challenge in the scheduling message. To report your wins send me a message including the replays of the set, do not post in the thread who won to avoid revealing yourself. Remember to use /hidereplay after the game so it doesn't show up on your scout.
I've decided to make this tour bo5 for a few reasons. One is that I wanted more games than the typical single elimination bo3, since this is an experimental tour and I want feedback on how people enjoy the format. The other is that teambuilding strain is far less of a factor in an anonymous format which encourages reusing. If you have 5 good teams there's nothing stopping you from using them the entire tour and having them be brand new the entire time. This should reduce burnout/fatigue greatly while allowing for a more competitive format.

PLAYER 42  vs  PLAYER 41
PLAYER 32  vs  PLAYER 43
PLAYER 16  vs  PLAYER 39
PLAYER 2  vs  PLAYER 9
PLAYER 18  vs  PLAYER 19
PLAYER 8  vs  PLAYER 22
PLAYER 35  vs  PLAYER 23
PLAYER 37  vs  PLAYER 28
PLAYER 4  vs  PLAYER 36
PLAYER 33  vs  PLAYER 12
PLAYER 5  vs  PLAYER 7
PLAYER 3  vs  PLAYER 44

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)