Done Add specificity to Sandstorm/Sand Stream descriptions

Currently, it's common knowledge that Rain and Sun boost Water and Fire respectively, and that is mentioned in the descriptions when using /dt.

It would be consistent, in my opinion, if we included the valuable detail of Sandy weather increasing the Special Defense of Rock-type Pokemon.

For what it's worth, that information is not even available when users click on the link which takes them to dex.pokemonshowdown.com (let alone when using /dt): Would be helpful for users new to move mechanics in competitive to become immediately familiar with some of the easy-to-forget functions of weather.

1627914399784.png

Marty

Always more to find
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Top Tiering Contributor
Research Leader
Last edited:
Why would Sand Stream tell you what Sandstorm does? Drought and Drizzle don't have what you're asking for either. If you want to know what Sandstorm does, look up Sandstorm.
Fair enough, my bad.

As for the short description, there's basically no space for moves. I can add Rock: 1.5x SpD. without having it cut off, if that's acceptable.
That's certainly acceptable, so long as you/DEVs are fine with it; I'm not generally picky. That's good enough.

Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)