A.Y.A (Ask Yourself Anything)

Why am I so good at lying to myself?... Maybe it's cause I enjoy life more when I'm disillusioned. Perhaps it's because I'm so goddamn cool and skillful. Gotta be that one.

DaRotomMachine

I COULD BE BANNED!
Was entering myself into a tournament where i had no metagame knowledge and was eliminated first round wise of me?

Yes, now I know that :choice-band::barraskewda: can only 3HKO a Eviolite :duraludon:.

Hey me, can you tell me what happened in the Logging Thread?
Very helpful. Thank you.
.emoclew er'uoY
EDIT: I had this really cool format but Smogon sucks so you can't see it :psycry:

bdt2002

Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs superfan
is a Pre-Contributor
Are your teeth actually that bad, or are you getting yourself worked up over nothing? That dentist said they usually don't see that much wear on someone's teeth at this age, but not only was that appointment literally months ago at this point, but even though you weren't wearing this mouth guard most of the time, your teeth still look, feel, and seem way better than other people with bruxism (grinding your teeth) at night. Like, yeah, it's not perfect, and you're still stupid and irresponsible for forgetting your mouth guard so often, but your teeth seem to be fine for now. Have you seen some of these pictures that are posted online by comparison?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)