Other Features A Look Back on NU's Premier League

Status
Not open for further replies.

skylight

a sky full of lighters ☆
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Okay, I'm aware NUPL [http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3481864] isn't finished yet, however it'll be finished around the 14th and if approved I'd be working on it now and add in stuff as it concludes.

The idea I had was to have an explanation of why NU decided to have its own spinoff of SPL (all other tiers had their version after NU's, iirc), have a week-by-week look back (not just the facts, I'd make it more interesting by getting comments from participants/managers etc throughout the event) and final word by the winning/losing team (or at least the managers). It'd also hopefully attract a few others to the NU forum by seeing what it has on (and being the first out of the tiers to do it) and giving everyone else an another view/read of NUPL with people's different accounts of it.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Let's review this application once NUPL is actually over. You already have another article that will likely be approved, so focus on that for now. Bump this once NUPL is done, and we'll consider it then!

skylight

a sky full of lighters ☆
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
sooo nupl has finished now, and i've made good progress on my other article. so any thoughts now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)