A late to the party, casual place for people to trade cool mons, now with Sword.

Hi! I'm relatively new to breeding stuff, but I want to start a breedables collection as well. Would you be interested either of these?

Moon ball Grubbin
Modest 5IV Swarm
Egg move: Mud Shot

Level ball Jangmo-o
Modest 5IV Soundproof
Egg move: Counter, Reversal, Dragon Breath

I don't have much else to offer other than that. Let me know, but if you're not interested that's okay too.

Hi! I'm relatively new to breeding stuff, but I want to start a breedables collection as well. Would you be interested either of these?

Moon ball Grubbin
Modest 5IV Swarm
Egg move: Mud Shot

Level ball Jangmo-o
Modest 5IV Soundproof
Egg move: Counter, Reversal, Dragon Breath

I don't have much else to offer other than that. Let me know, but if you're not interested that's okay too.
Hey, welcome to the collectors' disorder club!
Jokes aside, I am of course interested since I don't have any of the above. What would you like in return? I'm more than happy to help anybody start a breeding collection.

Let me know, cheers.

Hey, welcome to the collectors' disorder club!
Jokes aside, I am of course interested since I don't have any of the above. What would you like in return? I'm more than happy to help anybody start a breeding collection.

Let me know, cheers.
Thank you for the welcome! If I don't already have collectors' disorder, I'm definitely on my way.
Could I trade for an Unburden Treecko and a Dream Ball Croagunk? That would be fantastic!

Thank you for the welcome! If I don't already have collectors' disorder, I'm definitely on my way.
Could I trade for an Unburden Treecko and a Dream Ball Croagunk? That would be fantastic!
Sure thing. Only issue is that I have practice later today and then I'm off for the weekend, any chance we can do the trade late Sunday/next week? Will breed everything in advance.

in need of a Shadow Tag gothitella, will trade just about anything but ill offer a gigantamax Hatterene with magic bounce

I can trade it in Gen 6 or 7.
I don't have SwSh unfortunately, I don't even know what Hatterene is.
I do have pokemon Sun as long as it has shadow tag yeah I am down, I don't know what your interested in for that but I I do have a lot of pokemon in that game how about a houndoom? (or houndour) or a infernape

But for others I would still be intererested in Gothitella in SwSh

I do have pokemon Sun as long as it has shadow tag yeah I am down, I don't know what your interested in for that but I I do have a lot of pokemon in that game how about a houndoom? (or houndour) or a infernape

But for others I would still be intererested in Gothitella in SwSh
As you can see from the opening post, I am interested in Pokemon in Apricorn/Dream balls I don't have or even in Apricorn/ Dream ball/Pokemon combinations you don't see there. Please let me know if you have anything of the sort.
If you don't, I'll breed an HA Gothita spitback and trade it for free, don't worry. Glad to help.

Of course, I can take any requests from gen 6-7. Please let me know what you can offer, and if you'd like spitback or flawless mons!
Ive got some HA Pokemons but I dont even know what dreamballs are, never heard of em so I don't think i could help ya with that
Also natures/abilities dont rly bother me, i just need 1 of both to breed them however i want :)

Ive got some HA Pokemons but I dont even know what dreamballs are, never heard of em so I don't think i could help ya with that
Also natures/abilities dont rly bother me, i just need 1 of both to breed them however i want :)
Dream balls are the Pokeball pokemon coming from the Dream World in gen5 were into, like this for instance:
Take a look at your mons and let me know if you have anything I don't have in such ball or Apricorn balls, that are balls that look like this:

,see if I don't have and propose a trade.
Anyway, it's ok if you don't have any, I can breed you a couple of spitbacks and trade them for free.

Dream balls are the Pokeball pokemon coming from the Dream World in gen5 were into, like this for instance:
Take a look at your mons and let me know if you have anything I don't have in such ball or Apricorn balls, that are balls that look like this:

,see if I don't have and propose a trade.
Anyway, it's ok if you don't have any, I can breed you a couple of spitbacks and trade them for free.
aight imma check ma boxes and will comment ya with i got

Hey i checked and got this:

Mudkip in a Heart ball
Shroomish in a Dream ball
Aron in a Blue ball
Vulpix in a Heart ball
Magikarp in a Blue ball
Hippopotas in a Camo ball

lemme know if you want anything

Hey i checked and got this:

Mudkip in a Heart ball
Shroomish in a Dream ball
Aron in a Blue ball
Vulpix in a Heart ball
Magikarp in a Blue ball
Hippopotas in a Camo ball

lemme know if you want anything
A spitback Shroomish would be great. Please let me know when you are ready, I'll breed Zorua later tonight.

Hello! You still looking for a Heavy Ball Rattata? And also, would you be interested in a Dream Ball Sableye, Dratini and Love Ball Mawile?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)