Approved A Guide to Not Being Confused in The Studio (Mostly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the first thing you're probably thinking is something along the lines of "wtf this isnt a featured artist this sux". You're right. This month, I wanted to take a step back from Artist of the Month and talk to you about The Studio as a whole. This is for two reasons; one, the staff are still in the process of figuring out how the next Artist of the Month is being picked, and two, I think it's important that people know how things work in The Studio, and how they can thrive in our unique community.

Let's start with the basics. The Studio is a room devoted to one shared love- music. Music is the primary topic of discussion in The Studio, and serves as the glue that holds all members of the community together. I've discovered countless new artists, which I've come to love, through users in The Studio sharing what they listen to.
Etc etc I want to make sure this'll go through before I continue. I'll highlight all the intricacies of the room, it's another room article, basically. Cheers.

antemortem

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
you don't think you wouldn't do artist of the month at all next month, right? :( it would be healthy to keep consistent early so people have something stagnant to look forward to you know! I get that this is a filler while you guys figure it out but I don't think the editors would have a problem with two studio articles in one issue, but that's just my thoughts

excited about this if it's approved though, I don't know much about the studio so I'd love to learn more.

you don't think you wouldn't do artist of the month at all next month, right? :( it would be healthy to keep consistent early so people have something stagnant to look forward to you know! I get that this is a filler while you guys figure it out but I don't think the editors would have a problem with two studio articles in one issue, but that's just my thoughts

excited about this if it's approved though, I don't know much about the studio so I'd love to learn more.
If I have time, there is a chance that another artist of the month article will happen. I'm in school again, so I have less time to devote to this type of project. Depending on my workload, 2 articles may happen. We'll see. Also, feel free to drop by studio anytime! It's my favorite place on showdown.

Bumping this. I'd love to know if this can go in the next issue so my staff and I can continue working on it.

antemortem

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
It's been awhile, I don't see why not, and would be amused to see what you can produce, so go ahead and start writing this! It's up to Scene and Vacate as to when it would be published but assume next issue for now.

scene

Banned deucer.
yeah this is cool Evir but artist of the months are very cool too, I would love to see more of them =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)