Strategy & Metagame A Crash Course in Smogon Doubles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stratos

Banned deucer.
The article I am proposing would be a complement to Pocket's article idea; while his provides the introduction, mine would examine the meta of the tier a little more in-depth to give players an idea of what to expect when jumping in. I'd probably have a section on common battle terms and how they show their faces in the meta "On playstyles," "On bulk," "On weather," "On hazards," etc. and proceed to highlight some of the most potent threats currently discovered in the tier, and what makes them so powerful. I'd expect covering these two topics to make for a pretty decent crash course.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Sure, sounds good to me. I'm excited to see the Doubles community stepping up to the plate here. Do you have access to Article Workshop, Pwnemon? If not, go here and apply. Post back in this thread once you have done so.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
You're approved! Two rules to keep in mind:

1) Get your stuff done on time. There's a thread in Article Workshop called What Are We Doing? (WAWD) where people go to post their approved articles. Make a post in that thread; it will help us get you an artist. The deadline (February 3rd) is listed in that thread. You can always post in this forum in the future if you have more article ideas.

2) Don't leak our stuff. We don't share any information before release. If you want feedback, check out #thesmog, where all of us gather to discuss the upcoming release. If you have more questions, lemme know.

Great to have you on board =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)