A Blueblizz of Pokemon! Jirachi Giveaway Please Read Rules! Latest Update: 4/30/2016 Nya! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokemon Wanted:gible
Ability:rough skin
Nature:jolly
Egg Move(s):n/a
Poke Ball:luxuryball
Pokemon Deposited (15/female/spinda):
IGN:dempsy

I will keep that in mind if I ever get a Pokemon that is worth cloning. XP

Someone just posted for a Protean Froakie but deleted their post because you got the last one for now, lol.
I will keep that in mind if I ever get a Pokemon that is worth cloning. XP

Someone just posted for a Protean Froakie but deleted their post because you got the last one for now, lol.
Oh i thought there was 2 available:/ Do you need me to clone it so you have more copies?

Oh i thought there was 2 available:/ Do you need me to clone it so you have more copies?
Hmmm, you can if you want to because since I don't have a cloning device I will probably won't restock until I find the need to breed Froakie again for Poke Ball/Shiny/lazy reasons. XP

Pokemon Wanted:gible
Ability:rough skin
Nature:jolly
Egg Move(s):n/a
Poke Ball:luxuryball
Pokemon Deposited (15/female/spinda):
IGN:dempsy
Sorry, the Pokeballs I have available are listed on each Pokemon by the image icon so basically if you don't see a lux ball next to Gible I don't have one of him in one. I can still give you a Jolly Gible but it will be in a regular Poke Ball if you don't mind. :C

Edit: So that was you! I remember seeing a Flareon but I couldn't remember the name.

Hmmm, you can if you want to because since I don't have a cloning device I will probably won't restock until I find the need to breed Froakie again for Poke Ball/Shiny/lazy reasons. XP

Sorry, the Pokeballs I have available are listed on each Pokemon by the image icon so basically if you don't see a lux ball next to Gible I don't have one of him in one. :C

Edit: So that was you! I remember seeing a Flareon but I couldn't remember the name.
Sure i ll try to get you some clones until tomorrow then

Sure i ll try to get you some clones until tomorrow then
Sweet, Naive Protean Froakie missing a defense IV for all! Hm, now I am going to have to add a disclaimer for the Froakie because I said all of my Pokemon were breed myself. XP

O ok sorry , I wasn't paying attention I put spinda up thanks
Dang it seems I don't have any Jolly Gible with rough skin left, the only one I have with rough skin left is Sassy... :C And if you still want a Protean Froakie tomorrow I will get more in stock from Loukas (if you don't mind clones of course). :3

Also, as a reminder to anyone looking at this thread you CAN have as much spitbacks as you want as long as they are not EXACTLY the same down to the fine print! :D

Yeah I just want a gible or ghastly I'm not worried to much just wanting something different to add to my teams maybe even a torchick
So do you want a Jolly Gible with Sand Veil or a Sassy Gible with Rough Skin? the latter's nature can be change through breeding unlike the ability of the former. :3

Sweet, Naive Protean Froakie missing a defense IV for all! Hm, now I am going to have to add a disclaimer for the Froakie because I said all of my Pokemon were breed myself. XP

Dang it seems I don't have any Jolly Gible with rough skin left, the only one I have with rough skin left is Sassy... :C And if you still want a Protean Froakie tomorrow I will get more in stock from Loukas (if you don't mind clones of course). :3

Also, as a reminder to anyone looking at this thread you CAN have as much spitbacks as you want as long as they are not EXACTLY the same down to the fine print! :D
It's still your pokemon. I clone via powersaves/pokebank nothing will change on it

Crude it got sniped! Spinda has never been sniped so fast before... Q_Q Sorry again, your going to have to redeposit something. :C

Sand veil thank you so much
It's still your pokemon. I clone via powersaves/pokebank nothing will change on it
I know, but I did say they weren't clone though I doubt anyone on these forums would reject clones but just in case I will state they are anyway. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)