Other Features [42-?] If CAP Pre-Evolutions Were In LC

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Avalanches

pokemon tcg
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I would like to reserve this article for issue 42, as I have a busier month IRL and I'd like the extra time in order to make this as good as possible.

For those who don't know, during the cool down period between two CAP projects, a Pre-Evo(es) of the CAP is usually made. This is strictly a flavour-based project which allows people new to the project to gain an understanding of the workings of it. Cap Prevos are not created with any competitive reasoning in mind, nor are they implemented on the PS server. They're simply a fun and light-hearted way to show your creative side and make fake Pokemon.

However, a lot of these Pokemon would kick butt in LC, and I'd love to go in-depth and examine each of them and how they'd affect the metagame.

I really am passionate about the CAP Prevos, I've had a lot of fun making them, I have thought about how they would stand up competitively, and I'd love to give the project a bit of a signal boost, as it really is a very relaxed facet of the site where you can discuss ideas and let the creative juices flow.

Here is a plan of what I think the article should look like, but I'm flexible, so I can change it around if need be.

Introduction

- Introduce CAP Project, it's aims, goals, history

What Are Cap Prevos?

- Explain CAP Prevos - similar to above

Syclar
Type: Ice / Bug
Ability:
Base Stats

For each of the Pokemon in question, I'll briefly touch on its evolution, list its attributes and then go into depth about how they would be of use in LC, then I'll post a potential set for it

Embirch

Breezi

Scratchet

Necturine

Cupra

Brattler

Cawdet

Volkritter

Snugglow

Conclusion

- Here I'll just wrap everything up and try to endorse the CAP Prevo project a bit.

Again, I'd really love to do this, and I'm absolutely sure I could do it justice. I'm flexible and open to ideas, and I know the subject matter is obscure, but I'll do my best to make it accessible. Thanks for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)