Singles 3v3 Singles (BSS) Discussion

I'm sad about Scald being gone but honestly I get it, it was way too centralizing and strong of a move

I haven't been too impressed with Chilling Water as a replacement personally. Its not a bad move at all, but just like Struggle Bug isn't common, it wouldn't be my go-to pick. Its good when confronting opposing setup attackers (typically with Bulk Up, Swords Dance isn't fast enough), and can help say Toxapex win some MUs it might not ordinarily be able to, but it hasn't been the most appealing Imo

For Pex, I think the common choices are gonna cycle between zero attacking moves, Gunk Shot, Venoshock and maybe Liquidation depending on the player's preference and the team

Theorymon

Have a wonderful day, wahoo!
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
lmao I just ran into a Bulldoze Breloom to outkill Gholdengo, I love this Generation so much

I don't think I've ever heard a single report of a Bulldoze Breloom before this
Themantyke used it against me when we were testing stuff last week. I think it has a lot of merit for smacking Gholdengo!

This looks too fringe to be found looking it up, hopefully someone knows. Does Terastallization increase weight? it should, but I can't tell one way or another even w/ all the Low Kicks I use lol.

Cartridge player reporting in. I've been having a lot of success with bulky palafin and banded steel tera scizor. I was thinking of throwing in a few u-turns and volt switches in the mix when I get around to breeding them. AV Sylveon/Tink worked wonders against all the flutter manes. Hopefully ranked comes out on dec 1st and the casual battles have had mostly competitive teams.

Oh. I'm not terribly sure how to play Tera, my Instinct says diff. type=good. Guess not, will try if I use it, ty.

Jet punch looks very good, but is that true? Base 100 isn't slow, won't it often use other attacks?

Oh. I'm not terribly sure how to play Tera, my Instinct says diff. type=good. Guess not, will try if I use it, ty.

Jet punch looks very good, but is that true? Base 100 isn't slow, won't it often use other attacks?
You're working with base 160atk in hero form and you combine that with jet punch 60bp +1 priority in addition to extra stab from water tera and even more damage with band. It's an absolute monster and you don't really need any other attacks. (maybe drain punch if you don't run band)

You're working with base 160atk in hero form and you combine that with jet punch 60bp +1 priority in addition to extra stab from water tera and even more damage with band. It's an absolute monster and you don't really need any other attacks. (maybe drain punch if you don't run band)
Sounds neat, how do u invest? -SpD nature maybe? For grass knot for gastro

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)