Multi-gen 2v2 Doubles Pool League II - Managers Signups [$50(+?) prize pool]

IBM

Banned deucer.
920E8A30-2322-43E2-B216-713DBFA2EC81.png

Art by Vrji
Welcome to 2v2 Pool League II!

If you are looking to manage a team, please sign up in this thread. The 2v2 Doubles Pool League is a 4-week event at minimum and has the potential to stretch on a bit further depending on amount of teams and tiebreak situations. Only sign up if you can be active for this time. For general guidelines on what to do and what not to do, refer to Luigi's guidelines here.

No one is explicitly banned from being a manager in this tournament. However, I will be choosing good leaders to be managers. Players with a history of being toxic or troublemakers will be much less likely from being chosen as managers. This is for both me who will have to work with the managers a lot and for the potential teams they lead. Please note that having any kind of racist, offensive, disrespectful, or inappropriate name will disqualify your entry. Depending on signups, there will be 4-6 managers picked.

Use this to signup as a manager:
Code:
PS! name:
Assistant Manager:
Team name:
Why would you be a good manager?:

Manager info
- Managers must be able to participate in an auction to draft their team.
- Managers must select the lineup for the round, and send it to me before the round starts. If you don't think you can do this for the duration of 2v2 Pool League I (it's honestly not that complicated), do not sign up.
- Managers are responsible for their team's behavior. Make sure members of your team are abiding by the rules and remain active.
- Managers are expected to facilitate substitutions when necessary.
- Any player can sign up as long as they are not tourbanned.
- The tournament is likely to last 4 to 6 weeks

The Deadline for manager signups is Sunday, January 15th, at 11:59 PM GMT-4. You must join the 2v2 Discord server if you want to manage.

If anyone wants to help contribute to the prize pool dm me :wo:

Last edited:

Chris32156

The White Larry Bird
is a Tiering Contributor
PS! name: Chris Numbers
Assistant Manager: Helga146
Team name: Iron Bundle Ballers
Why would you be a good manager?:
Manager of winning 2v2pl team, most wins in ompl and omwc, never lost a 2v2 set in my life (real)
Anders(helga146) has peaked 2v2 ladder before, got top 4 2v2 swiss, and has a vgc/doubles background

iron bundle.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)