2022 Spring Scramble! Top Cut Round 4

Borghi

Banana eater
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
scramble_logo_only_FINAL.png

You can see the bracket in its entirety AND view open teamlist on the tournament spreadsheet, located here. Here's the pairings for round 4

PAIRINGS
Winners Semi-Finals
InkVGC
vs Snorlaxsmash
Clipperz vs ToastNoButter

Losers Round 5

Spurrific vs radical.fruit
DarkJorch
vs Maxijuegas

Losers Round 6
Snorlaxsmash vs DarkJorch
Clipperz
vs radical.fruit

THE DEADLINE FOR WINNERS QUARTERFINALS AND LOSERS ROUND 4 IS THURSDAY 6/16/22 AT 11:59PM GMT+-0
THE DEADLINE FOR LOSERS ROUND 6 IS SUNDAY 6/19/22 AT 11:59PM GMT+-0

If there is no possible way for you to meet the deadline for the round, small extensions may be given, but please try all things possible before requesting an extension.

Last edited:

Aldrich

My Teas Gone Cold Im Wondering Why I
is a Community Contributor
Welcome back to my predictions, its down to top 8! Last week i got 7/11 predictions correctly, becoming a Mystic that I am but nobody really responded on how I pick so I will do bias pick instead of MU analysis (maybe until the end)
PAIRINGS
Winners Semi-Finals

InkVGC vs Snorlaxsmash - Snorlaxsmash is having a good run for himself but throughout the tournament I am a believer of tornogre maestro inkerino and a doubter of SnorlaxSmasherino who, like Maxijuegas, has proven me wrong time and time again.
Clipperz vs ToastNoButter - hard to pick the hombres so my bias came to the teams , I like HO more

Losers Round 5

Spurrific vs radical.fruit - mountain to climb for iSalad to beat Spuriffic. Never bet on a guy that has the accolades like Burns
DarkJorch vs Maxijuegas - Ive been selecting against maxi and ive been proven wrong time and time again. Time for him to prove me wrong again to stay in the competition!

Losers Round 6
Loser of InkVGC & Snorlaxsmash vs Winner of DarkJorch & Maxijeugas - assuming my prediction goes to my prediction I think DarkJorch/Maxijuegas is stronger than Snorlaxsmash
Loser of Clipperz & ToastNoButter vs Winner of Spurrific & radical.fruit - Never bet against your homies , tho by doing this you might lose money if ur betting for real since you follow heart than brain.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)