2018 recap

1. I can't really confirm that statement because again I didn't play but that seems hard to believe on the basis that only one mafia was lynched and the other two mafia weren't really ever in danger of being lynched (from my quick look through). I'm guessing my idea of a "game-changing" event is a little grander than yours (I don't consider "x going from thinking a to b" as something that is game-changing if that's your definition).

2. Empoof was not close to solving the game in any of his posts. Asek wasn't really close to solving the game either although he was closer.

3. Town definitely did not have a good game. Me and DLE had pretty legitimate criticisms of the town itt. Like I said before I would rather recap a game where people made mistakes and lost rather than people did nothing and lost. I can't say much for the "wacky" moments but from my glance it doesn't seem like anything occurred that was consequential enough to significantly affect the results of the game.

I think a lot of this honestly comes down to the fact that I remember one game because I played in it (and did well) and you remember the other because you played well in it (and did well). I am totally fine with including both. If you feel like it has its merits then I'm ok to do both. (or you can always write it XD)

I think a lot of this honestly comes down to the fact that I remember one game because I played in it (and did well) and you remember the other because you played well in it (and did well). I am totally fine with including both. If you feel like it has its merits then I'm ok to do both. (or you can always write it XD)
honestly that isn't the case for me. i won hope+1 and 2d3 as well but am not clamoring the inclusion of either. nuxl who wasn't even around in the forum at that time read through greek and thought very highly of the game so if you want an unbiased opinion use his?

Asek

Banned deucer.
I won in reinforcementd snd forgor i played in it wheb someone brought it uo

I lost in greek and remember it vividly

I guess I didn't articulate my point well enough, but the idea is that you would prefer the game you did well in versus the game you didn't do well, not a preference between every game that you played in.

Anyways, like I said, I will just include both if that's how people feel. I am not convinced by what's been brought up that reinforcements was such an uninteresting game compared to greek. I have no problem recapping games that I don't feel strongly about. Thanks for the input.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Jalmont, when's the writing deadline? I can do the survivor stuff I need to do, just gotta know a deadline : )

"End of the year"

I mean I know my lazy ass probably won't be done by the end of the year but it would be nice...

I would probably aim for mid/end January. If you need a more concrete deadline though i would go with mid Jan. Are you planning on doing CAP Surv and Surv V?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)