Tournament 1v1 Winter Seasonal - Round 10 (Loser's Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boat

fuck nintendo
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
ws.png

Art by the incredibly kind and talented AmirAlexander! Go check out his art page at https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/amiralexander-art.3646027/

Welcome to the 1v1 Winter Seasonal!
This will be the first tour part of the 2020 1v1 Circuit!

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the SWSH 1v1 ladder on the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of five, double elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on main server or smogtours.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.

Replays are required.

Loser's Round 10
Squirtell 1v1 vs crucify
ExplodingDonkey vs Nalei

Waiting in Loser's Finals
Cantius

Waiting in Grand Finals
ggopw

Bracket generated at https://www.smogon.com/bracketmaker/view/2032/.
The deadline for this round is Sunday, March 8th at 11:59 PM EST.

Last edited:

Cantius

I COULD BE BANNED!
Predicts

Loser's Round 10
Squirtell 1v1 vs crucify Squirtell has the prediction edge. crucify likes to pick 2-1s, while Squirtell likes to snipe his opponent's 2-1s
ExplodingDonkey vs Nalei Both have done well with unconventional choices. Donkey has Nalei's sets compendium to prep from, but donkey is weak to being replay scouted

Cantius

Waiting in Grand Finals
ggopw

two weeks before I can play again

Loser's Round 10
Squirtell 1v1 vs crucify (Squirtell is cool)
ExplodingDonkey vs Nalei (AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA)

Cantius (I think both Cantius and his opponent who shall not be named have a good chance to win, so yeah 50/50)

Waiting in Grand Finals
ggopw (ggopw)

Ok so I lost to Nalei but I had a great time in this tour. smely socks is literally the GOAT for the encouragement, building, and testing things with me in the past few weeks!!! I had a lot of fun, and I'm just happy I made it this far (haha hax) Big shoutout to everyone in the Snommunist Party for always cheering me on, as well as Rosa for the hugs! Now Nalei your next job is to win the whole tour, I know you can do it!!! On a side note, Lkjc is cool too :))
:snom:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)