Tournament 1v1 WC VII- Administrative Decisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heika

I may very well be the worst player on this site
is a Pre-Contributor
Re: Opchurtle100 (2)

Situation: Opchurtle100 has been banned from Smogon for reason unrelated to this tournament. They have been removed from this Tournament and US South has choosed a replacement.

Result: Lucario has been chosen by South to join them.

Last edited:

Heika

is a Pre-Contributor
Re: Thiago Nunes

Situation: Thiago was unable to attend his scheduled time with both xdRudi.exe and ayedan this past Sunday, citing a power outage as the reason for his inability to participate. However, during this period, Thiago Nunes played a game for SCL, demonstrating his availability to play. Additionally, there was a previous instance where Thiago missed scheduled time against EndiXIV.

Result: Thiago Nunes will be subbed out.

Heika

is a Pre-Contributor
Re: Replay Outage

Situation: Since earlier this week, replays have been unavailable, and previous replays are supposedly lost for now. It has been made public that ladder game and smogtour game will more than likely be recreated but challenge game are not guarenteed.

Result: Players shall download replay and submit it in their winpost, following on the TD choice. If they don't have a drive to host them, or aren't confortable uploading on Smogon, they may pm me on Discord (ise.tom) the downloaded files so I'll add it to their winpost.
Game that happend inbetween the begining of the outage and this post are not affected.
It is highly advised to play on smogtour so replays can be recreated later, but it is not mandatory.

Heika

is a Pre-Contributor
Re: Mubs vs. LpZ

Situation: LpZ failed to make in on time to the game scheduled one day before the deadline. And when contacted, Brazil's manager failed to provide a player to play the series within the allowed time.

Result: Mubs will be granted an activity win

Heika

is a Pre-Contributor
Re: Notater vs. Rellia

Situation: Notater missed set time, and North East couldn't find a substitute during the time allowed. Rellia made a post calling for activity, and while Notater showed up a bit later with a reasonable explanation, Centrals case for Activity Win is still strong enough.

Result: Rellia will be granted an activity win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)