Tournament 1v1 Tag Team Tour IV - Round 4

Murm

formerly Murman
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
1668445064661.png

Art by Kolohe

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the SWSH 1v1 ladder on the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of five, single elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on main server or smogtours.
  • REPLAYS ARE REQUIRED!
  • Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
  • SS Bo5 is a guaranteed metagame and will be played in every week. The other two slots are chosen by each team. One is chosen by each team, and multiple of the same metagame can be selected in a given week. The available metagames for the variable slots are as follows,

SS Bo5
SM Bo5
ORAS Bo5
BW Bo5
DPP Bo5
ADV Bo5​

Once the metagames for a series are chosen between the captains, you will assign players from your team to a metagame, and send that roster to myself. I will update the week post with the match-ups, and players can schedule their matches. The winner of the series is whoever wins two sets.

Round 4

Pizza & Tzatziki vs Really Hot Female Club
SS: DenisTheMenace vs zioziotrip
SM: ncalathes vs STABLE
BW: Close vs Potatochan

THE Bed Shitter Dans
vs BBC New Blood
SS: frogfacts vs bo_bobson27
SS: Marshme1to vs bored_glitch
ADV: Opchurtle100 vs cleffa hater

Bracket: https://www.smogon.com/bracketmaker/view/8271/

REPLAYS ARE REQUIRED!

You have until Wednesday the 16th at 10 PM EST to declare your variable slot, and players have until Sunday the 20th at 10 PM EST to play their matches. The lineups above will be updated as I receive the matchups. Failing to contact the opposing captain will result in an activity win for your opponent. If neither team makes any effort to reach the opposing captain, the match will be coinflipped.

Last edited:

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the SWSH 1v1 ladder on the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of five, single elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on main server or smogtours.
  • REPLAYS ARE REQUIRED!
  • Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
  • SS Bo5 is a guaranteed metagame and will be played in every week. The other two slots are chosen by each team. One is chosen by each team, and multiple of the same metagame can be selected in a given week. The available metagames for the variable slots are as follows,

SS Bo5
SM Bo5
ORAS Bo5
BW Bo5
DPP Bo5
ADV Bo5​

Once the metagames for a series are chosen between the captains, you will assign players from your team to a metagame, and send that roster to myself. I will update the week post with the match-ups, and players can schedule their matches. The winner of the series is whoever wins two sets.

Round 4

Really Hot Female Club vs (Winner of Pizza & Tzatziki vs kissing on the jouch)

THE Bed Shitter Dans vs BBC New Blood

Bracket: https://www.smogon.com/bracketmaker/view/8271/

REPLAYS ARE REQUIRED!

You have until Wednesday the 16th at 10 PM EST to declare your variable slot, and players have until Sunday the 20th at 10 PM EST to play their matches. The lineups above will be updated as I receive the matchups. Failing to contact the opposing captain will result in an activity win for your opponent. If neither team makes any effort to reach the opposing captain, the match will be coinflipped.
If only I knew the players on each team and whatever those names are mean

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)