Tournament 1v1 Spring Seasonal - Round 9 (Loser's Bracket)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Official Glyx

Banned deucer.

art from source
Welcome to the 1v1 Spring Seasonal!
Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the US/UM 1v1 ladder on the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of five, double elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown!.
  • Replays are not required but I encourage posting them for the development of the metagame.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
The deadline for this week is May 29th, 8 PM EDT

Brackets generated here

Round 9 (Loser's Bracket)

Yami vs ryyjyywyy
AllFourtyOne vs SUSTENANCE_1

The deadline for this week is May 29th, 8 PM EDT

Last edited:
ryy vs Magma- I dont doubt ryy as long as he thinks magma is a [redacted]
VG Jungle vs SUSTENANCE_1: Honestly, idk, but considering what teams Suste can have access to, I think its a SUSTENANCE win

Morgan

Morgius Sweep
is a Pre-Contributor
Magma and Suste win - I need ryy to lose, predicting against myself has gone right every time

rumia

everlasting red
is a Pre-Contributor
ok sounds normally i dont do predicts but we have a special case here bc the very man who predicted I lose EVERY round is now facing ME in r9 so here r my predicts:
yami v ryy- idk man im not a fortune teller
allfortyone v SUSTENANCE_1- SUSTENANCE_1 WILL WIPE THE FLOOR WITH ALLFORTYONES TEARS GUARANTEED OR UR MONEY BACK

ok sounds normally i dont do predicts but we have a special case here bc the very man who predicted I lose EVERY round is now facing ME in r9 so here r my predicts:
yami v ryy- idk man im not a fortune teller
allfortyone v SUSTENANCE_1- SUSTENANCE_1 WILL WIPE THE FLOOR WITH ALLFORTYONES TEARS GUARANTEED OR UR MONEY BACK
wait, money back? we pay to watch this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)