Project 1v1 Secret Santa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Itchy

take all my data, what will you find?
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
:delibird: Signups have now closed :delibird:
You will be receiving pairing soon via a Smogon Conversation.
You will have until Christmas (Saturday, December 25th at 11am -6) to drop your presents here in the thread!
:sawsbuck-winter: Have fun spreading holiday cheer! :sawsbuck-winter:

Wow. My first secret santa and Christmas spent within the 1v1 community and I was bestowed with building Salamence due to LRXC's amazing request.

https://pokepast.es/338f0175b3ac14b8

Before I get into the meat of the team, explain the sets and why I chose everything I must talk about how surprisingly strong Salamence is. This thing with Intimidate + Iron Defense can destroy physical attackers which are super effective and would destroy Salamence otherwise. Of course it is quite close stat-wise to Dragonite which is banned and generally a Pokemon which many view highly due to it's pseudo-legendary status but this doesn't mean it's easy to build with in 1v1 because 1v1 is a very special metagame...

Alright lets talk about the Salamence set now.

It has Outrage, Earthquake and Dual Wingbeat (Pls give physical flyings good moves Gamefreak) as attacking moves which makes it quite the offensive set, paired with high physical attack. This thing will mow through opponent's Pokemon like that old hot knife trend where they made it cut like cans and stuff. Yeah like that. Basically, it does all the offensive capabilities. It can kill Aegislash with correct baiting with ID and steels like it as well as your dragons and electrics. Anyway let's get into the funny evs.

As we all well know by now, intricate ev spreads are a great staple of 1v1. Is it great when I do it? ...Not really. But I digress as I shall explain everything.

If you were thinking to yourself whilst looking at the team: 'Haha 3-0ed by magnezone'. No. Those beautiful 96 special defense stats lets it kill all zone sets. Nothing fancy, just press the earthquake button twice. By all zone sets I mean it beats all the ones on the set compendium, I don't want to listen to your paragraph explaining why Jolly specs is viable.

The 200 defense stats made me actually use my brain. I hate healing berry calcs. So first it was extremely messy, I could one shot every Zeraora with earthquake except the bulky version. I then made a set where I used bulldoze and then outsped it but then I didn't beat the other sets and I lost horribly. 'Soon', I remembered berries existed. By 'soon' I mean like 20 minutes of thinking. Anyway enough of the Ted Talk here we are now with the 200 def set. When facing an annoying Zeraora you simply press Iron Defense t1, eat that berry and then you earthquake away at that thing. That pesky Zeraora serves you no trouble anymore.

The other team member's support Salamence's other weaknesses. This is because physical Salamence's capabilities of killing it's weaknesses are awful unless you're counting electric types and dragon types. Yes, yes I know you all probably wanted to see special Salamence but I'm just not that creative unfortunately.

Okay lets explain the team members more in depth. I know you all don't care about this part because boo meta mon but I'm writing it anyway. The longer this post is the more professional it'll seem despite the complete opposite being true. Aggron kills most fairy, ice and rock types because Ninetales-Alola doesn't exist. This makes Aggron essential to the team for covering stuff. Duh. Darm-G handles a lot of matchups, mainly against dragons Salamence can't compete with and threats like Celesteela as well as other steel types. My Aggron didn't have moves to handle steels nor dragons so this is pretty necessary.

Ok lets round this all up. If you were expecting a professional and good team or post from me about the team, you should probably lower your expectations for most things. I am not a good teambuilder at all but it was extremely fun to build around Salamence. I even tried to make the nicknames look like LRXC nicknames. Wow go me! Maybe due to comedic value I have a higher chance of being in LRXC's next secret santa video. Also I noticed both the nicknames are used as Jojo characters due to the creator of Jojo being a music nerd and naming stands and characters after bands so that is how the name of the team came to be.

Merry Christmas everyone! Especially LRXC.

I hope you all enjoyed, like and subscribe.

Last edited:

Murm

formerly Murman
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
So, my Secret Santa was linux user, and they asked for Cramorant, specifically a slow custap dive variant. This was a challenge, but I believe I have a good team here.

:cramorant: :entei: :tapu-bulu:

Entei @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Protect
- Substitute
- Sacred Fire
- Laser Focus

Tapu Bulu @ Grassy Seed
Ability: Grassy Surge
EVs: 240 HP / 12 Atk / 200 Def / 56 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dazzling Gleam
- Wood Hammer
- Disable
- Taunt

Cramorant @ Custap Berry
Ability: Gulp Missile
EVs: 240 HP / 84 SpA / 124 SpD / 60 Spe
Calm Nature
- Dive
- Endure
- Ice Beam
- Surf

I decided to build a FWG team. Cramorant, struggles to do much, but I decided to make use of it's pretty decent special bulk to make it a makeshift Naganadel answer. It doesn't beat Life Orb Protect though. It is EV'd to live a Choice Specs Naganadel Draco Meteor, it has speed for base 60s though you can put it in SpAtk if you want it to be slower, and the Spatk is a dump. I tried going for a more physical set but I just couldn't make it work.

I put Entei on the team shortly afterwards. Pressure Stall Entei can handle a lot of the metagame's Steels, which of course beat Cramorant. I have Laser Focus on it for Registeel but Toxic works just as well. It has basic EVs, just max Speed max Defense, nothing crazy.

Bulu was a great third, since it was a fairy that could handle waters and with Cramorant it doesn't have to worry about Naganadel (except LO). EVs are to tank an Urshifu PJab and outspeed Aggron, since both were very problematic for the team. The evsas a whole on this team are pretty basic but they definitely work.

This was a very hard team to build, but I'd like to think I did well. If there's anything I missed, let me know. Merry Christmas!

doc1203

Banned deucer.
Merry Christmas 413X, i was your secret santa pairing and as requested i have made a scyther team for you to enjoy.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
:ss/scyther: :ss/metagross: :ss/tapu_koko:
CLEARCUT
https://pokepast.es/3aaddc2365407160
OK so first the most important part of the team - the nicknames (looking at u LRXC) clearcut for scyther comes from the fact that scyther literally has a scythe for a hand and a scythe cuts things like crops or maybe even trees which is what the process of clearcutting is. Megamind for metagross because it is like really smart and also its blue like the character Megamind and finally Raiden for koko is because both have electric powers and look like monks or priests.

Now the serious parts, I picked the eviolite spread that 413X sent but the EV's were slightly changed to bulk necrozma heat wave and KO back, i think it should still tank both shifus and kill with DWB (which is what the original EV's were for i think) but if it doesn't feel free to change it. Scyther is a really cool mon and a really good fit on this team actually as it beats darks and fighting's and some pesky grasses. Flying and bug have some type overlap but technician STAB DWB goes hard and you can bug bite on sitrus or custap mons to prevent them from potentially winning (Some might be 50/50s).

Metagross is a great partner here as it beats Grounds with ice punch for koko and stall breaks with Trick + Rest. It appreciates scyther winning vs shifus and Koko winning vs zeraora because it isn't carrying earthquake. The EV's are the standard scarf set tanking flare blitz from scarf darm and surfs from fini but also being able to beat Subtoxic Zyg which is really great as zyg is a pain in the ass.

Finally, Tapu Koko, this set is more defensive compared to the standard stall set and it should always win vs zeraora because if they are running taunt then they are probably slower than you. This set should also win vs most zygardes besides sub toxic as metagross handles that.

Huge thanks to fruan and Justdelemon for helping me with the whole process, i really enjoyed making this team and I cant wait for my team to arrive.

https://pokepast.es/eeda9bd7751593b3 This was my original team with CB Rhyp and thunderbolt koko. It also had CB scyther and the reason i decided to make a new one is mainly because double band isn't that great and it had some glaring mu's like zyg. Eviolite Scyther wasn't doing much here either so i decided to just make a new version but i kept the Scyther+Koko core because i liked it , you can probably make Rhyperior AV or something.

Merry christmas DannyDoritos, here is your team:https://pokepast.es/ff296c75b2fd8b47

I made the volc set so i could beat fini and uh dont worry about the bulu we dont talk about how bulu beats fini
volc spe is speedcreep for max spe fini, bulk for specs fini hydro after a qd, rest in spatk
volc works as a steel beater(dont click fblast t1 on zone or you will get owned by mirror coat)
bug buzz beats necro(u live prismatic after a qd)
bulu does bulu things, it beats prim + drago + zyg(i think unless rest zyg), it beats scarf gdarm while volc beats band(volc is faster and band gdarm run adamant)
necro is funnymon that i needed to beat things like volc + tran + entei + volcanion
rock tomb+eq is too much for entei to actually pressure stall, against av just hope u dont get burned
volcanion is pain, sd on specs or anything else cuz overheat doesnt 1 shot u and u cant 1 shot them, but uh u lose to scarf canion lolol(i am unviable)
hf lol

Merry Christmas rarre, i have made a rhyperior bait team for you https://pokepast.es/b9c4c0781a5595f3

the rhyperior is the standard assault vest set from the comp, since it fit better than the others by giving the best nagandel matchup

volcorona beats most grass types as well hitting through sub with bugg buzz to beat leech seeders. this specific set that i made before seeing deddd man’s set is used to beat volcanion by quiver dancing then tanking from max modest specs volcanion and ohkoing with a hyper beam

bulu is there to make the team not die to water types with bulk up for landorus t. both taunt and disable are needed for a good matchup against every azumaril and some avaluggs
The evs are the same as the comp set just aggron doesnt need to be speed creeped so i put them into attack

zygarde and life orb psyshock necrozma both 3-0 and spectrier is annoying to deal with

Last edited:
Merry Christmas leavers, I have made a lando team for you, https://pokepast.es/a12ef7f954c33d05.
Just a warning that I am not a great builder.
I picked scarf lando since it has some interesting matchups vs things like crustle and pult/zera. EV's are pretty obvious.

Since it's not stone edge/smack down lando, I went with koko to beat flying types (and urshifu), and this is just the standard offensive set with speed to creep timid urshifu.

Darm covers stuff like ferro, and also another steela win (most of the time, ladder doesn't like occa). I think the salac fits this team the best as well, since it lets you beat some custaps.

A couple of rough mu's are really fat volcanion sets, and fat necrozma variants as well.

I hope you enjoy the team! I had a lot of fun making it.

kolohe

room tone
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
hi fruan, i have a gift for u!

null.png

ur team

type null is quite cool! i've never built with it before and it was all quite foreign for me, so i stuck with two mons i find reliable. after asking around a little about my original draft, i concluded band darm was best since it makes some shaky mus a little more beatable (say, necrozma, or bulu)

opposing band darm could be an issue depending on speed ties, alongside stuff like scarf pz. but otherwise, i love how this team looks and came out!

rumia

i like to play and draw
is a Pre-Contributor
yo HugeNoobLmao i was ur secret santa partner and u requested crustle to be on ur team which is a great choice imo
click on each crustle to go to both variations of the team!

crustle is quite the underrated and potent threat in the meta right now being able to demolish non jet primarina, darm, sylveon, volcanion, and spectrier, as long as u play right. i had a lot of fun making this team and using it bc i paired it alongside urshifu-rapid which deals with steels, grounds, and other rock types which might give crustle a lot of trouble. i hardly ever use either of these mons so it was a blast building with and using them! finally for my last mon i opted for aromatisse bc it deals with annoying mons in the meta like regidrago, zygarde, tapu fini, and opposing urshifu-rapid strikes. since two of the mons are largely shut down by steels, urshifu has to beat the brunt of them, including magnezone, which i had to run wacan berry for. surging strikes -> cc/ss -> aqua jet beats zone always. unfortunately the original team gets 3-0d by specs necrozma, but the variation wins against it reliably while sacrificing a consistent urshifu-r matchup (i put tpunch on ur own urshifu to reliably damage it without dropping ur defenses). overall, pretty solid team and im sure ull have a lot of fun using it!

Hello BlanchedAlmond, it is i, deg, your secret santa. You requested a team around Tapu Bulu and I shall provide.

:tapu bulu: :volcanion: :zeraora: (click mons)
Bulu+Fire is such a goated core honestly. I first tried to pair it with heatran but found difficulties rounding off the team so I went with Volcanion. Grassy Seed lets it live Haxorus and Aggron so you can just disable the super effective move and you can disable banded fire fang drago :joy:, SD+Leech+Taunt is for Zygarde true. Volcanion is mostly scarf for Darm-G, and you just click the fire move against Steels and Water move against Fires, both threatens Bulu. Last needed another strong fairy check, and a Kyurem check so AV Zeraora fits, Iron tail is for sylveon and helps against Aroma, it also beats necrozma. Fun fact: All 3 threatens fini pog. Surely you play SS and know what each mon do, I don't need to give you beginners info.

Variations:
Bulu can go Wood Hammer>Horn Leech for better Aroma MU, but if you do so run Leech Seed/Dazzling otherwise I think you lose. But if you do that you lose Aggron.
Zeraora can run Play Rough>Iron Tail for better Dragapult/Urshifu Dark matchup but then you have a bad Aroma/Sylveon MU
Gooey Goodra is sus (only if fast) but maybe we fix Zera speed EVs to outspeed that.
I think my version is based.

Merry Christmas in advance!

rarre

Sometimes I think maybe its too late
is a Tiering Contributor
So I got Murman as my Secret Santa and they asked for a non-standard Necrozma Set whatever that is. https://pokepast.es/4716755f345a986b

:Necrozma: :Ferrothorn: :Primarina:

:necrozma:

Necrozma @ Custap Berry
Ability: Prism Armor
EVs: 144 HP / 252 Atk / 112 Def
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Iron Head
- Endure
- Psychic Fangs

The non-standard Necrozma Set that I decided to do was an sd custap variant. Necrozma is surprisingly bulky, and with the evs it's able to take most attacks. Knock is sometimes useful for taking on opposing custap users, but endure is often better because you can guarantee that you get into range of the custap berry. Notably, necrozma can beat garm, dragapult, Tapu lele, primarina, and others.

:ferrothorn:

Ferrothorn @ Chople Berry
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Def
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Gyro Ball
- Power Whip
- Body Press
- Leech Seed

Basically your standard ferrothorn, with leech seed to break down bulkier walls like corv and zygarde. Ferro helps against fairies that could give necrozma some trouble. Chople let’s you beat both urshifu, focus blast lele, and non-flare blitz garm. It also beats the potentially problematic custap fake tears sylveon, but struggles with yawn. It’s also able to beat regieleki, which beats the other two members of the team.

:primarina:

Primarina @ Assault Vest
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 252 HP / 36 SpA / 220 SpD
Modest Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Hydro Cannon
- Moonblast
- Scald

More or less your standard av primarina. With the spd evs, it can lure and beat Magnezone. Using torrent, it aqua jets then hydro cannons. Scald is used so it can take on corv, entei, etc. better. Primarina mostly helps against things like Fini, Togekiss, Crustle, Porygon-Z, Heatran, and Magnezone better.

Variations:

Knock can be used over Endure on Necrozma
Sparkling Aria can be used over Scald on Primarina

Sorry that I procrastinated on this for way too long.

For Adam3560 who is requesting a Sandaconda.
Sandaconda @ Kee Berry
Ability: Shed Skin
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Coil
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Rest
This Sandaconda functions like hippodown, it stuffs almost all physical attackers (bar urshifu water) and is able to heal off status with rest. Rock slide is chosen to avoid it getting so easily pp stalled (and also missing and also haxing people with flinches how fun). Kee berry to get extra defense against a strong physical attacker to avoid 2HKO or 3HKO after resting

Blissey (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Rest
- Calm Mind
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
Sandaconda loses to most special attackers so we have blissey here to stuff them. Calm mind to negate other calm mind users (beware psyshock/ keldeo) and rest to avoid getting toxic stalled out. It has the classic bolt beam coverage from gen 1.

Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
Ability: Misty Surge
EVs: 220 HP / 56 Def / 24 SpD / 208 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Iron Defense
- Calm Mind
- Taunt
- Draining Kiss
Fini is here to beat urshifu water and keldeo as well as avoid completely losing to pressure stall mons with taunt. However, this is not a risk free solution as you might lose to zapdos. Try to taunt turn 1 and calm mind up. Hopefully you dont get para haxed and you should win the matchup.
~~If i face this team on ladder i would cry because it is unbeatable~~

There you go Adam! Have a merry christmas and have fun using this 1v1 "stall" team to annoy opponents!
Sorry i procrastinated this for quite long lol
Edit: Sandaconda still struggles with strong banded physical attackers and so i suggest you use it as "bait" rather than actually using it (fini should deal with them)

Last edited:

LRXC

ADV 1v1 Pioneer
is a Community Contributor
KawaiiiiPotato asked for crobat but not toxic stall holy cow so I had to pull out the big brains

https://pokepast.es/48666537419b1eb5

:crobat: :sylveon: :rotom-heat:

an unbeatable team sub hypnosis crobat beats everything slower than it with ease and air slash flinches. speed outpaces zarude. sylveon because fast mons like zeraora dragapult regieleki spectrier were an issue! Also beats regidrago aromatisse and hits a lot of pokeman because its sylveon. ev's for scarf galarm anything (crobat beats band) and tanks bulky specs necrozma photon geyser for fun. then rotom-heat in the cut to solidify tapu fini matchup also beats metagross/avalugg/glastrier/heatran/celesteela yuh.

happy holidays wowowowowow

also forreal ill be doing a video on some of the secret santa teams so make some heat

funny replay baha https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen81v1-1474163514-e4qmrxm85vhekfmmhgwnlppjvdvtlrrpw

frogfacts

Banned deucer.
deddd mans asked for a physical kyurem so here is your team

https://pokepast.es/e7f59099419fc759

the haban kyurem wins against zeraora and against alot of specific zygarde sets that beat dracovish and koko rain dance dracovish looked like a cool set to me that could do some stuff and there is nothing really special to say for the tapu koko other then if you choose it you will lose to a crit anyways

happy holidays deddd

Last edited:

Here Comes Team Charm!

Perhaps the stars
is a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
.Happy holidays, PokeOtter! Here's the ninetales team you requested!

:avalugg: :ninetales: :landorus-therian:

Morning Frost (Avalugg) @ Choice Band
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 200 Atk / 56 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Icicle Spear
- Heavy Slam
- Bulldoze
- Body Press

High Noon Showdown (Ninetales) @ Life Orb
Ability: Drought
EVs: 216 SpA / 156 SpD / 136 Spe
Timid Nature
- Overheat
- Solar Beam
- Encore
- Calm Mind

Red Sunsets (Landorus-Therian) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 108 HP / 232 Atk / 160 SpD / 8 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Rock Tomb
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Outrage

So this actually kind of reminds me of an older team I made once (similar Avalugg + Lando core) which had some struggles with stall, faster necro sets, fairies, and water/grounds. Ninetales is a great third here, as it covers all of those threats and more, and I'm sad I didn't think of it way back then.

Avalugg is a simple straightforward banded attacker, I went with the fast set to have solid odds vs other luggs (the defense improves the roll vs 252 defense sets) and to cover Chansey and Band Aggron. It's really nice for this team and covers a ton of the dragons, grounds, and fast breakers that Ninetales struggles against. It's also a very strong zygarde answer, which this team would otherwise fail to beat. Assault Vest glastrier, which can tank Ninetales with its insane bulk, also loses to this powerhouse.

Ninetales is the LO CM set, because I think it's the best overall and I really like its matchup versus the fairies that are everywhere now. This set has a rock-solid matchup against Necrozma (one of the most spammed mons on the ladder) and can Encore stall into their setup moves. Most fairies, even things like Specs Primarina or Scarf Fini, just can't break through Ninetales' bulk and end up losing to CM-boosted moves.

Lastly there's Landorus-Therian (shoutout to fruan for helping with the set), which covers Entei, Wisp Pult, those Regidrago variants that beat Lugg, Magnezone, most Spectrier sets, and Zeraora. It also improves the team's overall Togekiss matchup and acts as a secondary dragon counter, making it harder for the opponent to pick into Ninetales. Lando-T should beat every Entei by spamming Rock Tomb and switching to Earthquake once the move connects.

The main issue for this team are unchoiced Urshifus with lots of speed or an Assault Vest. Some Kommo-O sets might also be a problem, and a few Primarina sets require prediction to succesfully navigate. Still, I think it's a solid combination of mons that can do well both on ladder and in tours.

edit: that reminds me, I also got some other teams that I ended up rejecting while building for one reason or another. If you like any of those feel free to take them as well.

:ninetales: :primarina: :dracozolt:
https://pokepast.es/66f3931e49523dc3
This one has a bit of a shaky WP Zygarde matchup and needs to predict vs a lot of mid-speed wallbreakers like PZ and Gdarm, but it worked fine on ladder so it might be worth using anyway.

:ninetales: :aromatisse: :zeraora:
https://pokepast.es/c74b3ffc49da3a59
Enjoy the obscure name reference only zio will get, anyway ground counter aroma turned out to work fine and AV zera cleans up a lot of meddlesome threats. The team felt slightly clunky while testing and Aroma is complicated as ever, so I ended up not including it (also band lugg might 3-0 this I think).

I also tried to go ninetales + koko but it gets a bit awkward and you're kinda forced into running offensive koko to make volcanion less of a problem.

Last edited:

clerica

fly me up to Jupiter
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
gm TheShadowClaw
:celesteela: :regice: :urshifu-rapid-strike:
top 10 ways (Celesteela) @ Life Orb
Ability: Beast Boost
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 236 HP / 252 SpA / 20 Spe
Modest Nature
- Flame Charge
- Flamethrower
- Air Slash
- Heavy Slam

Penelope (Regice) @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 248 HP / 28 Def / 16 SpA / 216 SpD
Calm Nature
- Amnesia
- Rest
- Charge Beam
- Frost Breath

Irrepressible (Urshifu-Rapid-Strike) @ Wacan Berry
Ability: Unseen Fist
EVs: 228 HP / 32 Atk / 248 Def
Adamant Nature
- Surging Strikes
- Close Combat
- Aqua Jet
- Counter
The Regice is a Nalei set which is bulked for Volcanion and as a byproduct Magnezone. Frost Breath with Charge Beam has good stallbreaking synergy on top of Clear Body which is really nice. The Urshifu-Rapid was an attempt to beat Haxorus, Darmanitan-Galar, and Zeraora in one set which was kind of cursed. You bulk a band Darm-G Giga and can CC, just Counter the Haxorus, and Surging into Jet the Zera. If Zera is Band it is technically safer to counter as well so you can do that. The Celesteela was probably a bit too quirky but it's for opposing Celesteela mainly. The speed is just to creep Cele at +1 but Flame Charge can serve other purposes like attempting to beat Venusaur and the like. Heavy Slam is for Lele and Life Orb helps with things like Whimsicott which is cool. However, this team is not perfect. Psyshock Heat Wave Necrozma is an issue alongside Zarude and Band Dracozolt because unfortunately Urshifu-Rapid just cant take a hit.

I may have gotten a bit too quirky with this team, but I think it's still pretty cool and I did top ladder with it so surely it's solid. Hope you enjoy it and happy holidays!!
(Regice+Cele)
(Urshifu-R)

I got Tarah204 for secret santa and they requested milotic.

av milotic fwg
https://pokepast.es/f0c3ea734adab7a9

Being my creative self, i put together the 2 well known cores of milotic and entei, and milotic and bulu. I created the milotic set myself and it is mirror coat av. This set is super bulky spdef wise, taking a specs pz hyper beam like its nothing and even managing to tank a specs regieleki thunder. Beating trick is also good for it. Pressure entei naturally covers a lot of mu's that milotic doesn't have. Bulu covers dragons and waters as well as aromatisse and mons like aggron.

the song:

With all that said, I hope you enjoy your team and i hope everyone has a murmerry christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)