Tournament 1v1 Premier League VI - Week 7

don't listen to me, I'm dumber than a coin
SS Bo7: Blanched vs dogknees 45/55
rematch from week 5 where dogknees totally destroyed blanched in the first 3 games, but almonds are tasty
EDIT: mf won the first 3 games again... and got reverse swept in a bo7. idk what to say. this guy has to be throwing

SS: Murman vs pqs murmdog

SM: Elo Bandit vs Lancer Fr 51/49
agree with edgar, tsc is a better sm player, but I expect some cool tech from bandit
EDIT::gengar mega:

Last edited:
my dear friend nigo took my predicts w/o telling me and posted them for clout. here are my predicts as they are very sexy

RPS Rhyperiors (0) vs (0) Drive-by Dragapults
SS Bo7: Blanched (55) vs dogknees (45) - this is a very fourth seed tiebreak bo7 matchup. both these dudes are for sure solid and have had good seasons, but aren't as flashy as maybe a zio/crucify rn. gonna give this one to blanched, brodie does in fact go positive every tour and dogknees is fresh off a loss where he got reverse swept by scraf, and blanched is fresh off a well needed win vs bird. not much to say here, lets see some sword and shield 1v1 gaming i guess. they both play kinda fuckin weird so this shall be as close to interesting as ss gets, really.
SS: Murman (45) vs pqs (55) - THE RUNBACK OF THE CENTURY. pqs may not be as loyal to the pults as dame is to the blazers, but he most certainly pulled up from the logo at the last second and kept his team alive last week. anyways, every prediction you see for this will be biased af, but think about it: the murmdoat will probably be fairly nervous this series. he cares waaaaaay more about rps than pqs does about pults realistically, so thats why i give pqs the mental advantage. not to mention that they did play last pl and pqs won (lol). pqs is also prolly confident af, fresh off clutching the season and murman's last game played this tour was losing to nolenot. pqs imo has the mental advantage here, and is a bit more unpredictable in ss right now as his game count is low cus of playing some multigen.
SM: Elo Bandit (45) vs Lancer Fr (55) - okay rps this tier and player pick is simply not it LMAO why the hell is a 1-3 player in a tiebreak picking sm against a 5-2 player who is fresh off a win. WHY IS TSC ON THE BENCH??????? he is #2 on the sheet bro and is 6-1 right now. he wins a lot of games this dude should be confidently in a tb. he is simply the best player on the rps by a long shot. and instead tyler is here? no smoke to tyler but tsc has simply had the way better tour. this imo is an insane throw and one that will be talked about for a while if it backfires for rps, which it is highkey likely to. the wincon here for rps is for tsc to change his mind and get subbed in. straight up. and if this does not happen, lancer is favored. rps picking sm and then putting bandit here made absolutely no sense. lancer is more warmed up and is fresh off a win. he should beat bandit. bandit's jank set is probably better vs a top tier spammer than a xurkitree user like lancer. not to mention lancer is clearly confident af, taking the patented solarflareromania strategy of attempting to rfn a tb. this is sm though, anything can happen, and a lot of series go to 5, which is like super anything can happen.

okay so we went over how the rps threw the tiebreak af now let's look at how the pults threw the tb as fuck LMAO. their ss last week, in the deciding week to clutch it all went 0-3. so they then decide to uhh... pick ss against the murmdoat who has been nb this tour. THIS MAKES NO SENSE. MUBS IS 5-0 IN ORAS AND HAS BEATEN GOOD PLAYERS. PUT HIM IN. MUBS SHOULD NOT BE SCARED OF ELO BANDIT IN ORAS RIGHT NOW. OR URFGURGLE. IS HE SCARED OF GOD BIRD POOP???? MUBS HAS BEEN FARMING THE POOL, WITH THE BEST PLAYERS IN IT NOT EVEN TAKING HIM TO 5. this is a complete nonsense tb but is kind of hilarious. pqs vs blanched is like an even ass matchup tbh, that with a more favored mubs oras makes more sense to me. and also who would even oras since tsc is nowhere to be found LMAO. urfgurgle or bird poop? pults won tb on the spot by picking oras, but are for some reason stacking some odds against them. let's see what happens. none of these are above 55-45 cus it's 2022 1v1 and two teams fighting for fourth kekw.

XSTATIC COLD

Banned deucer.
Hi, contrary to rhyperiors line up, i'm not here to laugh or doing some tricks.
And contrary to the fact that 1st april is coming, it's not a joke.

RPS (Random Players Selection) (0) vs (0) Drive-by McDonald (or burger king, it's the same but at least toilets are clean at burger king)

SS Bo7: Blanched vs dogknees - imagine that "Genoux de chien " lives in one of the driest country, and yet he is washed. And why is he washed? because he lost to a drunk guys scraftionite who washed him with coco Malibu. Thus, I hypothesize that in scraftionite's alcohol, there was some almond and dogs are allergic to almond.
joke dogknees.png

dogknees.jpeg

SS : Murman vs pqs - First, it's probably not a dogknees' mate who would get murmdogged. Moreover, pqs saved his team like a super hero, as his parents saved life in hospital. I think pqs was near to jump from a bridge cause 1) he lost 2 games in a row ; 2) his team was losing and eliminated ; 3) Derek and Dom stole his snack and sold it to buy some weed. Fortunately, dogknees lent his knee pad to him and he survived from the jump.
Anyway, the man is the dog best friend, so murman will let pqs win before he does a nervous breakdown while asking to his parents to buy him a giant kinder surprise (the egg) for Easter.

SM: Elo bandit vs Lancer FR - If Derek can steal Pqs snack, Elo can't steal Lancer burgers. Anyway i think Lancer is a snack himself cause he is friend with Deg and they became fat. And i think Elo should use band slaking and called it "snacking" to beat him. But honestly Lancer is too fat dude, he brought mamoswine in PL + spammed snorlax in oras+ empoleon. Talking about empoleon, maybe in Penguins kindgom, Elo would have had a chance. But the only penguin they have is pqs' Kinder.
1648671663037.png

Anyway even Happy Feet Elo wouldn't have a chance vs Happy Fat Lancer.

VICTIMS OF THE WEEK :

Tsc =>If Mc donalds toilets are dirty, it's because when Elo went to the toilets, he saw Tsc pooping on himself and having diarrhea.
Pqs => If burger king toilets are cleaner, it's because when Elo went to the toilets, he saw Pqs cleaning them with toothbrush. (cause Lancer is in army and engaged pqs, saying " Now you know why your parents said you to brush your teeth "
Bird poop : if birds shit outside it's because everybody is in toilets.
Dogknees : It said on the pic :" almonds aren't toxic as some nuts", but i remind that dogknees ate tsc nuts.
STABLEPRINCE : despite being eliminated in pl, now he knows Macedonia.
Metony + magicarp lvl 100 : like pqs they have been engaged in army by Lancer, but one were too fat so and the other one pulled the trigger on the wrong side. Pqs must have been happy, its the first double kill he sees since battleships on paper.
1st avril : imagine Rhyperiors making a joke before this date, by letting free win to pults. Maybe It's because Jesus Christ was not born exactly in the year 0, and they believed 1st april was at 28th march...
Derek + Dom : they are banned cause they sold weed. Maybe tsc would've been usefull here by buying it because he is dutch and weed is legal in netherlands...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)