NOC 11p gen 1 closed setup (D4 End: Dec 25 at 5 PM PST)

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
You voted off Thunder~BALLZ.

Dear Thunder~BALLZ, you are Chansey, a Vanilla Townie

Win Conditions:

You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Abilities:

You have no special abilities, your strength is your vote and intellect.

Night 3 begins, and ends December 23rd at 5 PM PST/8 PM EST, so 25 hours and 37 minutes from now. Send in night actions through Role PM or discord!

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
Duskfall98 has died in the night.

Dear Duskfall98, you are Charizard, a Vanilla Townie

Win Conditions:

You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Abilities:

You have no special abilities, your strength is your vote and intellect.

With 5 alive, it's 3 to hammer.

Day 4 ends December 25th, 5 PM PST. To account for the holidays, please let me know in thread if you need an extension and I'll do my best to accommodate.

Dear Thunder~BALLZ, you are Chansey, a Vanilla Townie

Was expecting clever to die there if they were town. The Fact that they are still alive after being widely townread by everyone except by me I think is Strange.

Shub/Celever is the vote for me here

I am definitely favoring a celever lynch.

But Would you guys actually vote him?

Celever

i am town

Was expecting clever to die there if they were town. The Fact that they are still alive after being widely townread by everyone except by me I think is Strange.

Shub/Celever is the vote for me here

I am definitely favoring a celever lynch.

But Would you guys actually vote him?
Man I came around to townleaning you but this looks very much like you were behind the nightkill and came up with a flawed plan to try and get my killed today. Tommy was just as universally townread as I was — Clarinet at the same level. If anything, conftown TBZ tunnelled me D2 (tho he also only posted like once) so new information made me the scummiest of the trio.

Anyway, Clarinet we’ve tried me controlling votes for us and that’s not gone well so I sheep you today. Baaa.

Man I came around to townleaning you but this looks very much like you were behind the nightkill and came up with a flawed plan to try and get my killed today. Tommy was just as universally townread as I was — Clarinet at the same level. If anything, conftown TBZ tunnelled me D2 (tho he also only posted like once) so new information made me the scummiest of the trio.

Anyway, Clarinet we’ve tried me controlling votes for us and that’s not gone well so I sheep you today. Baaa.
Lamo this has to be BS, no way you think I would create some plan that would make me try harder. You believe that duskfall was a universal town read. Which is why he died. I am pretty sure Duskfall was not.

That last sentence translation: I want to wait for clarinet to choke before we quickhammer.

Just Vote Bro

End the game before the 25th

Celever

i am town
Lamo this has to be BS, no way you think I would create some plan that would make me try harder. You believe that duskfall was a universal town read. Which is why he died. I am pretty sure Duskfall was not.

That last sentence translation: I want to wait for clarinet to choke before we quickhammer.

Just Vote Bro

End the game before the 25th
Mmm somehow that’s the best defence all game. You’re right, you wouldn’t come up with a plan that makes you try harder lmao.

Honestly, go back and look. I wasn’t universal town read either. I think Clarinet was actually the most universally town read, so we’re both wrong.

Anyway, if I were gonna vote today it’d be for shub because I still think shub/tbz had a scum in it and it wasn’t tbz so lmao. But I’m letting Clarinet control my vote today.

Celever

i am town
"I know scum"

"but I'm gonna sheep the person who's going to vote bgb"

Fantastic Townplay.

:bloblul:
I mean I’ve been wrong all game so lmao.

We’ll see, I just woke up in the afternoon on Christmas Eve so I’m feeling charitable with my vote.

Depending on my mood if Clarinet votes you I might not sheep him I don’t really think you’re scum either lmao.

Tho I also don’t think Clarinet or SB are which is why I’m kinda vibing through this phase.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)