★ The Pokémon Village ★

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
(Checking out your thread)

Hmmm....... (Thinking)......

(Reading your rules first)

Hey Christian, Good to see you again! Your thread looks nice. :)

May I ask if you could cmt for that Jolly Zarude, please?

I haven't been active for a long time and I have been occupied with my job so I probably might not have anything to trade for something like that pokemon (Because it looks to me that you might have every pokemon that I have to offer on my thread)

If you don't see anything on my thread that you want in return and if you choose to decline my request, that's fine. I'll respect your decision. ;)
Greetings! I had to update the CFW on the Switch but now I'm able to clone again and I just cloned the Zarude for you. You can have it for free. Either message me here, via PM, Discord or Facebook when you'd like to pick him up. :)

Hyia Christian, this is a voluntary stick-up. I've spotted some of your mons that I'm interested in, and will now commence the robbery - if you agree!

I'm interested in your Typlosion “Adranos”, Furret “Diana”, and your Qwillfish “Harisenbon”. Could you please CMT for them, and let me know if anything catches your eye?

Additionally, if you still have them in Gen 7, I would strongly prefer to receive them there: but it's okay if this is no longer the case.

Thanks!

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
Hyia Christian, this is a voluntary stick-up. I've spotted some of your mons that I'm interested in, and will now commence the robbery - if you agree!

I'm interested in your Typlosion “Adranos”, Furret “Diana”, and your Qwillfish “Harisenbon”. Could you please CMT for them, and let me know if anything catches your eye?

Additionally, if you still have them in Gen 7, I would strongly prefer to receive them there: but it's okay if this is no longer the case.

Thanks!
Greetings, Blizz! I can get these Pokémon for you, no problem at all. Also, you can have them for free since you have considerably helped me in the past, trading me Pokémon for free in your GAs but also trading multiple Pokémon of yours for just one Pokémon of my collection.

And yes, I generally keep copies of the Pokémon I get in Gen 7 as well so I can trade them to you in Gen 7, if you prefer so. I will DM you on Discord too coordinate this. :sphearical:

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
Hello Christian ! Long time !!

Can i ask you yoir rta From bdsp ?

Thanks à bunch
Hey there, mate Gaudi,
indeed, long time no see!

Sure, I’d be happy to trade you a copy of Ṛta (Let me know on which game you’d like it - it was purposely obtained for PLA but it can work on BDSP too with a Pixie Plate and with Earth Power instead of Hyper Beam).
We can also move this conversation to Discord if you’d like~

Is Ravahtog still available? I could probably trade something from Moon.

EDIT: Removed the other two. Forgot they're BDSP only lol.

Last edited:
Hiya, yeah, everything in this thread is available and up for trading. I’m currently on holiday and I will be back at home in 5 days or so, I will message you when Ravatogh is ready to be picked up~
Sure thing, I will try to find a good legendary to trade for it in the meantime.

EDIT: Sorry, I'm being stupid for the hundredth time, I don't have a trade thread yet lol. :worrywhirl: Anyway, please ignore the request.

Last edited:

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
Sure thing, I will try to find a good legendary to trade for it in the meantime.

EDIT: Sorry, I'm being stupid for the hundredth time, I don't have a trade thread yet lol. :worrywhirl: Anyway, please ignore the request.
Hey fam, usually the “don’t post in my thread if you don’t have a trade thread” rule is mainly directed towards the people who directly CMT in my thread, as I don’t have an easy way to check Pokémon that are up for trading. In this case I’m giving you a Pokémon for free so this rule doesn’t count. I’ll be back tomorrow evening so let me know if you’d still be interested in that Pokémon or in any other Pokémon.
EDIT: Changed said rule a bit to reflect this.

Last edited:
Hey fam, usually the “don’t post in my thread if you don’t have a trade thread” rule is mainly directed towards the people who directly CMT in my thread, as I don’t have an easy way to check Pokémon that are up for trading. In this case I’m giving you a Pokémon for free so this rule doesn’t count. I’ll be back tomorrow evening so let me know if you’d still be interested in that Pokémon or in any other Pokémon.
EDIT: Changed said rule a bit to reflect this.
Thanks for the clarification. I will be available tomorrow, although I'm not sure specifically when. (My timezone is GMT -8, if it helps.)

Hi Christian,

You have a very impressive collection of Pokemon! I've really enjoyed reading about some of the nicknames (as someone who doesn't usually nickname Pokemon myself) and their origins.

I don't have a CMT of my own, but I have bred a few Pokemon recently that I may be able to offer in return for the two below? These included: Treecko, Torchic, Scorbunny, Ralts and Lileep.

Interested in: Nithiliam and Gruosi. (Gen8 if possible)

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
Hi Christian,

You have a very impressive collection of Pokemon! I've really enjoyed reading about some of the nicknames (as someone who doesn't usually nickname Pokemon myself) and their origins.

I don't have a CMT of my own, but I have bred a few Pokemon recently that I may be able to offer in return for the two below? These included: Treecko, Torchic, Scorbunny, Ralts and Lileep.

Interested in: Nithiliam and Gruosi. (Gen8 if possible)
Hey there LL7!

First of all thanks for the compliments; as for your request, I’d be happy to trade you Gruosi and Nithilam for free. I currently don’t need anything so I will just pass them to you. I already cloned them so let me know either via VM or PM whenever you are available~

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
03/20/2023 UPDATE (General nickname revamp + 2 New Pokémon)

I would like to extend my special thanks to Eppie for providing useful parents and for giving important advice related to Gen 9 breeding/obtaining flawless mons in general. Currently working on both expanding my Gen 9 collection and on future Ribbon Masters (Snorlax I'm looking at you :blobnom:).
Also, removed both Manu and Ancalagon from the Trophy Case section, as I would only like to display Pokémon that could obtain the Battle Ribbons there + to not clog up too much the section.

III

#384. “Ancalagon”
Ø
OT: Chris | ID: 00384 | Hoenn (Ruby)
Jolly - Air Lock
31 | 31 | 31 | 0 | 31 | 31
252 Atk / 252 Spe / 6 Def
[S/V]: Swords Dance | Dragon Ascent | Earthquake | Extreme Speed

The nickname is a reference to Ancalagon "The Black", the greatest of Morgoth's Dragons, and the mightiest winged fire-dragon that ever existed in J. R. R. Tolkien's “Lord of the Rings” universe.

────── {⋆❉⋆} ──────

#908. “Faust”
♂
OT: Chris | ID: 021281 | Paldea (Scarlet)
Jolly - Protean (HA)
31 | 31 | 31 | 9 | 31 | 31
252 Atk / 252 Spe / 6 Def
[S/V]: Flower Trick | Knock Off | Play Rough | U-turn

The nickname is a reference to Faust, a cat mink from North Blue and a member of the Hawkins Pirates, serving as the crew's magician in One Piece. He wears a long, dark blue cloak, a white and red striped shirt, a green sash around his waist, and purple pants. " Is... just cat fine? This cat is as you say. He's a mink. He's a member of the Hawkins Pirate crew. His name is Faust, and he's like a magician... but what kind of magic can he use? He meowably (probably) uses some sort of Meowgic". Credits for the nickname go to Sephirona.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)