¿Que pasa? Parte dos (4/01/08)

Max

yadig
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Guys, it's not about having someone give you stuff to do. There are a ton of articles that need input. Just try to help out with the ones you see problems with. :/

Vineon

Fleurdelysé
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Vineon expressed interest a week or two ago in seeing my old "Pokemon Watch List", so I thought I would bring this up with everyone. "The List" was a collection of every moderately popular Pokemon site on the Internet with statistics on how popular they were. It was lost with my old computer, but that's not a big deal as it was around two years old anyway. If anyone still has interest in The List, it could be brought back as a sticky in this forum or something.
Yeah I do, for comparison sake I always found it to be interesting. You used to update us with new results every month and we watched smogon grow from it. I'm interested to know how we stand now.

On a side note, I asked you for access to that new photo album because I have tons of pictures. Many of them were never really anywhere. When I get a minute I'll add to it.

chaos, would it be alright to use this thread for coordination-related posts for C&C? Also, in that case, could the Risk/Reward guide be read through by someone with a thorough understanding of managing essay-flow, such as TheBM/Jumpman16/Aeolus, so that we could get it up on the site?

Read. Actually, I read it awhile ago, but I forgot to post. I'm doing some nitpicking here and there (and just using the scms).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)