xavgb
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when nupl im +2 and pref weekend
    xavgb
    xavgb
    Sunday is best for me, I'm GMT +1. It would either have to be in the afternoon before 6 pm my time or after the OMPL draft which should finish around 9 pm. I could also play later in the night at like 11 pm +1, but I'm assuming that's too late for you. If none of those times work then I can do Saturday evening.
    hey we play for rupl. can u play sunday 7 pm -5?
    xavgb
    xavgb
    I probably could, but I'm GMT +1 so an hour or two earlier would be appreciated
    hariyana grande
    hariyana grande
    im getting home from a flight around this time so i cant say for sure i'll be able to play earlier, but i'll keep you posted and see if i can try to play an hour early
    Hello we playing for pu open whats ur timezone mine is gmt -3 im mostly likely free around 6-8pm on the week and weekend im free during whole day mostly likely
    leoperi99
    leoperi99
    could we play 8pm ur time in saturday or too late?
    xavgb
    xavgb
    Oops I got busy and forgot about this, can we play next week instead since the deadline is next Sunday
    leoperi99
    leoperi99
    Yea sure but when
    hey! we play for rupl this week. how's your availability? i'm GMT -5 and free most of the day thurs and sunday night.
    olivebranch
    Would 6pm -5 work with you? I might be able to do a bit earlier but I'd probably need to let you know the day of.
    xavgb
    xavgb
    My NUPL game might be at the same time but I can play after that
    olivebranch
    Ok I think that's fine as long we start before 6:30?
    Hey, when do you want to play ? I'm GMT +1. I'm free on weekdays at my 6 pm onwards and almost anytime on weekend
    xavgb
    xavgb
    Yo, this weekend is good for me I'm also GMT +1, Saturday evening or Sunday afternoon work best for me
    Souw
    Souw
    Yo, take the win actually
    Hey we play for rupl, I'm traveling this weekend so I just wanted to know what times you're able to play. I think the most realistic times I could play is very late like 11 pm onwards on Saturday night gmt -7 or like 6-8 am early morning -7, let me know what works
    Hey, when do you want to play for tiebreak? I'm gmt -4, prefer weekend
    xavgb
    xavgb
    Sunday is good for me, maybe something like 9 or 10 pm my time, I'll be GMT +1 after clocks change.
    myjava
    Sunday 9pm +1 should be good for me
    Spl week 7 big boss. I'm -5, prefer weekends. Sunday afternoon is best.
    xavgb
    xavgb
    Sunday afternoon ur time is good with me
    Srn
    Srn
    Cool, how's Sunday 3pm -5?
    xavgb
    xavgb
    Sounds good
    hi, spl w3. im gmt+1. saturday evening/night or sunday between 7-8pm ish both work

is any of those ok with you?
    xavgb
    xavgb
    Sunday should be fine
    Trosko
    Trosko
    Sunday 8pm GMT+1 it is then
    Salutations, xavier of Great Britain. I hope you are well on this fine evening. We play for the deciding round of Smogon's first Masters tournament. I am Greenwich Mean Time minus five and would prefer to engage in combat on Sunday. 4:30 to 6 post meridian my time would be the ideal starting time, but I can also play during the ante meridian hours of 9 to 11 if necessary.
    Yo, can u play SCL at Sunday 9pm -3?
    xavgb
    xavgb
    Sunday's good, that time might be a bit late, hour or two earlier could work
    Thiago Nunes
    Thiago Nunes
    One hour earlier def works yea
    Thiago Nunes
    Thiago Nunes
    They changed my sunday plans so lmk if wanna play earlier, shld be free whole day
    hi, smogon masters when, im gmt-6
    xavgb
    xavgb
    Sunday I guess, I'm GMT +1
    xavgb
    xavgb
    Any time after like 9 pm mine for a few hours should be workable
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…