boris69
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• do you want to play adv majors?
    boris69
    boris69
    i am -7 gmt plwase give me a time that works for you that is resonable for my time as much as possible and ill play at that time
    LoD Shiddo
    LoD Shiddo
    can you play tomorrow?
    What time can't you play?
    I am gmt -4, we have 3 hours difference
    Ok so, SM thing tiebreaker, you good with either Thursday night, Friday night? im travelling on sat and idk my real avail on sunday
    boris69
    boris69
    Yo are you free right now ?
    boris69
    boris69
    ughhh i barley missed you, fuarrrr
    when play adv majors?
    boris69
    boris69
    i am -7 gmt plwase give me a time that works for you that is resonable for my time as much as possible and ill play at that time
    MC Farzi
    i can play after 6:30pm +5.5 any day
    ADV Majors: I'm GMT -4, and I can play weekdays after 7pm. I can't play this weekend, but I will be available the following two weekends.
    AC7
    AC7
    I'm going to log off now, we can play some other time if we're both still available.
    boris69
    boris69
    Unable to attend this tour i ff too many things on my plate rn
    AC7
    AC7
    Ok, I'm taking a win then.
    SS Ubers Cup. I'm GMT +2, I can do my afternoons starting Wednesday. When are you free?
    boris69
    boris69
    Lol just ralized today is Wednesday if ur down im down, if i dont hear from you in fhe next hour or so imm gonna take a nap and we try Thursday
    ox04
    ox04
    I don't really think I'll have that much time today. I'd rather schedule a precise time tomorrow. Does 4 pm my time tomorrow sound ok to you?
    boris69
    boris69
    yes im on as zupe rn early but ill be on in two hours too
    Hello! We are facing each other in the Monotype Fall Seasonals. I'm GMT -4, I can do Thursday or Fridays during the day or evenings my time.
    boris69
    boris69
    im free as soon as you are, just msg zupe on main servers
    DS Classic im free any day after 5pm est and all day weekends lmk what works best for u
    boris69
    boris69
    are you free ? im on as zupe
    when do you wanna play for lgpe spotlight? i'm -5 and prefer morning/afternoons if possible
    boris69
    boris69
    im kinda over that format you can have win im sorrey for the lazy time me responding to you
    Valerie
    Valerie
    no problem, gl in future endeavors :blobthumbsup:
    boris69
    boris69
    yous as wells
    When for ss uu, -5 and free in my evenings and Sundays all day
    boris69
    boris69
    Saturday work for you ? Im -7 and ill be on a lot throughout the weekend so you should be able to find me online easily then but lets shoot for 1pm -5 ill be on as zupe
    boris69
    boris69
    im free now if you would like im on as zupe
    Paired up for ds open, GMT -5 my username on ps is hammy358, just say when ur available
    hammy3581
    would just like to say i am home and available if you can play earlier, otherwise the original time is fine
    hammy3581
    hey man are you there?
    boris69
    boris69
    Sorry there was a problem with a wildfire and i had to go a different way home. Im on now as zupe
    Hey, we've been matched for the SV Monotype Fall Seasonal. I'm free to play from 10:00-00:00 (GMT+1) any day of the week starting tomorrow, although ideally not between 17:30 and 20:00. Let me know when is convenient for you :)
    TheRealBigC
    TheRealBigC
    Yeah, that works for me. I'll be on as TheRealBigC. See you then :blobthumbsup:
    boris69
    boris69
    is it alright if we play now i havent slept for two days and im super tttiirred im on as zupe if not i fight on for another hour
    TheRealBigC
    Hey, we're matched up for ORAS cup. When would you like to battle
    boris69
    boris69
    im busy 6am-1pm(-7gmt) weekdays and basically free anytime not that plus anytime on the weekend basically but with the rare exclusion worth mentioning of my very busynness day 8/13 so this sunday coming up ill be p much unavailable. Let me know what works for you ill be on as zupe
    fortunate sun
    fortunate sun
    Could we aim for friday evening? You can pick a time if youd like
    boris69
    boris69
    lets shoot for like 4pm -7 gmt
    Hi, we play for PU Swiss. I'm GMT+10 and prefer to play evening/night my time on the weekend; what times work for you?
    boris69
    boris69
    Hie are you still online ? im down to play our right now if thats an option if not im -7 and am free weekends whenver, night or day doesnt matter, but weekdays im free after 1pm till 6 am the next day. im on as zupe right now though if you want to play our bo3
    I am gmt+5.5/gmt+5:30, we are paired for same six of the same trio tours. When are you free for our battle? I prefer to play on weekends (mainly sunday)
    Novax
    Novax
    Actually, as I was subbed in I really wanted to get a match done to get a hang of the format. It is fine though
    boris69
    boris69
    word please chall me next time youre on, ill be on as zupe and im more then happy to take it serious and give you some practice
    Novax
    Novax
    sure, thanks :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…