Fc
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• BLT. I'm -3, can you play on Saturday evening?
    Fc
    Fc
    probably, I'll let you know later for sure but I think like 8pm your time or smth works
    Meminger21
    Meminger21
    I'm on my main
    stab ssnl when i m gmt+1
    Fc
    Fc
    wanna go today? gmt-4 and p free afternoons onward but would prefer to play before weekend
    hidden
    hidden
    Hi i m here i can play i have 4 hour to play
    Fc
    Fc
    I'm on main as Fc send chall
    Hey we play for DPP Cup I'm free weekend after 10 a.m. GMT-6, also can play Friday after work at 2:30 p.m. GMT-6 my timezone is GMT-6 or MDT whichever is easier for you to convert
    Fc
    Fc
    take the win
    Edstur98
    Edstur98
    Are you sure?
    Fc
    Fc
    ye
    Hey Fc what’s going on the world cup of pokémon 2022 finals team canada has really unfortunate an disappointed for lose a game, That’s whenever going to win this game 2023 world cup in finals maybe next year?
    Fc
    Fc
    yeah it was unfortunate, but next year's our year I believe in it
    I will try to get goth done tomorrow I completely forgot until now
    Fc
    Fc
    np, whenever you got the time
    Hi, when shall we play for cappl ? I’m +2, Saturday any time would suit most.
    Fc
    Fc
    gmt-4, 4pm my time Saturday work?
    Atha
    Atha
    It does, see you
    we need to play for stab ssnl, wanna go rn? If not im free tomorrow and sunday all day
    Fc
    Fc
    sure I'm on main
    hi, osdt, i can play on saturday anytime before 7pm +2 and on sunday anytime before 8pm +2
    SMB
    SMB
    Works
    SMB
    SMB
    online as smb
    Fc
    Fc
    yo that was my bad I forgot it was 12:30 since I had stuff scheduled for 2 asw, if you're still here I can play rn but if not dw
    Paired for uusd, when would you like to play? Im gmt+2
    Corazan
    Corazan
    Man Im really sorry but a lot of things came up I wont be able to play Friday I think, we can do sat or sund whatever times u want just lmk if it's possible
    Fc
    Fc
    I think same time Sunday should work
    Corazan
    Corazan
    Okok ty
    hey when can you play for bw cup, prefer afternoons gmt-5, i'm on vacatation from the 4th through the 7th
    Hi Fc, for the Bossaru Cup would you like to play somewhere between 6 PM GMT-4 (EST) and 10 PM GMT-4 (EST) this Tuesday? Let me know your preference. I am also willing to play Monday in the same range.
    hey when are you free this weekend to play for blt?
    Fc
    Fc
    Sunday night work? gmt-4, ideally 7pm onward but lmk what works
    crucify
    crucify
    yeah 8pm ur times good
    Fc
    Fc
    I'm on tours
    When can you play for RBY Ubers? I should be free for most of Saturday and Sunday. I'm UTC-4.
    Volk
    Volk
    I think that works. I'll check in again tomorrow.
    Volk
    Volk
    That should be fine. I'd prefer closer to 7pm though because I want to watch the UUSD draft at 6pm. I'll probably be on Showdown at 6pm so you can find me there as Volkerr.
    Volk
    Volk
    I assume the draft won't take an hour so please ping me whenever you can, but I probably won't wait past like 7:15.
    when for the prestigious bossaru cup? I should warn you; I'm probably bringing a Garbodor, Piloswine, and Gurdurr
    Fc
    Fc
    Tonight? Gmt-4, lmk what your availability is
    Stories
    Stories
    Tonight or any evening EST works, I’ll msg u at like 8 ish
    Fc
    Fc
    you on?
    when would you like to play for agpl? gmt -4 and prefer the weekend
    Fc
    Fc