Scottie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey we play for uu open r3, I'm gmt -4 and available from around 7:30 pm every night for the next two weeks, also available all day on Wednesday and Friday this week
    Scottie
    Scottie
    ye ill hit u up on ps when im home friday night
    slated
    slated
    im here if you wanna play whenever
    Scottie
    Scottie
    Yeah just got back, I'll be ready in 1hr, need to shower and grab dinner
    Uu open,when? I'm gmt +2
    Sneakers
    Idk why i was muted, tomorrow at 3pm u can play?
    Scottie
    Scottie
    I told you I wouldn't be free on Sunday, you missed two of the times yesterday. I gave you my availabilities for the week and I have no time to get this game done today, I've been super busy and I'm tired of waiting for you
    Sneakers
    I don't remember that sry, tell me when u can play
    LC SSNL. Best time for me is after 9pm gmt
    Scottie
    Scottie
    I'm GMT +1, aren't you same GMT as me? Is so yeah, I can do times from like the evening onwards and I'm pretty much free all week, I can do tonight if you want or if not we can play further down the line, only day that I can think of right now that doesn't suit me is Friday, so just lemme know, I'm down to play whenever.
    DKM
    DKM
    I think wednesday would be better for me
    Scottie
    Scottie
    No problem
    nu open, when do you want to play? im gmt-3 and I can play anyday except sunday after 13pm, if you have discord, add me Yuji#2862
    Scottie
    Scottie
    I'm GMT +1, I can play anyday also. I can play today also if you'd like, I'll be on the ps alt CDNThe3rd. If not I'll be free my evenings every day so just hit me up here whebevr.
    Scottie
    Scottie
    My discord is Osh#3783 if you need it
    Hey when do you wanna play for lcpl, +10, 12pm-2am my time is usually good would prefer early nights if possible.
    Scottie
    Scottie
    Since the timezone difference is kinda huge the only times that I'd rly only be able to play from the ones you mentioned would in around 1-2am
    ninjadog
    ninjadog
    Yeah I'll probably be out Saturday night anyway, Sunday night 1am my time should be ok, though if you could make 12 that'd be good.
    Scottie
    Scottie
    If I'm on at 12 your time I'll let you know dw
    Were playing for lcpl. Im gmt +2 and can play any time but saturday this week.
    Kushalos
    Kushalos
    Friday evenings cool
    Scottie
    Scottie
    Sorry for the inconvenience and late notice but something will be coming up unfortunately during that time period tomorrow. I'll be free for the rest of today and all of Sunday though.
    Kushalos
    Kushalos
    i can make today work
    Hey when ADV cup im gmt +2 and able to play before 2 PM and after 10:30, thursday or in the weekend can be all day
    Hey when RBY cup im gmt +2 and able to play in the evening. Does wed eve works like 9pm ?
    hey, have to play for gsc cup. I'm gmt -4, let me know what works. Thanks.
    hey im your opp for bw cup, im gmt-4. when do u want to play?
    Scottie
    Scottie
    If your free tomorrow 4 hrs before the time of this post than I can play but if not than just take w
    SasukeNF
    SasukeNF
    sorry at that time im at work... you sure u don't have any day u want to play?
    Scottie
    Scottie
    Nope, unless I catch you online I don't really care about this
    Yo osh when do u want to play for ssnl? Im free primarily on weekend. Gmt +0 and im free from 3pm-9pm sat and 1pm-9pm sunday
    Scottie
    Scottie
    Are you free Friday
    Scottie
    Scottie
    I should of said why, I won't be able to make 6pm as I have training 5pm, so I'll probably be fully ready at around 7 to 7:30
    Simbo
    Simbo
    Ah I see, 7-7:30pm my time is fine. Thats like an hour-hour and a half from now. I wasn't free yesterday sorry
    hey op told me we fight next in ssnl

i'm gmt -5, mostly free afternoons + weekends. when do you wanna play? i think we'll have through the following weekend so we have time for sure, plus i need to build more teams so yeah
    Scottie
    Scottie
    Will play now if you're on
    jake
    jake
    uhHHH hum. i saw you said friday was fine and hadn't been on much at all until late today.

i can do late saturday (probably earliest around 10pm your time?), still most times friday probably tho i'm going to get fitted for a tux sometime during the day, and probably late-ish sunday. not sure what time i'll be out sunday but the absolute earliest i'll be available will be like 8pm your time, but no guarantees.
    jake
    jake
    if none of those work, maybe we can ask for extension and go for monday or tuesday? i'm free all monday and after work on tuesday (after 8:30pm yours).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…