Banryu
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I just don't think a lot of the points you're making are accurate and I disagree with them. I apologize if I'm coming off as dismissive but, I don't happen to agree with your placing of Trapinch, so I am going to continue to make my case for a lower placement.
    Banryu
    Banryu
    Anyway at this point I think we've both said all there is for either of us to say on that particular matter; it's not like either of us make the tiers official so let's let the rest do with our evidence what seems best I guess.
    ariariadne
    ariariadne
    I'm not getting where you're saying I don't respect your opinion, but that it's going to have me not argue my own. Again I apologize if it seemed rude or anything but I conceded a few points and a tier. But I agree we should probably just leave the rest up to others.
    ariariadne
    ariariadne
    I did enjoy discussing this with you though. I'm thinking of doing another run soon with Garchomp to see if the difference is really as big as I thought.
    Can you link me your signature coding? I want to do something similar with my favorite pokemon for each type.
    Hey, that's my sprite! :D It's neat to see it used.
    Banryu
    Banryu
    Oh is it? :D Cool, you did a good job.
    Yeah, I'm using it as accompaniment to the ASDF reference in my status LOL.
    You are incorrect, but I appreciate the attempt.

Clefairy can learn Double-Edge and Seismic Toss via move tutor in Generation 3.

Clefairy then be transferred to the fourth generation, and upon evolution, it is possible for her ability to change to Magic Guard.

The combination is completely possible, though a bit complicated.
    Banryu, I'm sorry to be a bother, but could you post in our battle ASAP? You've practically won, and I need Blaziken for a raid.
    Hey man, you were set to be reffing a 1v1 with me vs. Lord Jesseus that I sent you my mon for last week. Was just wondering if you had heard from him or if I should consider that battle slot open. Cheers.
    Haven't given his movepool much thought. He's kinda been rusting over in that battle for so long...
    My only thing is I've notified him two or three times about reffing it, and he never did. This battle was around since back before the "Ref DQ" convention was standardized, too. I have nothing against him, but as long as it gets finished I don't really care who does it. Having two guys tied up in a battle for 2 months with only one round reffed is excessive...
    Um, I have a question about our battle, what happens to the koc from ralts, because it knocked itself out, do both my pokes get a koc or is it just frank (which is cool with me)
    Hey, Pikachu ought to have the following Level-Up moves:
    Quick Attack, Electro Ball, Swift, Double Team, Slam

Do you mind including them in my battle with DFrog?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…