Smogon Forums

ratx3
ratx3
yo, -7 here, I can play anytime after 4pm this week and I'm free after about 2 this weekend. I could also play tuesday or wednesday morning at 9am if necessary but id rather not. lmk what works best for you m8 thanks
Mirbro
Mirbro
so the times you were referring (e.g., 4pm, 9am, etc.) are according to your timezone? Because, if it was that, then later than 4pm or 2pm is impossible (this would mean my late night).
Mirbro
Mirbro
I know this might be tough but I would prefer playing your 9am, even though this isnt ideal for me as well (9am your time would be 6pm my tme and as I stated before I would not be available, but if this is the only way we can do this work then I will adapt). Thus, what about playing tomorrow or Wednesday, whatever you prefer, at 9am your time?
ratx3
ratx3
how about 2-3am my time, that's around noon for you isn't it wouldnt that work? would have to be tuesday morning so lmk.
Mirbro
Mirbro
If you are -7, 2-3am your time would be my noon (11am-12pm) and would work. However, I feel bad if you have to stay that late... I would be down for it but that depends on you. If you say yes then for me it is a yes as well.
ratx3
ratx3
im usually awake anyway lmao dw about it, how does 11am your time sound for tomorrow?
Mirbro
Mirbro
Sounds great then!!
Mirbro
Mirbro
Hey! I am on as Dr. Mirbro, chall me whenever!
Mirbro
Mirbro
Well, I am leaving...
ratx3
ratx3
uhhhhh, idek what to say this is totally my bad im so sorry If you want dq win ill give it to you but if you still wanna play itll have to be tomorrow at 8am my time
Mirbro
Mirbro
Ok, let's try that! 8am your time, 5pm mine
ratx3
ratx3
tysm
ratx3
ratx3
yoyo im here this time, WZShaderzz on showdown, ready whenever