Smogon Forums

Lyna
Lyna
im +1, do you mind playing in the morning? the latest i can do is 11pm my time (so 9am yours)
Velcroc
Velcroc
Can we play in your afternoon?
Lyna
Lyna
yeah, im available saturday and sunday from 3pm to 11pm +1
Lyna
Lyna
well idk when you can play, but i will be available from 5pm to 10pm +1 today
Lyna
Lyna
let me know when you want to play
Velcroc
Velcroc
Yo I'm here
Velcroc
Velcroc
on as Velcroc
Lyna
Lyna
we had an extension, can you play tomorrow at 4 pm +1?
Mirbro
Mirbro
I would recommend Lyna to suggest a broader range of time and Velcroc to answer asap, otherwise I will flip.
Lyna
Lyna
he wants to play in my afternoon so i suggest a specific time to have a real schedule this time, but my availability remains the same, from 4pm to 10pm +1
Mirbro
Mirbro
Cool :)
Velcroc
Velcroc
I'm fine with 4 to 5 PM
Lyna
Lyna
ill wait a few more minutes
Mirbro
Mirbro
Lyna have you been around from 4 to 5pm? because you didnt send a message here
Lyna
Lyna
yes, ive been online since 3pm :')
Lyna
Lyna
and ive been waiting for a message since 4 pm so..
Mirbro
Mirbro
Ideally you should have posted a message here as I do not have the tools to know whether you were around or not...
Mirbro
Mirbro
I discussed this with other tour hosts and Lyna you should have always posted a message here warning that you are around waiting for your opponent. This is something you have to do for any tour (general advice). Of course, both of you can still play the game, but if at the end of the day you have not played it, then I will coin-flip it.
Lyna
Lyna
I suggested a time specifying my precise availability, he said it was ok from 4pm to 5pm (without telling me when exactly), so I waited to see when he wants to play. But he didn't contact me again. Of course, I'm ok to play the game later, but otherwise it's pretty unfair to coinflip knowing that I've been waiting for 2 hours Mirbro