Smogon Forums

Magcargo
Magcargo
Raging bolt and Gouging Fire.
ant4456
ant4456
i feel like if you did a suspect on any of those two, it'd be the same situation. 55 - 45. archaludon has a better chance than either of those.

literally just anything has to get banned. there is no one clean pokemon to ban that just fixes the tier. the playerbase needs to accept that
Magcargo
Magcargo
Idk, the thing with kyurem was that it was debatable over the edge. Compared to baxcalibur, the bullshit level was noticeably lower, it required support and the reward, while good, is still arguably lower than Gambit, Valiant, or Ghold imo. I was also one of those weirdos on the fence on it last Gen.
Magcargo
Magcargo
Raging bolt is like Kyurem with CM, booster energy, and priority + is op in multiple weather's. Gouging Fire is hard x with an item slot, as you said. I think it's fine on non-sun, but it's damage is also jacked up by the weather to unreal levels.
Magcargo
Magcargo
Arch, I'm expecting to get an 80%+ ban vote regardless of my intervention or not.
ant4456
ant4456
we're not getting an arch ban and then we arent getting a bolt ban, gouging ban, anything ban

we will just rotate a revolving series of mon villains and go 55 45
Magcargo
Magcargo
Nah, look at the voter ID thread. As much as I wish Archie wasn't getting bad, its the unfortunate reality:eeveehide:
ant4456
ant4456
i just dont have hope anymore
im broken
gen 9 turned me into an oldgen tier. gen 6 ou is fun btw
kingambit suspect is when i truly gave up
ant4456
ant4456
aight maybe we are getting a ban finally
Magcargo
Magcargo
Haven't played gen 6 OU in a fat minute. Miss the Aegislash days lmao