Smogon Forums

rabbit13
Morning! I'm GMT -5 and don't have much availability during the week. I usually have a window from about 5-6p on Tue, but otherwise the weekend may be best
BigFatMantis
BigFatMantis
Saturday 5:30 pm gmt-8 work?
rabbit13
That is probably going to be too late for me with family. Let me check my schedule for this weekend and I'll get back to you. How early in the day would you possibly be able to play?
BigFatMantis
BigFatMantis
On weekdays I may be able to squeeze in a game series on my lunch (around 12:30 pm gmt-8) but on Saturday it’s pretty much just that time and later. Sunday I’m not very available this week. If you can let me know your full availability I can see if I can work something out.
rabbit13
Unfortunately, I'm pretty restricted during the work week due to my schedule, but I may be able to play around your 1230 -8 time on Friday. Otherwise, weekend mornings/early afternoons are best for me.
BigFatMantis
BigFatMantis
Let’s do 12:30 pm gmt-8 on Friday
rabbit13
Sounds good! If something were to change, then I will do my best to let you know as soon as I can!
rabbit13
Morning, I wanted to let you know that I won't be able to play tomorrow at 3:30p -5 anymore. Are there other times that you'll be available this weekend?