Smogon Forums

johnnyg2
johnnyg2
Hey! Yeah I can’t do the weekend at all, I’m -5. Is it possible to do today or tomorrow? i have limited internet access starting Wednesday. After that, it’ll have to be are you available now kind of thing in Thursday or Friday and into extension, I apologize in advance
w_r
w_r
I can't really find time for this mon/tue kinda got my hands full with a submission coming up thu. It's not clear what ur saying in the last part could u please rephrase that
johnnyg2
johnnyg2
Ok, I have limited internet access from Wednesday through all of next week, I don’t know when I’ll be available. Can you give me times on thurs/friday and next week you’ll be available?
w_r
w_r
I can understand it's Christmas and you're busy with that kinda same in my case. I'm only really available weekend this week.

Mon: I cannot predict when I'll be able to get away. There will be guests @ my house.
Tue : I expect to be at home mostly, rough availability 12pm to 10pm my time, but you have to let me know a timeframe beforehand so I can plan stuff around that.
Wed : same like tue
w_r
w_r
I'd highly prefer a time tue if u can. Also letting you know I might not be available much from thu afternoon will be visiting family. Lmk if these times work for you.
johnnyg2
johnnyg2
Ok, so let’s tentatively aim for Tuesday. I’ll try to target 7-8pm your time (so 8:30am-9:30am -5). I will be in an area w very bad internet so I might cut out while we’re playing but that’s the best I can do
w_r
w_r
Tue 7pm my time works. Are you travelling or something is it usually like this?

Additionally do u want to agree on a ninjask ban for the whole bo3 (this is upto u)
johnnyg2
johnnyg2
Yeah I’m traveling this week. I normally can’t do weekends, but this week unfortunately is really bad. I would be willing to gentleman’s no ninjask
w_r
w_r
I can understand it shouldn't be a problem playing tue/wed. Alright no ninjask for finals :blobthumbsup:
johnnyg2
johnnyg2
Perfect! I will see you then and I look forward to it!
w_r
w_r
So shall we fix Tue 7pm my time as final schedule to avoid confusion?
johnnyg2
johnnyg2
Yes let’s do that, it’s still the best time I can do
w_r
w_r
damn ngl was banking on a free aw in finals ;p as u might already know it's how I win games kek
w_r
w_r
cya tue