Smogon Forums

Mrbanana45
Mrbanana45
Sup, Thursday and Friday I have almost all days available, let me know what time works for you
Batzi
Batzi
can we do saturday night (around 8.30-11) or sunday morning/arvo (around 8am-2pm)
Batzi
Batzi
all +11 times ^
Mrbanana45
Mrbanana45
Bet, i'll let you know
Mrbanana45
Mrbanana45
Your sunday at yours 3pm works, it's the closest time of your availability I'm not on irl job
Batzi
Batzi
I'm not avail, no longer avail from like 12pm-2 on sunday either now, but we could do at night like around 8.30pm-10pm?
Mrbanana45
Mrbanana45
You are +11, i'm -6. I work all days and the closest I can get to your availability times is your sunday 2:30pm (+30min of what you are asking for), if you can't play that time then ask your capitan for a sub
Batzi
Batzi
Per rules it's a double sub my guy. But you took ages to respond to my messages so idk why you're the one asking me to sub out? lol.
Batzi
Batzi
Should have specified ur availability much earlier in the week
Mrbanana45
Mrbanana45
You have only couple hours of availability, im more flexible than that. Thats why im asking for you to sub, I apologize if my responde was late but sometimes my job makes the availability time change a lot in the last minute. On thursday I got established work time so I responde to you
Mrbanana45
Mrbanana45
Also you are the one who established couple hours on certian day but suddenly change it no "not avail" when I said I can play only on those times, thats not fair at all.
Mrbanana45
Mrbanana45
Ill talk to my capis see what we can do