Smogon Forums

Sabelette
Sabelette
shit i'm sorry i missed this. I'm down to play your nighttime tomorrow, i'm -8 and could play after your sunday match if you're down
naere
naere
All good, does 20:30 GMT+0 tomorrow work for you? I could do right after my already scheduled match if you're busy, but I'd rather have a little time first if that works for you.
Sabelette
Sabelette
Yeah that works fine for me, see you then
Sabelette
Sabelette
Hi i apologize but I'm having a horrific migraine are you okay if we extend? It's finals anyhow and I'm sure eve won't mind
naere
naere
Sure, I don't mind. Hope your migraine eases soon.
Sabelette
Sabelette
Hey, doing a lot better - what times are good for you in the next couple days? I'll do my best to accommodate since I had to reschedule. I work 8am-5pm but I sometimes have free time during the day where I can fit a match especially around 12-1 when I take lunch, or I can play after 5:30 when I get home.
naere
naere
I'll be free only late afternoon/evenings and I'd rather play up to ~9pm at the latest, my 8-9pm happens at the same time as your lunch break so that's probably the most realistic time we'll get to play. Tuesday and Wednesday should both be fine, my only preference is that I'd rather not play today if at all avoidable, so feel free to take your pick if you'd be free at that time both days.