Smogon Forums

TheLoyalBandito
TheLoyalBandito
Hi, are you good for Thursday after 2 pm GMT -6, if not then I got Wednesday at the 1 pm depending on how fast I can print my stuff out for my education class for a booklet
TheLoyalBandito
TheLoyalBandito
my best day to play is on Thursday, but Wednesday is an if, and Friday-Sunday I have work, and I don't want another TDR situation where I go with very limited time to play around
Thomas18
Thomas18
Like i said in the 1st message idk how thursday will work as i'll be home around 6 to 6.30pm then have an appointment at 7.30pm and it could last 1 hour or it could last more then 3 hours so thursday it can't work for me propably, as for today i have work and will only be home at 7 pm and we are still figuring out our teams and will need to build my team so that could work but will be tough.
Thomas18
Thomas18
If you had sent a message earlier(sunday or monday) i could have worked things out quicker so we could have the teams done already.
Thomas18
Thomas18
And like you with friday till sunday is the same for me today basically also not wanting to battle with very limited amount of time as i also have other things i need to do today
TheLoyalBandito
TheLoyalBandito
yea... i can battle at a very limited time, but I don't want to be an inconvenience to you and myself, but how about 11 am -6 GMT on Friday?
Thomas18
Thomas18
I'm sorry if i came over a little aggresive i had just woken up after a bad night sleep.
that i can't really do since i at earliest get home at like 6.30pm so like 11.30am, but then i also need to eat dinner still. a little later i can do let's say 12am 7 pm ish. i would battle straight after coming home but i am not the 1 to make the decision as i still live with my parents
Thomas18
Thomas18
we could always let it go to coinflip if it really doesn't work out even tho i don't want it to be. it seems our battle was not meant to be with the mixed schedules we had us you being free on my busy daysand the other way around.