Smogon Forums

Rarelyme
Rarelyme
Hi AyushKr ! For now, nobody has come forward showing interest in hosting the project. In a few days, I will maybe send some messages to long-time contributors in the project or directly to RU staff to see if someone is interested in taking over. But if nobody is in I'll have to end the project yes.
Ayush_1
Ayush_1
Hi! Can I request you something. As a host of multiple Next Best Thing projects (2 currently, UU possibly in a week), I'd love to run the RU Project as well. The time I joined the NBT for OU, I've been observing the RU project keenly, & is working tremendous. If possible, I'd love to take over this project after you and continue the same in other tiers as well! Seeking your permission for that, can I please???
Rarelyme
Rarelyme
I would love to, I have been following your work in OU as well and I support this for sure ! I will talk to RU staff about it and will let you know soon ;)
Ayush_1
Ayush_1
Thank you soo much for the concern!!

:quagchamppogsire:
Rarelyme
Rarelyme
Hi, you are officially the new host of the Next Best Thing RU it's all good :) you can take over the thread Monday ! If you're not sure what pokemon to highlight because you don't know the tier so well feel free to ask me on discord, or about anything else really.
Ayush_1
Ayush_1
Thank you very much!! I've analysed the tier a bit, and seemingly have decided :krookodile: Krookodile for the next week. Seemingly the rest will be decided by the participants themselves (as we do it in OU)!!
Rarelyme
Rarelyme
Krook has been done already earlier this year, which doesn’t mean people can’t get more creative with it but it might not seem exciting to most so be careful ! I personnally had Cyclizar and Talonflame in mind which could be super interesting. All in all, it’s up to you ! (I’ll keep updating the HoF btw)
Ayush_1
Ayush_1
Cyclizar sounds interesting!! I'll try (promise to keep HOF updated, couldn't keep up for OU cuz we had to change stuffs)
Ayush_1
Ayush_1
Btw, how long with it take for me to get the forum access!!! Not impatient, just curious!!

:-D
Rarelyme
Rarelyme
what do you mean ?
Rarelyme
Rarelyme
I think you can start posting whenever you want can't you ?
Ayush_1
Ayush_1
To be able to update the Hall of Fame & stuffs, I believe there is a provision to transfer the entire thread from one host to another!!
Ayush_1
Ayush_1
It is probably done by the mods of the metagame, you might need to ask them to transfer this thread in order for me to access!!
Rarelyme
Rarelyme
Alright, I'll ask for it because they haven't done it apparently you're right. However, you can start the week and I'll take care of updating the thread name and pub it on the discord for now until we can get you the access.
Ayush_1
Ayush_1
I'll begin the week in about 6 days!! Thanks!!
Ayush_1
Ayush_1
Is it done?? :blobsad:
Rarelyme
Rarelyme
Hi, I have talked about your request to the forum mods and am currently waiting for them to answer.