I think my client would be fine playing Sunday morning his time
DripLegend
DripLegend
DEG
You're getting subbed out buddy
26 minutes ago
DripLegend
DripLegend
What's steens full availability n_n I'm free Friday morning to afternoon but u already said he's busy then so idk. Otherwise my nights -6
Palestine
Palestine
Hey man! Sorry for the late reply. sleep schedule due to midterms is recently very strange. I'm available 7pm-11pm Saturday or 2pm-11pm Sunday, so 9 hours sunday+4 hours on saturday. Our time zones are slightly at odds, so if you're unavailable outside of these times please ask your team to sub you out so I can reschedule it would be appreciated. Hope one of these times works out for you!

Best,
Your dear palé
Palestine
Palestine
As per your original message and due to your unfortunate unavailability for 9 hours straight on a weekend, and even though I have a midterm that evening and the morning after as well as tmw noon, I will be ready at 7pm gmt+2 (8pm gmt+3 as per the original message) on Friday. I'll be pinging you then.
DripLegend
DripLegend
I had a visit for college moved up to that timeframe since I wasn't planning on having to play that time/you being available then. My availability that day is probably worse then since I have that combined with other irl shit to handle so don't even have more than an estimate of when I'd be free, definitely free later than the rest of the week, probably around 10pm -6 at the earliest
Palestine
Palestine
Oh, your manager said you didn't realize you had a college tour at that time and now you're saying you moved it up? I can't really tell which one it is. Nevertheless, when will you be back from your college tour? You'll be on it at 8pm+3, when will you be available to play that night?
DripLegend
DripLegend
10pm -6 at earliest and idek if thats guaranteed
Palestine
Palestine
10 pm-6 earliest until when?
DripLegend
DripLegend
Not sure since I'll be out all day I'd be pretty exhausted when I get home
Palestine
Palestine
If possible, if you could let me know concrete times of when you're available starting literally this minute, it would be very appreciated. Please state all the times you're available from now till deadline, thanks.
DripLegend
DripLegend
I already have no? 10pm -6 to 2am -6 tomorrow, 8pm -6 to 1am Saturday and 9pm -6 to deadline on Sunday
Palestine
Palestine
Confirming the '10pm -6 to 2am -6 tomorrow'.
Meaning I will be there at 2am -6 tomorrow, just to check, does that mean in approximately 14 hours from now? Or 24 hours after that (as in 38 hours from now)? Either or is fine for me but please confirm asap.
DripLegend
DripLegend
As in 24 hours after that